Page 1 of 1

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

MTV Roadies' anchors chased out of Pune by ABVP

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
By IANS 22 April 2011

Three anchors of an MTV reality show had their faces blackened by activists of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and were chased out of Pune for using foul language on national television, party officials said here Friday.

"We blackened the faces of MTV Roadies anchors Raghu Ram, Rajeev Lakshman and Ranvijay Singh and told them not to set foot in the cultural city of Pune," said Shailendra Dalvi, Pune secretary of the ABVP - the student wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS).

"They use extremely obscene language on national television. This is completely unacceptable and hence we were driven to take this step," he added

MTV refused to comment on the issue. The anchors were in the city for a promotional rally and were driving through the city when their vehicle was stopped by the ABVP activists.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:MTV Roadies' anchors chased out of Pune" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
thanx for news

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i have seen rajiv tweets abt this incident ..he said he was not there in pune when this incident happened but ranvijay and raghu were there and they did n;t blackended faces of raghu and ranvijay there were  Just some slogans & some flying ink.. ...and it happened but they r underplaying that incident because they believe that attackers were doing it for attention seeking and they r not in mood to give them attention  even rajiv said its easy to be brave when u  r in big gang ....ok my take i agree with rajiv most of the part but abt  last line which i highlighted  i feel rahgu and rajiv do same thing when people comes to audition   raghu and rajiv  bullies people with his big gang of  crew and security

pakhim

Groupbie

pakhim

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

i have seen rajiv tweets abt this incident ..he said he was not there in pune when this incident happened but ranvijay and raghu were there and they did n;t blackended faces of raghu and ranvijay there were  Just some slogans & some flying ink.. ...and it happened but they r underplaying that incident because they believe that attackers were doing it for attention seeking and they r not in mood to give them attention  even rajiv said its easy to be brave when u  r in big gang ....ok my take i agree with rajiv most of the part but abt  last line which i highlighted  i feel rahgu and rajiv do same thing when people comes to audition   raghu and rajiv  bullies people with his big gang of  crew and security

Haa...haaa...ABVP did the right thing...this season has been seen too much of abusive languages...bunch of stupid roadies... less task more politics...now they are returning worthless x roadies like Ashu,Polo...hope nxt season may be full of roadies spirit like season 7...Hope for the best...Ab to shudhar jao Raghuji...pls give us bk our old season ...

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
ABVP...One seriously cant handle if they come in bunch...

I was once part of tem in my 12th standards bt after that I became busy with my own career & left 2 years ago...
Well,I think someone mght have complained about it to the ABVP gang...So,they have attcked Raghu & Ranvijay...Otherwise they actually dont bother so much to do that...

Bt...Its good that someone did something as I hate to see those abusiveness in Roadies too...I am with you ABVP...

Pls Raghu pay attention to it & let some abusive words come less from your mouth firstly...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top