Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Promo for Tomm (4.27.2011)

kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg
im sooo sorrry for posting this before the written update but i cannot contain myself. if you havent read or watched today's episode and dont want to read please dont read this...

for the others that cant wait, in the promo we see guddu and runjhun sleeping together on the bed and guddu has his arm around runjhun. 

now guys,,,,, what could have possibly happened to make them sleep together and GUDDU having his arm on his wife.  i cannot wait for tommm.
please comment
again sorry for writting it so soon

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narineAnovauzeeljcruzPrabhkallu-Ishana-_SK_Shas3OmaRamdassnishi_I-fiantehzeeb25pyar-ishk

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Cant wait for tomm ... Bt I think nothing is happend ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i'll edit after di's update ...
RES
nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
really????
Wow...
Can't wait for this...omg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

rocks_20 Groupbie
rocks_20
rocks_20

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

ya right can't wait for tomorrow.goosebumps,excitement n gosh hot flush is started.how this happened????????????????????really full of passion.Big smileWinkClapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPrabhkallu

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovaljcruz-Ishana-edabellaPrabhkallushonu2Shas3tehzeeb25OmaRamdasssahil70

kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i have a feeling that runjhun was helping out guddu with the interview.  they are going to be at it all night, and they will both get very tired and sleep while they are practicing.  that's why they are going to be sleeping on the same bed. 

i also think that runjhun's face would be very close to guddu's as she tries to wake him up.  i hope that their faces get to brush close to each other.  nothing erotic, really.  just an innocent brush of the lips maybe ;), hopefully. 

then, of course, the tying of the necktie would come in. 

I would love to see that encounter too!!!! haha
something romantic lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPrabhkallu

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Seems like Gunjhun fell tired and slept heavily..Runjhun had no violent reaction nor was there shock on her face when she got up.. What she was shocked about was the delay in Guddu's wakeup call...Shocked  Better wake him up dharampatniji or else he's gonna freak out again...ROFL 
It's gonna be a long wait for tom's precap...sigh...i won't be able to concentrate in work..Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69Prabhkallutehzeeb25pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index