Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

TB Article: Shift in air time for BBAT?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
If the Tele Buzz article is to be believed, BBAT in India will be shown at 6:30 pm starting soon.  I don't know if that changes anything for the US viewers...

Edited by gardes - 26 April 2011 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Article: Shift in air time for BBAT?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
That's great!! I don't think US will be impacted... Bhagonwali airs at 9pm which is a good time... and Geeta is at like 10:30pm I think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalkaurPrabhkallugardesOmaRamdass

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Lol gardes I take it back. This means I have to wait another 30 minutes to read the update. Stern Smile

I kid I kid. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69PrabhkallugardesOmaRamdass

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Rani, I hope not for the US too.  PR will never give up 9:30, so 9:00 works well for all of us in the US.

When I read about a new show in the works, I was afraid for BBAT but I also know that there are shows that should have ended a while ago!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007

newfoundlove

Groupbie

newfoundlove

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i really hope not, becoz here in canada, they show itat 5:30, while geeta is at 6. At that time, either my bros or dad will take over the tv Unhappy

Prabhkallugardes

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Rani, I know what you mean...  I am sure Wafah is writing furiously and I am waiting anxiously to read about Angrezi Babu Guddu to surface.  Imagine this could be 1/2 hour later...  Aiyo!

rani2007Wafah

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys if you comment on the article site itself it increases rating of the show and the actors. So I'm closing the topic. You can still access the link, but will not be allowed to post comments here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanigardes_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.