Fan Fictions

India-Forums

There's always that one person...ARSH FF Updt pg114

Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Hey Guys ! Smile
As I think not many knows me, I'll make a little presentation Embarrassed. It's true that I read many fanfictions of this forum, and I'm really fond of some ! So I decided why not to try something Big smile

Actually, I'm french and my name is Laila, so I used to write fanfictions in french, but as my english is really not that good, I hesitated to translate the ones on ARSH in english and post them here. 

But, here I am, so...LOL

I'll just post the Prologue for now, the introduction and part 1 are almost translated, so will post them soon. But I don't know if I'll continue after that Confused 

Anyway, will see... So, here's the Prologue ! Tell me what you think about it !

All your views, critics, comments are most welcome Big smile

There's always that one person

Prologue:

As he approached the room, he heard giggles and laughs coming from there, as he imagined the teasing session that would be happening inside. He stopped outside for some minutes and took a deep breath, before putting on a blank face and finally knocking on the door.

"Hey! Look who's here..." Priya opened the door and said with mischief in her voice.

"Sorry to disturb you girls. Can I just borrow her for a minute please?" He said, trying not to show any reaction to her words.

"Oho! She'll be only yours after three days mister! Don't you have any patience at all?" She replied which lead to a row of giggles from the girls.

He looked away, smirking, trying to suppress the blush that threat to show on his cheeks. He was confused as to why he reacted this way. He never blushed! And especially to a girl's comment...It was him who makes girls blush damn it! He didn't like the changes in him...at all.

He turned his head back towards the door and tried getting a glimpse of her. He saw her, sitting on the floor, surrounding by girls and looking towards the door with her eyes lowered. Once she felt his gaze on her, she looked up and their eyes met. It felt like they were seeing each other for the first time.

In a sense, they were... they were looking at each other in a way they never did...

He couldn't take whatever he was feeling at the moment, and so, tried to look away, but her eyes never let him. They were trying to convey something, they were...

"Ahem, Ahem!" Priya exclaimed while the other girls burst out laughing.

They broke their eye lock and looked away immediately, feeling a little embarrassed. Finally, he got annoyed at them making fun of the situation and decided to take care of things. With determination, he looks at her and entering the room he took her hand in his and dragged her out of the room with him while other girls looked at them, astonished.

"Don't worry girls; I'll take good care of her!" He said with mischief while winking at them as they giggled.

Once they were out of the room, he took her to the terrace. They were still hand in hand, looking ahead of them, catching their breaths. After a moment, he turned towards her and examined her face, her beautiful glowing face... "WOW, what was that?!" He thought. He stopped looking at her immediately and left her hand. He sat down and waited for her to follow him. She understood and took the place beside him. Silently, she encircled her arms around her knees and waited for his next move.

He sighed, stretched his legs before him and looked at her.

"Shona..." He finally said after a long moment.

"Hmm?" She quietly replied, still looking ahead, admiring the beautiful night.

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Shilpa Armaan Malik?" He asked abruptly.

She looked at him, and after a long pause said "Only if you're ready to accept me as your wife Armaan..."

He looked at her, his best friend, his Shona...What were they doing? Is it right? He never ever in his life imagined that one day they would be having this conversation. But they needed to sort things out...Right now...Because he missed her...

Note:

So here it is ! Please bear with my mistakes and my poor english Cry

Tell me what you think and if I should continue or not ! Smile 

The intro and part 1 are coming soon Embarrassed

Love,

Laila.

Index Fanfiction

Prologue - Page 1

Introduction - Page 2

Part 1 - Page 6

Part 2 - Page 12

Part 3 - Page 16

Part 4 (A) - Page 20

Part 4 (B) - Page 22

Part 5 (A) - Page 26

Part 5 (B) - Page - 30

Part 6 - Page 33

Part 7 - Page 38

Part 8 - Page 45

Part 9 - Page 50

Part 10 - Page 54

Part 11 - Page 58

Part 12 - Page 64

Part 13 - Page 69

Part 14 - Page 75

Part 15 - Page 85

Part 16 (A) - Page 96

Part 16 (B) - Page 99

Part 17 - Page 109

Part 18 - Page 114

Everyone who wants a PM, please add me to your buddy list or pm me, thank you ! Embarrassed

Edited by Laila.N - 12 July 2014 at 8:53am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19prerna27bhavs_gid03me_lovelygul-Shonaa-shiv-sunainartarananya_kashianSammiyaShaikhsanjana24pan02ZIKRASHAHAfflicteDsruthi_mmak3mesmileRomanceChocolatdmgloverforeverMvinfffRihanna4allpiyushi--Preeti--arsh_eternal_uadorableaishaaisha_ranbir8aminakhanannie03mischieffoxiswarobi1tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixniki4lifekashmayurfandmg_roks_antara_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShmunni_sheelailla8.Suhasini.Inkpen4877krazy4kashesheenaminaalMaroosheesoniarahejashaaz_91charmingkilleramaniMAzmiidimpledsmiledesikalakaar-MyMy-desire_nikkiA.Hajnalkritika_24fri42911sweetnandupriyankiKaShforever06m4manju-shamima-vidu87-Fizzi-MysticalRealmMeetPremeermoonlight2630Sam_KaShianVidya_luv_SaRunsammy4unightstarjanu1610meow23dazzling_armaandebby_11cool_sriA.Kh_20nyxxana_kashhinal_maaneetcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress--IamAwesome-abcd12344-Mrinalini-neha-rockss-LoVe.KaSh--AviatoR-nature2-GoogleWithMe-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

wow   very nice start dear 

loved it 

so ArSh going to get married 

sounds cool 

gr8 part

continue it dear

add me to ur pm list

Edited by -poornima- - 26 April 2011 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.Nana_kash

ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
gona read it now...
add me to ur listt...and i guess u r KASH fan...do join us at heavenBig smilewould love to meet another kashian

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.N

-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Loved the start do continue soon..Embarrassed
n do PM me when u updateSmile

Laila.Nana_kash

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
very different n nice concept..do continueBig smile

Laila.Nana_kash

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
amazing start dear...btw your english is not that bad.
do continue soon n pm me plz
i also write ff on arsh but they are hindi and semi english types...guess you may find it hard.Smile

Edited by sammy4u - 26 April 2011 at 2:04am

Laila.N

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
awesome start... arsh getting married Embarrassed u have to continue this definitely Approve and do add me to the pm list... can't wait for the next part... Big smile

Laila.N

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
nice start
continue soon

Laila.N

Go to top