Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg
im sooo sorrry for posting this before the written update but i cannot contain myself. if you havent read or watched today's episode and dont want to read please dont read this...

for the others that cant wait, in the promo we see guddu and runjhun sleeping together on the bed and guddu has his arm around runjhun. 

now guys,,,,, what could have possibly happened to make them sleep together and GUDDU having his arm on his wife.  i cannot wait for tommm.
please comment
again sorry for writting it so soon

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narineAnovauzeeljcruzPrabhkallu-Ishana-_SK_Shas3OmaRamdassnishi_I-fiantehzeeb25pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo for Tomm (4.27.2011)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pink19

Groupbie

Pink19

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Cant wait for tomm ... Bt I think nothing is happend ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i'll edit after di's update ...
RES

nishi_I-fian

IF-Rockerz

nishi_I-fian

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
really????
Wow...
Can't wait for this...omg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

rocks_20

Groupbie

rocks_20

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

ya right can't wait for tomorrow.goosebumps,excitement n gosh hot flush is started.how this happened????????????????????really full of passion.Big smileWinkClapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPrabhkallu

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovaljcruz-Ishana-edabellaPrabhkallushonu2Shas3tehzeeb25OmaRamdasssahil70

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 

I would love to see that encounter too!!!! haha
something romantic lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPrabhkallu

ljcruz

ljcruz

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Seems like Gunjhun fell tired and slept heavily..Runjhun had no violent reaction nor was there shock on her face when she got up.. What she was shocked about was the delay in Guddu's wakeup call...Shocked  Better wake him up dharampatniji or else he's gonna freak out again...ROFL 
It's gonna be a long wait for tom's precap...sigh...i won't be able to concentrate in work..Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69Prabhkallutehzeeb25pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.