Fan Fictions

There's always that one person...ARSH FF Updt pg109 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 113

Page 1
Page   of 113
Page 3 Page 113

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Heyyaa!!

This is really good! And ton englais ne mal pas! I donno if I said that right, but your english is not bad! I live in Canada andtake French, so i know a little! But you have made a great start! Do PM me any updates!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.N

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "There's always that one person...ARSH FF Updt pg109 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyanki

Goldie

priyanki

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hey nice concept...
loved it...
do cont soon and
plz add me to ur pm list..

Laila.N

-IamAwesome-

IF-Sizzlerz

-IamAwesome-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
the prologue is interesting...do continue soon n add me to ur pm list...

Laila.N

-IamAwesome-

IF-Sizzlerz

-IamAwesome-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
p.s:
Ur english is perfect...dnt worry abt it:)

Laila.N

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
nice concept 
do update soon

Laila.N

Laila.N

Laila.N

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

NOTE:

First, wanted to thank you all guys for your dearly comments ! I wasn't expecting so many, that's really touching Embarrassed !

I will try to update the intro tonight (France time Confused) and the first part, really soon.

Oh and please, for those who wants a pm, add me to your buddy list or like the first post, it will be easier that way Smile

Once again, THANK YOU ! Big smile

Originally posted by -poornima-

wow   very nice start dear 

loved it 

so ArSh going to get married 

sounds cool 

gr8 part

continue it dear

add me to ur pm list

Thank you Poornima ! Smile The intro is almost finished, just checking the mistakes and will post it ^^

Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by ana_kash

gona read it now...

add me to ur listt...and i guess u r KASH fan...do join us at heavenwould love to meet another kashian

Yes u guessed it right, I'm a HUGE fan of KASH Big smile 

Actually I've heard of Kash heaven but never knew what it was actually and how it worked, but would love to, if you tell me more about it Smile Actually anything related to KASH, I'm in ! lol LOL

thanks for reading dear ^^

Originally posted by Jenny_KaShian

Loved the start do continue soon..
n do PM me when u update

I will, thanks for reading Smile

Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

very different n nice concept..do continue

Thank you dear Smile

Originally posted by sammy4u

amazing start dear...btw your english is not that bad.

do continue soon n pm me plz

i also write ff on arsh but they are hindi and semi english types...guess you may find it hard.

Thank you very much ! I hesitated a lot to post it, that's reassuring lol 

Oh just send me the link of your ff, would love to read it. I've read many hindi ff on this forum before. I actually can understand a little hindi since I watched DMG and for other reasons lol. So please, just send it to me, will give my comments Embarrassed

Originally posted by m4manju

awesome start... arsh getting married  u have to continue this definitely  and do add me to the pm list... can't wait for the next part... 

Thank you ! Yes Arsh getting married ! Big smile But the story is as much about their life before marriage as their life after marriage Embarrassed

Thanks for reading ^^

Originally posted by Riddss

nice start
continue soon

Thanks ! Smile

Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Heyyaa!!

This is really good! And ton englais ne mal pas! I donno if I said that right, but your english is not bad! I live in Canada andtake French, so i know a little! But you have made a great start! Do PM me any updates!!

It was perfectly understandable ! Some mistakes, but nothing big Wink (Et ton anglais n'est pas mal, is the right spelling Smile).

Thank you so much Dear ! Wow, Canada, that's great ! Embarrassed

Originally posted by priyanki

hey nice concept...
loved it...
do cont soon and 
plz add me to ur pm list..

I will, thank you ! Smile

Originally posted by cute-aish

the prologue is interesting...do continue soon n add me to ur pm list...

p.s: 
Ur english is perfect...dnt worry abt it:) 

Thank you so much Smile I will continue and pm you ^^

Originally posted by angelina_angel

nice concept 

do update soon

Thank you ! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manjusammy4uana_kash-Jeny--IamAwesome--GoogleWithMe-

FULTUSI

FULTUSI

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
AWESOMEEE...PLZZZ CONTINUE SOON

Laila.N

Laila.N

Laila.N

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey everyone ! Smile

As promised, here is the intro... I'm not too proud of it, but it's to give you an idea! 

