Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu ne Runjhun se Mangi Mirchi per Mila Aam

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Guddu ne Runjhun se Mangi Mirchi per Mila Aam (Guddu asked Runjhun for some spice and got a mango insteadLOL)  The reason I choose mango is because it can be sour or sweet dependent on how ripe or unripe it is.   Guddu asks for punishment and Runjhun's punishment is something that is beneficial to him.  It amused me because Runjhun twisted it just enough that Guddu believes this to be a good punishment.  The scene as it played out reminded me of a child asking a parent for candy and continuously being told no until the parents gets tired and finally caves in.  I don't think I have ever scene a scene where someone persists in asking for a punishment.

I loved the entire scene between Guddu and Runjhun on 2nd floor veranda/balcony.

First thing to note is that Guddu came to Runjhun expecting her to know why he came.  He thought she was trying to say that she should be allowed to punish him when this was not Runjhun's intention.  I loved the idea that Guddu spends time trying to read between the lines when Runjhun tells him anything. Day Dreaming  Guddu really has no reason to leave the carom club and go find Runjhun to ask her for his punishment. (Change? Party of one?LOL)

I used to think that Runjhun had forgotten about the challenge but today's episode makes me think that the challenge is the reason behind each and every action she has.  Guddu seemed to be upset in the beginning that Runjhun was not impressed that he was taking "badla" (revenge) for her.  Runjhun's intent on trying to change him while Guddu's trying to ... well not really sure what he's doing.LOL  Almost seems like he's trying to be her friend.

It'll be nice to see how this plays out - obviously with Runjhun's bhaag it'll work out but I thought it was interesting that Runjhun only asks Guddu to say yes to the cellphone company, and Guddu turns it from saying yes to "I'll change this to Guddu Shukla Mobile Center in 3 days and It will be the biggest mobile center in all of Kannauj." I think he'll stress about how to get the deal back on where Runjhun will be happy with him just calling the company even if they say no now.

What I would love to see is that Guddu confides in Runjhun that the people said no and she helps him get the deal back.  Not with her luck but by helping him dress in the suit and go properly talk to the people who offered the deal in the first place. It would be great if this could be something they win together.

On a side note, I was cracking up when Runjhun said, "When did I call you darpok (scared)?" I was like really, Runjhun???

LOL by the way, did you guys notice that Guddu and Runjhun are now matching.  One of the colors in his shirt was the same color as her sari.  I hope this continues. Day Dreaming

@Gardes and Bee, I did get my feeding scene just not as I imagined it. ConfusedConfusedConfused (Guddu feeding Kalsanwali)

Edited by rani2007 - 25 April 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiuzeexxDaydreameRxx-Ishana-Wafahbee5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guddu ne Runjhun se Mangi Mirchi per Mila Aam" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxDaydreameRxx

Goldie

xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
lol i agree... the scene where Guddu was begging for punishment was funny and cute, and also very unexpected for me.. like one minute hes cursing all women saying they r a mistake and then the other second he goes up there and asks her for a punishment.. now that i think of it, the staring part was probably him debating whether or not he should go or not ..luved the whole epi Smile
... and i was thinking teh exact SAme thing... u can hardly call it a punishment, in teh end its beneficial for guddu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Rani, you know in the whole challenge deal...Guddu believes he has it easy (and in some ways he does) Basically he doesn't have to change. Runjhun is the one who has to keep chipping at the boulder to make it a well rounded stone but what does the boulder have to do. Which is why for Runjhun everything she does is to bring Guddu into the actualization of changing. (I'm not going to go into whether there's love involved in that or not because of the earlier discussions already made on that, and because it doesn't pertain here, or rather it isn't needed) Maybe the motive has changed or not changed on why she wants him to change but she still wants him to change. I think after the food incident her purpose has become more driven because she was honestly disappointed.
1. She stood up for this man.
2. She told him that she would always be by his side.

In return what does she get. His suspicion for his mother. That she excused because there was partial truth in it. Her smile after the morning she woke him up and told him about the saris was because she'd thought she made him see reason about not leaping into conclusions. What does he do the same afternoon. He questions her intentions again. Leaping with fire again. The second time he did it, she was disappointed. After explaining herself the first time, that she's always had the best intentions he questioned her again. That regardless of what she felt for him, hurt.

In the night he gave her the tonic but it was his half attempt at an apology and even then she asked him if he really thought at all about her, because she felt like if she accepted consolation again then the next time it would be the same process. He does wrong apologizes (or rather soothes things over) and then yet again he goes back to his usual. This why even though when she got him to say yes on the deal this time, her reaction wasn't the same as it was when she'd got him to do something. She'd allowed herself to be distracted by the small gains (as Gardes called it the romance thrown in for the audience sake) and in the end she achieved nothing. So this time she's even more skeptical and more determined to change him. Again I'm not going to speculate her reasons.

Guddu on the other hand feels like he has to sit and relax while Runjhun tries to change him so he's not fighting anything. He doesn't have a purpose. He's more vulnerable in that manner because he's unwittingly kept himself defenseless. For him he's never got this kind of attention, so he's taken in by it. There is sense of attachment he's formed without realizing it. This is a really bad comparison but like for stockholm syndrome the victim forms attachment to the captor, there is a sense of connection established. Here of course the emotions are more different and Runjhun is using more of a gandhigiri approach so to speak.

Psychology aside (it's not my strong point) On a simplistic level you can describe it like a kid's need to win approval of the parents. As a kid when you know you did something wrong and deserve punishment but when you don't get it, it makes you feel even more guilty. I mean how many of us have used the silent treatment. The disapproving glances but we don't say what's on our mind. Guddu is beneath the complex exterior of emotions is very simplistic in his approach to life. All his relationships are based on action reaction equations which apply to science more than it applies to the logic of relationship...which sometimes doesn't have logic at all.

Okay I've rambled on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaiuzeeljcruzrani2007

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Very beautifully put Wafah!! ClapClapClapClapClap I didn't think about it in that way at all.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.