Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking,I don't understand why Arohi asked him to run awayDead Very stupid of herConfused I feel that Arjun's innocence can be easily proved! Sometimes the girl really stupefies meOuch

Arjun has an alibi to prove that he din't shoot KSAConfused Arohi can just say in court that she was talking to Arjun when the incident took place. They are after all husband and wife and what they do behind closed doors is no one's businessWink. Moreover, Arjun and Arohi came out of the room together after Arvind saw KSA. So even Arvind will know that Arjun was not present at the crime scene.

The police can only suspect Arjun, they cannot prove anything against him because only Arohi and Billu know that he intended to kill KSA and neither of them will open his/her mouth in court.
And the fingerprints on the gun do not prove anything. It's Arjun's gun, so obviously it will have his fingerprints on it.

And now for the trump card, what was the gun doing beside KSA? Obviously the shooter won't leave behind his gun beside the victim and run away unless he wants to frame someone!

And whole thing seems too silly. Why would someone as intelligent as Arjun use his gun to kill Ksa and leave the gun behind with the fingerprints??!!

Duh!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everleafskit16towatch22nisha.cMsFuzzybear69AfsaraZ-anzaeram-indianamericanchandarani1-sia-AmnaIshKMH-NASHAsweetchick786xXxNoreen786xXxstranger11...Sheher...mirka88chammak_challo.vrshn.aparna4karanikacuttieeSiddhi_wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's innocence can be easily proved!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i know so true but kmh2 has SO many bloopers! Cv's sometimesmakes silly mistake and they wantt to drag the story so they are going add complications!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
really cv's thinks we r stupid
kya arjuhi apne pyaar mein itne ghum ho gaye ki koi unki gun leke gaya room mein se n ksa ko maar diya so ridiculous

Damyanthi

Karankritz4evr

Groupbie

Karankritz4evr

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Arohi is a bit childish and impulsive - the fact that she puts a gun to her head for almost anything proves that. But Arjun is rather mature for the both of them, so I think his decision overrides Arohi's wish for him to run away. let's wait n watch how easy it is for Arjuhi to prove Arjun's innocence. Only time will tell.

Edited by Karankritz4evr - 25 April 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.cindianamericanDamyanthi-sia-.vrshn.

Simrita2010

Groupbie

Simrita2010

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
you should be arjun's lawyerSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_karan4evaMrs.KaranKundraindianamericanDamyanthi-sia-ilovepyaar

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing.. like how stupid!   arjun can be proved innocent very easily!

Damyanthi

MrsCrosby87

MrsCrosby87

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with all your points but I think that in the end they will have RPS come in and be like he told me he was going to kill KSA or Mickeal of something like that atleast i hope so that the bloopers arnt that noticeable LOL

Damyanthi

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karankittu

i know so true but kmh2 has SO many bloopers! Cv's sometimesmakes silly mistake and they wantt to drag the story so they are going add complications!
Cannot agree with you more! And sometimes the mistakes are so egregious that even a metally challenged person can point them outDead

karankittu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.