Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS:Written Update:26.4.11 *Will Rashi be caught?*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST] 
The Author of this Post have chosen to restrict the content of this post only to members
Saathiya Written Update
26th April'11 | Tuesday
Episode No: 263

RECAP:
Kokila shouts at Rashi...Hetal tells Rashi to go to her Moms House...Ahem gets the cake cuts it...All make fun of him and the cake..Gopi tries to wish Ahem in English but Makes a mess because of which all make her fun..and Ahem is let down..

SHORT UPDATE:
Jigar Gives Kinjal a Pair of Earing's and a Ring..Kokila tells Gopi i have full Faith on u...and i'll find out who Ordered for the Cake..He calls the Cake Person..and asks him to recognize the Voice who called U the 2nd time!

DETAILED UPDATE:
PART 1
Everyone Is Giving Kinjal Money...Rashi comes and tells her...Wow...U and ur neighbors have been together so nicely...Kinjal tells There is no difference between u and ur Family...Bot are Just the Same...All eat In Ahem's B'day Party and All Leave...Gopi tells I Promise I didn't Tell that Cake Boy to bring that Picture Cake..Ahem tells Mom pls tell her i sdon't want to talk to her about the Party..First of all i didn't want the party! but bcoz u told i kept the Party..Now i feel i hadn't to come here only...Kokila tells her to tell Mani to clear all this Kokila leaves! Gopi tells Hetal...that she couldn't wish Ahem Properly also Kokila is very angry...Gopi Leaves! Rashi is getting Angry on Urmila...Suddenly she See...Jigar giving Kinjal Something..Jigar tells we Miss U alot..And tells her to open the Gift...She opens the Box..and Urmila and Rashi mouths remain OPEN!
<<Break>>
PART 2
Kinjal shows Dhaval the Earings and the Ring...Kinjal looks at Rashi...Kinjal Smiles! Jigar tells Rashi come lets go home..Gopi comes to Kokila..Kokila aska what happened..Gopi tells that today What happened Became by Mistake...I don't think i'll be ever Suitable.. For Ahem..Kokila tells that she is Sure that U are Suitable for Ahem..and about the Cake..I'll find out  Who did What! Gopi is thinking...Should i go into the room or not...she goes into the Room and See's Ahem..She calls him..But he goes into the Bathroom...and thinks About how Anita had Wished him 'Happy Birthday' He washes his Face and changes his clothes and comes out..Gopi tells Ahem i want to tell u something..Ahem goes to his bed and switches off the Lights..Gopi is broken!
<<Break>>
PART 3
Gopi looks at Ahem Sleeping and then looks at the time...And Sings Happy Birthday to ooo! and then tells God Bless ooo..Next Morning..Chiraj is telling today Ahem will take the New car na...Rashi is thinking.Ahem Gets a Car and Kinjal Diamonds..Kokila Calls The Cake Man..and asks why did u send a wrong Cake...he tells that Gopi Modi called up once and told Plain Chocolate Cake and then Cartoon...one..she called twice...Koki asks Gopi weather she called twice she said no..then She tells Will u be able to recognize the voice he tells yes...and Kokila tells Okay! Rashi is thinking now what to do..She started Acting that My head is paining...i'll eat l8er! Urmila is checking the money given by the neighbors..She tells Kinjal to write it down..But Kinjal tells I am not gonna do such Idiotic things...Pls...Rashi calls and tells the situation...and What Kokila told...Urmila gets angry..and tells her to Spoil her voice and speak...She keeps the Phone...Rashi is thinking how to spoil my voice She thinks Should i drink Juice...she tells no...Then she Looks at the AC! Kokila sees Ahem and thinks Why hasn't he gone for work..Rashi tries to take the AC's air...and after that speaks...but there is no change in her voice...and she gets angry...Kokila aks Ahem are u angry because of what happened yesterday..She tells no...and she tells Pls trust me Because i trust Gopi..and she leaves..Rashi reaches the Kitchen...She is trying to remove ice...But there is no ice She scrapes a part where ice is there and starts eating..The Door bell rings..Kokila is about to open the door..She tells gopi to open and Hears some noise and goes to the Kitchen...she sees Rashi And asks her wats the Matter...she again starts her Acting and tells I have a sore throat...Kokila tells ok..and tells her to come to the Hall..Kokila tells the Man i am calling on ur cell phone and then u recognize the voice..Hetal asks who is this? He tells the Cake Man...Hetal tells Let it Be...Gopi made a Mistake! Kokila tells Gopi took the promose of Krishna so i know Its not her...She tells Everyone to speak on the phone...Its none of them..i.e Mani,Gopi,and herself Kokila! Rashi's turn She is coughing and speaking So Kokila tells Mani to bring Hot Water...Rashi drinks it and then Speaks...The Episode Ends with Rashi Scared

PRECAP: 
Ahem tells today was a very Gr8 day...Our Company has got a big Project and I and Kaka are going to Switzerland!
Sorry Guys For any Grammatical Mistakes or Writing Mistakes...Any Mistakes Sorry
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update ridz. Thanx a lot sweety
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ridzzi for the update
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridzzi.

Gopi wishing a sleeping Ahem was so sad. I feel Ahem needs a couple of kicks where it hurts the most. 😊 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Ridzzi! So from tom the cake track finishes and Switzerland track starts.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridz for posting. Hats off to u for giving us all details. I'm not going to watch it.
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I am VERY sure Rashiji will go scot free this time AGAIN!!
ElizaKawa thumbnail
thnks for the update but why does he still thinks about Anita πŸ˜’when are u going to love Gopi?❓
-Deepali- thumbnail
Supperb update Ridz πŸ˜†
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks  for the update - Now i also know how to get sick thanks to rashi   Hey did you know there was nothing in the freezer ... it was empty.