Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheekychik thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi >>AnGeL<<

i'm not gd at updates on things but ill try...

it starts with dweep going in her room. misha goes after her. dweep has locked her room from inside. misha gets scared, she calls raunak and bheem, they both break the door and dweep is lying down and crying. she asks misha how could she believe smriti. she says that she is with her dad and smriti is taking everyone away from her. 1st drone, then bikram and then misha.

didi asks misha to leave the room and that she is with dweep. when everyone goes, didi says that bikram is her brother and she will see to it that nothing wrong happens with him.

smriti is standing outside the room when dweep is saying things about her. when misha leaves the room, smriti also leaves and she is talking with jhaanvi and says that she doesnt want to hurt misha or dweep and that she should leave the house.  but jhaanvi says that she shud not concentrate on these small things but her aim shud be to concentrate on her case and get her mom justice. jai singh also comes and says the same thing to smriti.

raunak is confused coz now that he knows that bikram raped smriti's mom, what shud he do. drone is thinking that he has to talk to dweep and tell her that he loves smriti.

didi asks drone to meet her and drone agrees.

It starts with misha sitting in her room and crying. Debo and ishita enter the room, misha says that she hates bikram, his act of raping a woman and his child from that rape: Smriti. She says her 20 years of married life have been completely wasted. Its because of bikram that smriti is taking revenge from dweep by making drone fall into love with her.

Misha then crys that she feels so helpless when she sees her daughter so sad, she cannot do anything for dweep, and dweep sadness makes her all the more sad. Dweep listens this last part, goes to her room , crying, and says that her mom is so sad because of her and she has no right to live, she leaves the room.

Bikram, aditya and arindum are together, where adtiya and arindum are are fighting with bikram. thay say that he is a very cheap man who could rape a woman for his ego, and keep it hidden for 20 years from his very own friends. This way unknowingly both of them have been a part of his crime. They say that this act of his will make entire family suffer. They both leave bikram and go.

There is scene where smriti is talking with drone and telling him that she didnt want misha to know things like this. She feels very sad for her, drone tells her that its not her fault and that it was in misha's destiny to know these things from her husband's mouth only. She cries and hugs him and then realises what she is doing and leaves him.

Misha is looking for dweep, but cant find her, she calls everyone and thinks that maybe dweep has heard everything. Everyone is worried where she has gone. Dweep is shown taking drugs with few people. Then she is driving back home but has an accident. At home they get a call and they all rush to hospital where doctor says that she is fine, accident was due to overdose of drugs.

Misha cries and says that she will have to do something for her daughter(i dont remember exactly, but i could make out that dweep use to take drugs earlier but had quit it).

Please add anything that i might have missed. n btw i got a little confused sumwhere so if i did do sumfink like riting da same thing again pleazzz excuse me!!!

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx for the update but these episodes had come long time back
maskeri12 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
have u got the vdo for dat epsiode
Munise thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i got worried that this was thursdays episode 😕 😳 🤢