Suggestions / Comments

Help! I forgot my password!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suki11

suki11

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hi, everyone! I need help with updating my profile. I want to change both my e-mail address as my old e-mail account on longer exists, and my password. But I can't remember my old password, as it was one set by IF and I never bothered to change it.
And as it was sent to my old e-mail account which no longer exists, I can't find it there either! I need to validate my e-mail address asap, but I can't now :(
Can anyone please help me?
Thanks in advance, Suki!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saam123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help! I forgot my password!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hi, 

can you send me or one of the GMs a PM with the email address you want to add instead of the old one. Will try to help you:) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top