Celebrity Fan Clubs

~KYPH FAN CLUB //I WISH U WERE HERE~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yes Vallanki we did it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KYPH FAN CLUB //I WISH U WERE HERE~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Congrats to all KYPHians and Nadia!!Clap

6th Thread.. kya baat hai..Thumbs Up  Thanks Nadia for making this wonderful thread for all of us..Big smile   My only thikaana on IF where I take all my bhadaas out on Iqbal..Tongue

lekin Khuda ke liye Nadia.. change the fonts of the opening page.. I got bored with that Blue Italic Bold Comic Sans MN..Pinch

Galat Galat not 6th its 5th... Big smile  Hmm masterji iss bar aap ne bhool ki...LOLLOLLOL

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

http://www.miqbalkhan.com/starskatadka.html
This link only for anila.Watch and give your precious comments.

OK, here u go.. 

everything was already done there.. Iqbal just mixed them all.. the first dish.. Rosemary potatoes dish.. what was that??  who eats this kind of food at home and at what time.. at lunch? at dinner?  or we should have it for time pass..  if i would cook both the dishes..  my bro will def taste them and then will say..  chalo, ye ho gaya.. ab seedha khaana laao!!Ermm
I would love to eat the first dish.Yes everything was done before.But coockery shows with star guests are mostly like this.

Interesting.. when Sneha and all his friends said.. Iqbal never ever cooked anything for them.. at that time Iqbal looks quite disappointed that why they are saying so.. infact he had to say.. mujhe aisa kyun lag raha tha ke main ne apne dost bulaaye hein yahan..  he was serious, def not joking..

Iqbal should cook something for Sneha.It is the duty of every husband to cook atleast thrice a week for his wife.Embarrassed

Ok.. why they were making it such a big deal that Iqbal loves to eat meat everyday.. i don't think it has anything to do with being him a Kashmiri.. we all muslims esp Indians and Pakis are pakkey non veg.. like to eat meat.. chicken/mutton/beef everyday..   we believe..  uss dish ki koi izzat nahin hoti jis mein koi meat nahin hota..Tongue

how come he eats butter chicken, biryani everyday or on alternate days and also on Sangini ets..Confused Sneha def exaggerating..LOL  no one can eat heavy dishes like biryani, qourma even

thrice a week..

Anila I eat Biriyani three times daily.Yes you can call me mad but it is true.Even my friends used to wonder how can I digest so much?But now they are accustomed.Big smile
Sneha looks Okay not bad i mean.. her hair is thin so instead of ironing, blow dry karti toh volume mil jaata..   cant believe this is the same woman who used to bash NB 24/7, five yrs ago..Angry  Iqbal wore the same red shirt where he appears in Sangini's auto waala montage along with Binny..
LOL.Sneha needs a beautician.

oopss.. there is one thing common b/w me and Iqbal..  we both are clumsy! Embarrassed I don't even remember how many glasses and plates I've broken till date.. i have a butter fingers!

I am not.I never broke plates or glasses.

Overall.. Nice epi..   Iqbal's co star in Sangini, Vikas Bhalla is one of the producer of the show.. that's why iqbal was invited??Confused

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Congratulations on the 5 th thread.In 1 year we finished 4 thread with such a llimited number of members.EmbarrassedWe are true KYPHians.EmbarrassedThanks Nadia for giving us such a wonderful threadEmbarrassed.Thanks Ekta Madam for producing such an unique and unpredictable serialEmbarrassed.Thanks Iqbal Sir and Neha Mam for portraying the roles of Iqbal Neha so perfectly.Embarrassed

And big thanks to Anila and Aisha for finishing pages after pages by arguing.ROFLROFL

but  in the previous thread, we didn't argue much..Unhappy chalo koi dhaansu sa topic laao.. 

Aao Behan Ladein!!!     LOL

OK.Chalo let us assume NB is 20,MIK is 25.Now say whom will NB suit better with Imaran or Iqbal?Wink

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hey guys..congo on the new fc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

http://www.miqbalkhan.com/starskatadka.html
This link only for anila.Watch and give your precious comments.

OK, here u go.. 

everything was already done there.. Iqbal just mixed them all.. the first dish.. Rosemary potatoes dish.. what was that??  who eats this kind of food at home and at what time.. at lunch? at dinner?  or we should have it for time pass..  if i would cook both the dishes..  my bro will def taste them and then will say..  chalo, ye ho gaya.. ab seedha khaana laao!!Ermm
I would love to eat the first dish.Yes everything was done before.But coockery shows with star guests are mostly like this.

acha.. here in paki shows, story is different.. star guests literally cook the food which they can make it.. otherwise what is the need to just stand there.. holding the spatula and doing nothing.. and within 3-4 min food also gets ready..

