25thApril WU : A very emotional episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

25TH APRIL WRITTEN UPDATE

Happy Babu arrives in home with box of laddu. He is distributing them when Phulwa says according to his father never to use anyone's thing. She says to keep the box where he got that .But Babu denies.

Just then Lakhiya with villagers reach there, He says babu has stolen the mithai box from banwari's shop Mangroo's family comes out, when babu denies that he has not stolen it , banwari "(the mithai wala) says "Jab dakawait ke sath rishta jor liye hain to dakwait hi banega na" When angry babu says that he has got the box in road and why he is saying all these to phulwa then the mithaiwala slaps him.Imarati says not to slap the child. Thakurs arrives there.

Sr thakur accuses mangroo for "chori ,dakaiti"Chote thakur on the other side informs banwari that his shop is burnt , Lakhiya accuses mangroo and his family for this'All of them decides to make a "Panchayat".

Mangroo asks sr.thakur to do something; he tells him that this is just starting '

In the night Lakhiya provokes the villegers including the sarpanj..They decides that in the morning they will take the right action against mangroo's family'

Mangroo and Imarati discussing about all these .Mangroo says there is not anyone to help them in this village. Villagers has lost all trust from him No one will let them live in this village peacefully. I have to lose everything my home, my land very thing .He started crying..Cry

Imarati says, she is his wife, It is her responsibility to be with him in his every decision 'Clap No matter what decision he takes, she is there with him..Mangroo leaves the house,

Phulwa , Champa and all are inside their room , when Imarati arrives there , Phulwa goes to her lap.Imarati says she knows everything about her children ,.Phulwa asks  "Is father unhappy with me?"Imarati says "No , he is not , he is little upset , but everything will be all right , God never does wrong to good people"

Mangroo  reaches the forest and he is searching for something, when he decides that he is going to take a tough decision, as there is no other way, he was actually looking at some leavesCry

Precap :

Mangroo with the presence of Imarati mixes those crushed leaves in the rice which is boiling.. I feel those leaves are toxic. He wants to suicide with his whole family CryCryCry

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 26 April 2011 at 8:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsdavisSanGad2SurvivesinipillaiDV_LVRnivedithaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25thApril WU : A very emotional episode" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

My take:

Great episode, the helplessness of a father, the sacrifice of a mother, Parents' strong cruel decision to end life is their last option which has been shown beautifully,. I felt today's episode had some great moments.. Whatever I understand acting is not about big dialogues and different expressions, it is also about the subtle expressions for emotional and sensitive scenes…..I quite liked the episode…

How silly this villagers are , why are they blaming mangroo's family and phulwa when they know that she was kidnapped…. How cruel people can be to say such harsh words for a little girl..Lakhjiya and his family are their relatives; they may have problems but how can be so much bad….Someone says it right "Greed has become everything for some people"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

joyo

joyo

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Great actual video and written update - multi update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thanx piya for ds  update , its one of the best eps of colors dse days , before i used to watch  mukti bandhan  too  just after end of ds show but from some times dt show lost its charm and  got bored  due to which i left watching mukti bandhan but  phulwa still  interesting ...

SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

thanx piya for ds  update , its one of the best eps of colors dse days , before i used to watch  mukti bandhan  too  just after end of ds show but from some times dt show lost its charm and  got bored  due to which i left watching mukti bandhan but  phulwa still  interesting ...

Phulwa and Mukti Bandhan both are good shows... Two totally different genres ... Ups and down are part of tv shows..But i feel Both these two shows are different

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree. Both are different shows but what i thought about it dint happen like that so i left watching it but still sometimes i catch any eps in week.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.