~KYPH FAN CLUB //I WISH U WERE HERE~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

10 Best Indian Television Actors

The 10 best Indian television actors heat up the small screen in a plethora of Hindi language serials. Some of these guys are rising stars, while others are Bollywood veterans. The following is a list of the best Indian television actors.

1. Ronit Roy (born 1965) — Roy is one of the biggest names in Indian television and Bollywood. He currently stars as KD Pathak, the main character in the courtroom drama series "Adaalat." Roy lives in Mumbai and has been married to Neelam Singh since 2003.  
  2. Harshad Chopra (born 1983) — Chopra debuted his acting career in Zee TV's "Mamta" where he played a negative character, followed by supporting roles in "Left Right Left" and "Amber Dhara." He currently plays Anurag Ganguli, the main character in "Tere Liye," a Hindi language soap opera.  
  3. Karan Singh Grover (born 1982) — An Indian television actor and model, Grover launched his career in Ekta Kapoor's "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi" on MTV India. Karan is most recognized for playing the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in "Dill Mill Gayy"e on Star One. He is fast becoming one of the best Indian television actors.
  4. Gurmeet Choudhary (born 1984) — Choudhary is an Indian actor most noted for his role in the 2008-2009 TV series "Ramayan" as Lord Rama and his role in one of the most successful and popular soap operas "Geet" as the dynamic business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana. Choudhary is married to actress Debina Bonnerjee.
  5. Karan Kundra (born 1984) — Kundra is a popular Indian television actor. Educated in Jalandhar, Kundra went to Florida to pursue his MBA, but left it for acting. He currently plays Arjun Singhania in the soap opera "Kitani Mohobbat Hai."
  6. Vivian Dsena (born 1988) — Dsena is an Indian model and actor. He currently stars in the television series "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani." One of the best Indian television actors and a rising star, Dsena has also modeled for Levi's, Pepe Jeans, Jet Airways and others.
  7. Karan Tacker (born 1986) — Karan is one of the best Indian television actors and currently portrays the role of Shantanu Khandelwal in Yash Patnaik's "Rang Badalti Odhani," a popular soap opera.
  8. Sumeet Raghavan (born 1971) — A child actor, Raghavan started his career in 1983 with the lead role in "Faster Fene," a popular kids' show. Raghavan recently starred in the comedy series "Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo." He currently hosts "Jay Hind!" on Internet TV.
  9. Arjun Bijlani (born 1982) — Bijlani is quickly emerging as one of the best Indian television actors. He currently plays the role of Mayank Sharma on "Miley Jab Hum Tum," a teen-oriented series. Bijlani is also a model and has appeared in many print advertisements for LG and Samsung Phone.
  10. Iqbal Khan (born 1980) — One of the best Indian television actors, Khan is a heartthrob who began his career in 2004 on "Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai," a romantic television series. He currently stars as Rudra in "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini" on Zee TV. His wife is Sneha Chhabra Khan
It is in random order Anila.But i do not get how VD be in the list and how can he be a 88 born.I am 88 born and he looks 10 years older than me.
some one pleaseee tell me or give me link spcifying the epi this song was in!
Originally posted by loonytunes

song: when angad is driving back form pune. this is when he rezlizes his love for kripa
singer: amit tandon
comments: nice upbeat song. gives u great feel. the voice doesnt suit angad as well though.

M: humne na maana
magar ab ye lagta hai
is pyar mein dil
alag sa dhadakta hai
hulchul jo ab ho rahi hai
pehle kabhi na hui thi
ab mere khwabon mein
hoti har ek raat
tumse mulaquat hai
kaisa ye pyar hai ( x4)

^Well..when he comes from Pune [he's sick and stuff] that's Episode 35. =/ 
5th onee? woww!! Congratss :D
&& hopefully im still in the club? if not pleasee addd
&& ii can someone get more pictures of Kripa on the intro pagee?

New thread  welcome..

Congrats to all KYPHians and Nadia!!👏

6th Thread.. kya baat hai..👍🏼  Thanks Nadia for making this wonderful thread for all of us..😃   My only thikaana on IF where I take all my bhadaas out on Iqbal..😛

lekin Khuda ke liye Nadia.. change the fonts of the opening page.. I got bored with that Blue Italic Bold Comic Sans MN..😵

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

http://www.miqbalkhan.com/starskatadka.html
This link only for anila.Watch and give your precious comments.

OK, here u go.. 

everything was already done there.. Iqbal just mixed them all.. the first dish.. Rosemary potatoes dish.. what was that??  who eats this kind of food at home and at what time.. at lunch? at dinner?  or we should have it for time pass..  if i would cook both the dishes..  my bro will def taste them and then will say..  chalo, ye ho gaya.. ab seedha khaana laao!!🤔

Interesting.. when Sneha and all his friends said.. Iqbal never ever cooked anything for them.. at that time Iqbal looks quite disappointed that why they are saying so.. infact he had to say.. mujhe aisa kyun lag raha tha ke main ne apne dost bulaaye hein yahan..  he was serious, def not joking..