Please let me know what you think about itConfused

Intro:

"Hmm...yeah... Almost, what about you?" She said while climbing the stairs lazily.

"Same here!   Have you begun your assignment for tomorrow?"

"No! Will do it after taking a shower. You?"

"Yeah me neither...I'm so tired! Ok girl, I'm home, will message you once I get started with. See ya!"

"Yeah, I've reached too. Bye Muskaan!" She hung up while opening the door with her keys.

"Shilpa! Is it you?" She heard her mother scream from the kitchen.

'Yes Mom, it's me!" She entered the kitchen and kissed her forehead.

"Oh, you seem tired."

"Yeah, busy day..."

"How was school?"

"As usual. I'll go and freshen up." 

With that, she climbed the stairs to her room. 

Once there, she throws her heavy bag on the floor and herself on the bed with her head right on the pillow. After sometime she turned on the side and looked at herself in the mirror. 

She sighed as she found herself not that attractive. She dressed simply with large sweater and t-shirt generally, her hair always tied up in a ponytail. In one word, she was plain. But her close ones tell her that she is beautiful. In a way, she is, to everyone who knows her. 

She has pretty, big, green eyes; well defined and beautiful pink lips as well as a glowing smooth skin, an amazing smile and shiny and long black hair. She was just naturally beautiful. 

The only problem is that she wasn't putting any effort to show it. And without that, boys usually don't pay attention to her. That's what saddened her today, as she saw the guy she has a crush on, not even looking at her while he passed by her in high school.

She sighed, and despite feeling a little low, dragged herself in the bathroom to take a shower and put all those thoughts aside. After putting her pajamas on, she turned on the computer to begin with her assignment.

While beginning to work, she logged on yahoo and immediately received a message.

6:49pm

Muskaan: Hey! Working?

6:49pm

Shilpa: Trying to...

6:50pm

Muskaan: Stop feeling depressed! This Vivek guy doesn't even deserve you thinking about him!!

6:54pm

Shilpa: I'm not thinking about him...I'm working!! Ok, will message you once I'm done.

6:55pm

Muskaan: Liar! You're right, let's work! I'm here if you wanna talk ;)

6:56pm

Shilpa: thanks.

She looked blankly at the screen, thinking about things and trying to complete her work at the same time, while she received another message.

"Hey Dumbo! Missing me?"

She smiled in spite herself and replied immediately.

7:28pm

Shilpa: What the hell, do you want?

7:29pm

Armaan: Oh, please stop pretending, I know you're missing meWink

7:29pm

Shilpa: Actually you're wrong, I totally forgot about you.

7:30pm

Armaan: You couldn't, even if you wanted too sweetie. So tell me, what are you doing?

7:31pm

Shilpa: Yeah you wish... Working on some assignment, you?

7:32pm

Armaan: Oh, how boring Shona! As if I could have expected something else from my favorite bookworm anyway, right?

7:33pm

Shilpa: Oh shut up! Why are you talking to me anyway? Aren't you busy doing something stupid as usual?

7:33pm

Armaan: Hahaha! Finally, here you are! I was missing that ;)

She just kept smiling at that.

7:34pm

Armaan: Anyway, how's family?

7:34pm

Shilpa: Everyone's good. How's yours?

7:35pm

Armaan: Same here! And how is Nikki?

7:36pm

Shilpa: Haha! Oh, now I know why you actually came talking to me Wink

7:37pm

Armaan: Shut up! It's nothing like that, I was just asking.

7:37pm

Shilpa: Then ask her yourself, you should know better than me, right?

7:38pm

Armaan: Actually, we kind of got into a fight...She didn't tell you?

7.38pm

Shilpa: Oh, so that's why I received so many missed calls... Haha! What did you do again Malik?

7:39pm

Armaan: I DON'T KNOW! You girls are SO complicated!

7:39pm

Shilpa: Oh please, don't act innocent with me. Maybe she doesn't, but I know you.

