Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun's innocence can be easily proved!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Frankly speaking,I don't understand why Arohi asked him to run away🤢 Very stupid of her😕 I feel that Arjun's innocence can be easily proved! Sometimes the girl really stupefies me

Arjun has an alibi to prove that he din't shoot KSA😕 Arohi can just say in court that she was talking to Arjun when the incident took place. They are after all husband and wife and what they do behind closed doors is no one's business😉. Moreover, Arjun and Arohi came out of the room together after Arvind saw KSA. So even Arvind will know that Arjun was not present at the crime scene.

The police can only suspect Arjun, they cannot prove anything against him because only Arohi and Billu know that he intended to kill KSA and neither of them will open his/her mouth in court.
And the fingerprints on the gun do not prove anything. It's Arjun's gun, so obviously it will have his fingerprints on it.

And now for the trump card, what was the gun doing beside KSA? Obviously the shooter won't leave behind his gun beside the victim and run away unless he wants to frame someone!

And whole thing seems too silly. Why would someone as intelligent as Arjun use his gun to kill Ksa and leave the gun behind with the fingerprints??!!

Duh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
i know so true but kmh2 has SO many bloopers! Cv's sometimesmakes silly mistake and they wantt to drag the story so they are going add complications!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really cv's thinks we r stupid
kya arjuhi apne pyaar mein itne ghum ho gaye ki koi unki gun leke gaya room mein se n ksa ko maar diya so ridiculous
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arohi is a bit childish and impulsive - the fact that she puts a gun to her head for almost anything proves that. But Arjun is rather mature for the both of them, so I think his decision overrides Arohi's wish for him to run away. let's wait n watch how easy it is for Arjuhi to prove Arjun's innocence. Only time will tell.
Edited by Karankritz4evr - 13 years ago
Simrita2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you should be arjun's lawyer😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was thinking the same thing.. like how stupid!   arjun can be proved innocent very easily!
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with all your points but I think that in the end they will have RPS come in and be like he told me he was going to kill KSA or Mickeal of something like that atleast i hope so that the bloopers arnt that noticeable LOL
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: karankittu

i know so true but kmh2 has SO many bloopers! Cv's sometimesmakes silly mistake and they wantt to drag the story so they are going add complications!

Cannot agree with you more! And sometimes the mistakes are so egregious that even a metally challenged person can point them out🤢
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

really cv's thinks we r stupid

kya arjuhi apne pyaar mein itne ghum ho gaye ki koi unki gun leke gaya room mein se n ksa ko maar diya so ridiculous

Geez! I know! Someone knew that Arjuhi were inside Daddu's room and he also knew that Arjun will throw away his gun so that he can conveniently open the door and flick it without ArJuhi's knowledge and shoot KSA 
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
wow di i liked how logically u put ur points but Alas! the cvs wont even bother to pay heed to 10% even what u mentioned in the post they  only will stretch this stupid track with illogical n ridiculous drag n some stupid PL 🤢 they think we ppl r stupid would take anything ridiculous in the name Of Arjuhi😡
but great post di👏
Edited by manojshonafan - 13 years ago