Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys ,

Been a long time since i tapkofied here and made a thread

Gulaal was right when she said , he will hurt himself more with his anger than others , thats wat he is been doing , in order to hurt her , he is hurting himself which he is not realizing ,the more he says he want to see her suffer one can clearly see its not easy for him to do when he sees her crying in real , i so want him to come out and ask her , i just cannot stand this no talking btw them at all, i adored the relation kesar and gulaal had since he was a kid , first he should open to her , then they head a for triangle , i dont mind , i want tosee that old masti and relation so badly miss it

Love

J

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kariparitukaprithvi*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal was right" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
It was interesting how she said that after she saw Kesar looking on while Talli was feeding her. Somewhere she does know Kesar is hurting himself by doing this to her. She saw his affection in the photo album scene, she kind of realised that the imli was for her and she saw him looking sad through the window.

I don't mind the 'tension-filled' scenes at the moment because they really interesting to watch but obviously in time I would like to see K-G having a good time with each other.

Edited by *Reemz* - 26 April 2011 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I agree , she will always be reading him no matter how much he pretends , thats why i like her , she knows him better than himself and others ,

this tension is been dragged for a long , and if iam not wrong , they will head in triangle with same tension , as one can clearly see his love gulaal in ydays terrace scene it came out more in open

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i dont think it can eevr go back to the msti time for kesar gulaal.
they have both been matured by grief ... somethings change a person over time permanently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.