Gulaal

gulaal advice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maaneet_2007

maaneet_2007

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i just started watching gulaal from the leap of ten years can someone fill me in on kesar and gulaal like are they childhood friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gulaal advice" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

No gulaal was from the enemie villlage and in talsagra where kesar lived there was no water and they found out that gulaal can find water underground but cuz she was from enemie village everyone thought that only the village chief can go which is mothaba. so he went and the villages became friends and gulaal got married to kesar's big brother vasant who sadly dies in an accident. after that gulaal did deeyarwatu with kesar which made them husband -wife but later talli comes as her father dies so sudha adopts her. when kesar finds out that dushyant kills vasant and gulaal knows this then he decides that he will go to boarding school. Whenever gulaal goes to meet him he doesnt meet her so she knows that he is angry with her.After ten years the story continues.Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karipa

maaneet_2007

maaneet_2007

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
wow this is so helpful thankx soo much hope kesar n gulaal become one just like what they said in todays epi

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@ maaneet_2007
Welcome to the GULAAL forum.

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Today i liked Tallis one dialouge which she said while feeding gulal.JISKE HISE KA HAI,USE VOOH PAHUNCHANA CHAHIAE.It means one shuld get what belongs to them.I hope kesar & gulal get eachother because they belong to each other

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.