7:40pm

Armaan: Hehe, then you should know I have done nothing Wink

7:40pm

Shilpa: Lol! Yeah right :P

7:41pm

Armaan: What about you Dumbo, any boyfriend?

Even if she felt a little sad while reading his question, her pride took over and she immediately replied.

7:42pm

Shilpa: I don't have time for these stupid things Malik, you know that.

7:44pm

Armaan: Oh yeah, I forgot, you're too busy for this kind of feelings, right?

7:45pm

Shilpa: Yeah, just a waste of time!

7:45pm

Armaan: Haha, tell me this in a few years ;)

7:46pm

Shilpa: Stop talking as if you were 50! You're just 18, haha!     

7:46pm

Armaan: Yeah, still 2 years older than you! :P

7:47pm

Shilpa: Hmm... By the way, how's school going for you? Are you finally planning to  do something with your life, or you're just still the same?            

7:47pm

Armaan: Actually, you're right, you really do know me well Shona! ;)            

7:48pm

Shilpa: Armaan!! When will you grow up?           

7:49pm

Armaan: But what can I do? School's just not for me. I'm not even planning to graduate this year. My parents don't expect anything much from me, anyway...

7:50pm

Shilpa: That's because of that careless attitude of yours, and you know that!

7:50pm

Armaan: Yeah, everybody can't just be like you...

7:51pm

Shilpa: Stop it! And you better graduate this year, otherwise, I'll deal with you...Okay?!

7:51pm

Armaan: Haha! Will try to... Anyway, I have to go find something stupid to do ;) So, I will leave now.   

7:52pm

Shilpa: Yeah, yeah Bye! But seriously Armaan, don't give up okay?  

7:53pm

Armaan: Will see Smile  

After that, she was about to close the conversation when she noticed him still writting something.

Armaan: Oh and yeah! Forget about whatever I said regarding boyfriends. Any guy won't ever be good enough for you, Shona.       

And with that, he went offline.

How she hated when he did that! She kept reading his last words again and again until she was finally sure the stupid smile won't leave her face. She kept the conversation aside, not closing it though, as she knew after completing her assignment she will read it again.

And that's exactly what happened. Once her work done, she went downstairs to have dinner with her parents and sister and even if she didn't want to admit it, she was in a lot better mood than earlier. She had a good time with her family and then went to bed after re-reading the conversation and finally closing it.

As she was lying on bed, she kept thinking other things. Armaan and she have known each other since childhood. He was two and a half when he came with his parents to the hospital to visit her when she was just born and since then, they unwillingly became inseparable. Indeed, their families were very close and so, they have always stuck together during holidays and so on. Tough, their relation was a little special. Whenever they meet, they would just keep arguing, but deep down they really did care for each other like no one else did. For their family circle, they were just meant to be, but that was not their opinion and they just used to make fun of that idea. But one thing was for sure, he was always there to make her feel better...Just like he did today.

And it's with a light heart that she went to sleep that day.        

Edited by Laila.N - 27 April 2011 at 3:25am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19cappacuinopan02me_lovelygulbhavs_gid03-Shonaa-ammy_amnasree12rtarpiyushiaminakhan--Preeti--niki4lifekashmayurfanaisha_ranbir8foximischiefswarobi1tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixyashasvi_88sruthi_mthe_writer_21mak3mesmileRomanceChocolat.Mannat.dishbhanprincessrashida.Suhasini.krazy4kashKaShforever06esheenaAR-kashminaalMMaNaLoVeKaSh_Afrin_munni_sheelartjkssoniarahejaamaniMAzmiipriyankidimpledsmileshaaz_91-screwed.UP-fri42911MeetPremeermoonlight2630Sam_KaShianm4manjuMysticalRealmangullgrl91dazzling_armaanjanu1610sammy4udebby_11Pumpkinncool_sri-Nayab-Norz-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneet-Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed._Oishi_neha-rockss-LoVe.KaSh--AviatoR--GoogleWithMe-BabajiKaThullu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top