CID

Aditya-Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics -IV (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 147

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya-Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics -IV (Page 142)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Deepika you are an amazing capa poater

What expressions!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika102

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by deep_baner

[MEMBERSONL

After Daya sir's Behrupiya... this is the scene... is the one which can make me Cry  everytime i watch ... May be this scene is more powerful than Daya sir's death scene.. because.. the most painful part of this scene which actually makes you cry is for just 5-6seconds... while daya sir had enough time to

make us cry

Well it may or may not be comparable to beherupiya but the scene made me emotional

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
We can't compare Behrupiya with this one, Astonish.

When Behrupiya ended, the whole week was a real nightmare. Think of Vivek's leaving...how bad we all are feeling...and just think of Daya being killed off and leaving the show. It was almost like the end of CID and the horrible scene of seeing Daya die...don't even compare.

Here, we knew that Aditya sir is not going to leave and somewhere this series is going to end and normally everything would end well. It was not like a death scene. Yeah...Aditya sir did make us cry. Hats off to his acting, but it was not like the one-week nightmare after Behrupiya.

Coming to this episode...more than this last scene, each and every scene of Abhijeet made me feel what he was feeling.

The first scene, where he 'pretends' to be ok and the expression as he says 'theek hai sir aap log jaiye main bureau mein rukta hoon'.

The scene where he walks into the bureau and ACP asks him to leave...look at his expression. You can feel that 'left out' and 'hurt' feeling. I really felt as if some of my friends had deserted me. It was that powerful.

Daya and ACP visit Abhijeet's house...he's dozing off on his sofa, but just look at his expression and body language...you can feel  the 'depressed' feeling. Look at how he first says 'Daya, tum' as if he was relieved to see him and was about to offload all his troubles, but suddenly notices ACP and thinks 'oh, toh tum ACP sir ke saath aaye ho' and suddenly his expression changes. No dialogues...all this only through expressions.

Then of course the last scene...after seeing that I knew that he was hurt not about ACP sending him away from CID or Daya not standing up to him. It was because Abhijeet was going on a mission without telling ACP and Daya and in the process he had hurt them with harsh words That expression says a silent 'sorry' to both of them.

I expected Abhijeet to apologise to Daya in the end when I saw that scene and I am glad he did that in AKA 10.

Overall, a proper emotional roller coaster ride. Glad everything ended well, though a bit filmy in the end with Maya and all LOL.

Edited by visrom - 23 June 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Hasini_smile-Mansipinky118Rashida15astonish

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
AKA was a series which left us all a lot emotional and when it ended there was a feeling of relief and  satisfaction that FW ended it in a satisfactory way

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

We can't compare Behrupiya with this one, Astonish.

When Behrupiya ended, the whole week was a real nightmare. 

I know... Behrupiya cannot be compared with this... for the state we were in when it was first aired...

I was comparing the scenes ,.. for the 4th or 5th time watch... Smile
We know that daya sir is going to live after behrupiya... and Abhi sir is going to be back to normal after AKA... still whenever i watch Behrupiya ... it makes me cry.. and so does this scene... Somehow... Abhi sir coming back and saying all that to ACP sir and Daya sir.. returning that badge and gun and every step he puts while he is leaving the bureau feels so painful. Cry Its so clear he dosnt want to do that..yet he is doing it Ouch
(i am not counting in the other scenes of AKA like the shock scenes... Because i totally avoid watching them)

Edited by astonish - 23 June 2011 at 10:12pm

visrom

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Evil Smile just saw this one a few mins back...

Bhavanab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top