Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Neha's 2 former Hero's condition is  pathetic...

One's Serial's TRP is 1.2... Other's is...1...

Is Vivan doing a show now? which one is it?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Is Vivan doing a show now? which one is it?

sanskar Laxmi.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't talk about that women
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mar Jaavan...😍
Thanks for sharing those pics AK fan, btw what can i call you 😳

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new FC🥳
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Ronit Roy is not only handsome, suave and sexy  😳 Hes kind of an institution on Indian TV!
He was phenomenal as Mr. Bajaj in Kasauti Zindagi Ki...he was Tulsi's husband Mihir in Kyunki...he was in a negative role in Kasam Se...he has done many movies, including a Filmfare Award last year for Udaan. He has accomplished much much more than any of the other actors on this list. 
Take a look:

I agree with you abt Sumeet and also Karan Tacker and Arjun Bijlani arent that popular or great to be on this list! 

pallavi

Agreed.. and that's what Im saying that RR is here on the list not bcoz of Adaalat but what he has done so far in his career..  then actors like Hussain and Hiten also deserved to be here too.. atleast they are 10 times better than Karan Teckar and Sumeet Raghavan.. but it seems like only those have been included on the list whose serials are being aired atm..   except KSG!

Annu.. thumbnail

apni qismat pe roye..   
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

The girl is wearing a Lal Dupatta and walking in a road.The boy is also walking on the same road.but they have not seen each other.Suddenly the girl feels her Dupatta is stucked and she looks back and see that the Dupatta is stuck in the boy's watch.This is their first meeting.
And this Dupatta Fiasco continues everytime they separate.The girl tries to go away but her Duppata wants to stucked in her man's arm.

I knida disagree..  I think usually girl's dupatta is stuck in the party when she meets the boy first time.. girl thinks that the boy held her dupatta shararat se.. she looks back, kinda disappoints that it is stuck in his watch ittefaaq se..

their second meeting.. the girl is wearing a red or yellow dupatta, walking on the road.. suddenly a strong wind starts blowing.. her dupatta flying in the air aur seedha stuck on hero's face.. at that moment, hero feels wow.. he closes his eyes and enjoys the whole feeling..  the girl who never feels shy to wear sleeveless tops and miniskirts any day.. suddenly starts feeling awkward that she is standing in the mid of the road without her dupatta..  the hero, jo door se ye sab dekh raha hai.. comes near her.. smiles.. wouldn't say any word and returns back her dupatta to her.. the girl smiles, takes her dupatta and thinks that the hero is a nice boy.. the hero runs his fingers through his hair in SRK's style..

in the background, title song is played.. 

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
@Sonii u call me Nadia
btw welcome to KYPH FC

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
what track u liked in other serials and wanted it to be in KYPH?