Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Promo for Tomm (4.27.2011)

kurikaur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg
im sooo sorrry for posting this before the written update but i cannot contain myself. if you havent read or watched today's episode and dont want to read please dont read this...

for the others that cant wait, in the promo we see guddu and runjhun sleeping together on the bed and guddu has his arm around runjhun. 

now guys,,,,, what could have possibly happened to make them sleep together and GUDDU having his arm on his wife.  i cannot wait for tommm.
please comment
again sorry for writting it so soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait for tomm ... Bt I think nothing is happend ...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'll edit after di's update ...
RES
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
really????
Wow...
Can't wait for this...omg
rocks_20 thumbnail

ya right can't wait for tomorrow.goosebumps,excitement n gosh hot flush is started.how this happened????????????????????really full of passion.😃😉👏😊
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 
kurikaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aginaya69

i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 

I would love to see that encounter too!!!! haha
something romantic lol
ljcruz thumbnail
Seems like Gunjhun fell tired and slept heavily..Runjhun had no violent reaction nor was there shock on her face when she got up.. What she was shocked about was the delay in Guddu's wakeup call...😲  Better wake him up dharampatniji or else he's gonna freak out again...🤣 
It's gonna be a long wait for tom's precap...sigh...i won't be able to concentrate in work..🤢
Aginaya69 thumbnail
well, obviously the scene in which runjhun helps guddu prepare for the interview didn't happen.  nor did the brushing of the lips (runjhun got hit in the face by accident).  but at least the necktie thing happened.  1 out of 3 ain't bad at all.