Interesting.. when Sneha and all his friends said.. Iqbal never ever cooked anything for them.. at that time Iqbal looks quite disappointed that why they are saying so.. infact he had to say.. mujhe aisa kyun lag raha tha ke main ne apne dost bulaaye hein yahan..  he was serious, def not joking..

Iqbal should cook something for Sneha.It is the duty of every husband to cook atleast thrice a week for his wife.Embarrassed

Yes he should..  well if a hubby is jobless and has nothing to do at home then def he should cook the food everyday atleast one meal..  OR, like hubby if wife is also doing 9-6 job then they should decide that the first 3 days I'll cook and the next 3 days will be urs..   but if a hubby like Iqbal who is working for 10-12 hrs daily atm.. and her wife returns back home around 2pm.. then I don't think her hubby needs to cook for his wife thrice a week.. where is the time for cooking???? Confused

Ok.. why they were making it such a big deal that Iqbal loves to eat meat everyday.. i don't think it has anything to do with being him a Kashmiri.. we all muslims esp Indians and Pakis are pakkey non veg.. like to eat meat.. chicken/mutton/beef everyday..   we believe..  uss dish ki koi izzat nahin hoti jis mein koi meat nahin hota..Tongue

how come he eats butter chicken, biryani everyday or on alternate days and also on Sangini ets..Confused Sneha def exaggerating..LOL  no one can eat heavy dishes like biryani, qourma even

thrice a week..

Anila I eat Biriyani three times daily.Yes you can call me mad but it is true.Even my friends used to wonder how can I digest so much?But now they are accustomed.Big smile

then who cooks biryani daily for u, tell me.. I feel pity for that person..   here, my mom cooks usually on Sundays.. but at dinner time I feel like..  ohh noo.. phir se biryani!!     are u over weight or what coz its def not good from health's POV if someone eats heavy dish like biryani three times daily..  I know, u bangla people love to eat rice.. we also have rice at lunch but plain boiled rice..   btw, which type of biryani u like to eat..  Mumbai, Sindhi or hyderabadi biryani??Embarrassed

Sneha looks Okay not bad i mean.. her hair is thin so instead of ironing, blow dry karti toh volume mil jaata..   cant believe this is the same woman who used to bash NB 24/7, five yrs ago..Angry  Iqbal wore the same red shirt where he appears in Sangini's auto waala montage along with Binny..
LOL.Sneha needs a beautician.

Yupp.. this woman looks the same the way she used to be 5-6 yrs ago..  maybe someone must have told her.. don't change ur style.. u look awesome in ur kurti n jean..  and she took that person's comment seriously..Ermm 

oopss.. there is one thing common b/w me and Iqbal..  we both are clumsy! Embarrassed I don't even remember how many glasses and plates I've broken till date.. i have a butter fingers!

I am not.I never broke plates or glasses.

U know when i enter the kitchen, my mom says.. chalo ab Anila kitchen mein aaye hein, koi aik aadh cheez todeinge zaroor..Tongue

Overall.. Nice epi..   Iqbal's co star in Sangini, Vikas Bhalla is one of the producer of the show.. that's why iqbal was invited??Confused

Edited by annu127 - 28 April 2011 at 12:29pm

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Congratulations on the 5 th thread.In 1 year we finished 4 thread with such a llimited number of members.EmbarrassedWe are true KYPHians.EmbarrassedThanks Nadia for giving us such a wonderful threadEmbarrassed.Thanks Ekta Madam for producing such an unique and unpredictable serialEmbarrassed.Thanks Iqbal Sir and Neha Mam for portraying the roles of Iqbal Neha so perfectly.Embarrassed

And big thanks to Anila and Aisha for finishing pages after pages by arguing.ROFLROFL

but  in the previous thread, we didn't argue much..Unhappy chalo koi dhaansu sa topic laao.. 

Aao Behan Ladein!!!     LOL

OK.Chalo let us assume NB is 20,MIK is 25.Now say whom will NB suit better with Imaran or Iqbal?Wink

U mean imran abbas naa..

ye kaisa topic hai.. based upon pure assumptions.. and u talking abt on screen or off screen???Day DreamingWink

Ok, i feel she looks good with both..  Imran is a good actor but def not as good as Iqbal..  so i think NB will feel better and relaxed acting opp him..   but it depends which roles they'll be offered.. if their role would be challenging like AK.. then their chemistry, their passion and their performances would also shine..  but if they would be another Shabd-Mahi..  then just enjoy these cute good looking people together on screen..

btw, I heard that Imran Abbas is making his debut in BW.. opp Amrita Rao!  news is not confirmed though..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Congratulations on the 5th FC!!

AK.<3 We should have Member's Awards for the next FC. XD

-Jot.

not a bad idea

sounds interesting.. and for that we should have some 13-15 regular/active members on the FC.. giving all awards to 5-6 active members makes no sense, in my eyes..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot...NadiaZ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top