Ok.. why they were making it such a big deal that Iqbal loves to eat meat everyday.. i don't think it has anything to do with being him a Kashmiri.. we all muslims esp Indians and Pakis are pakkey non veg.. like to eat meat.. chicken/mutton/beef everyday..   we believe..  uss dish ki koi izzat nahin hoti jis mein koi meat nahin hota..😛

how come he eats butter chicken, biryani everyday or on alternate days and also on Sangini sets..😕 Sneha def exaggerating..😆  no one can eat heavy dishes like biryani, qourma even thrice a week..

Sneha looks Okay not bad i mean.. her hair is thin so instead of ironing, blow dry karti toh volume mil jaata..   cant believe this is the same woman who used to bash NB 24/7, five yrs ago..😡  Iqbal wore the same red shirt where he appears in Sangini's auto waala montage along with Binny..

oopss.. there is one thing common b/w me and Iqbal..  we both are clumsy! 😳 I don't even remember how many glasses and plates I've broken till date.. i have a butter fingers!

Overall.. Nice epi..   Iqbal's co star in Sangini, Vikas Bhalla is one of the producer of the show.. that's why iqbal was invited??😕

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

10 Best Indian Television Actors

The 10 best Indian television actors heat up the small screen in a plethora of Hindi language serials. Some of these guys are rising stars, while others are Bollywood veterans. The following is a list of the best Indian television actors.

1. Ronit Roy (born 1965) ' Roy is one of the biggest names in Indian television and Bollywood. He currently stars as KD Pathak, the main character in the courtroom drama series "Adaalat." Roy lives in Mumbai and has been married to Neelam Singh since 2003.  
  2. Harshad Chopra (born 1983) ' Chopra debuted his acting career in Zee TV's "Mamta" where he played a negative character, followed by supporting roles in "Left Right Left" and "Amber Dhara." He currently plays Anurag Ganguli, the main character in "Tere Liye," a Hindi language soap opera.  
  3. Karan Singh Grover (born 1982) ' An Indian television actor and model, Grover launched his career in Ekta Kapoor's "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi" on MTV India. Karan is most recognized for playing the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in "Dill Mill Gayy"e on Star One. He is fast becoming one of the best Indian television actors.
  4. Gurmeet Choudhary (born 1984) ' Choudhary is an Indian actor most noted for his role in the 2008-2009 TV series "Ramayan" as Lord Rama and his role in one of the most successful and popular soap operas "Geet" as the dynamic business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana. Choudhary is married to actress Debina Bonnerjee.
  5. Karan Kundra (born 1984) ' Kundra is a popular Indian television actor. Educated in Jalandhar, Kundra went to Florida to pursue his MBA, but left it for acting. He currently plays Arjun Singhania in the soap opera "Kitani Mohobbat Hai."
  6. Vivian Dsena (born 1988) ' Dsena is an Indian model and actor. He currently stars in the television series "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani." One of the best Indian television actors and a rising star, Dsena has also modeled for Levi's, Pepe Jeans, Jet Airways and others.
  7. Karan Tacker (born 1986) ' Karan is one of the best Indian television actors and currently portrays the role of Shantanu Khandelwal in Yash Patnaik's "Rang Badalti Odhani," a popular soap opera.
  8. Sumeet Raghavan (born 1971) ' A child actor, Raghavan started his career in 1983 with the lead role in "Faster Fene," a popular kids' show. Raghavan recently starred in the comedy series "Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo." He currently hosts "Jay Hind!" on Internet TV.
  9. Arjun Bijlani (born 1982) ' Bijlani is quickly emerging as one of the best Indian television actors. He currently plays the role of Mayank Sharma on "Miley Jab Hum Tum," a teen-oriented series. Bijlani is also a model and has appeared in many print advertisements for LG and Samsung Phone.
  10. Iqbal Khan (born 1980) ' One of the best Indian television actors, Khan is a heartthrob who began his career in 2004 on "Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai," a romantic television series. He currently stars as Rudra in "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini" on Zee TV. His wife is Sneha Chhabra Khan
It is in random order Anila.But i do not get how VD be in the list and how can he be a 88 born.I am 88 born and he looks 10 years older than me.

this list is quite WEIRD.. what is Sumeet Raghavan doing here.. i didn't even know who he is.. had to google him..😵

and no Sushant Singh Rajput?? 😲   is Karan Tacker more popular than Arhaan Behll (Pratigya)..🤔

if veteran actor like Ronit Roy can make his place in the list.. then why not Hussain and Hiten..    don't tell me that RR was considered one of the top 10 telly actor bcoz of Adaalat..