Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am back with today's update Big smile

Part I

epi starts of with akshara saying i am going to be a mother natik goes ma do you mean to say your pregnant, while crying akshara says sorry natik i know you werent ready for a child but what shall i do, he mumbles akshara says please say something hugs him and starts crying natik says this is hapinesss why are you crying you be happy not cry akshara says are you happy he says is this something to ask, akshara says you said you dont want a child he says no akshara when did i say that, she says you have no problem and are happy, he says i am very happy you didnt say anything to me and thought yourself i didnt want a child and took so much tension i agree looking after a kid isnt easy but that dosnt mean i dont want a child, akshara says your telling the truth he goes absouloutly and kisses her on the forehead Day Dreamingakshara says one moment your birthday cake cut it he says together they cut the cake akshara sings happy birthday to you they feed each other, natik says did you tell anybody she says no he says did you say anything to ma she says no he says we should tell everyone, akshara says how shall i say it i feel shy Embarrassed he says how will i say it to ma no i will feel shy too Embarrassed both laugh when gyatri calls akshara natik says ma akshara you tell her please, she says yes and leaves the room bhabhima comes and sits near gyatri who tells rashmi to call akshara when akshara arrives there and says yes, gyatri says hurry up lets gather everything then we need to light the diya in the temple, gyatri says to akshara did you take the sweets she says no i will eat it later gyatri says its in the kitchen i will bring it akshara says i dont feel like it gyatri says whats this you should eat proprly or you will fall ill are you taking the medicans akshara says no there is no need bhabhima says till you dont get well  take it your face is gone pale gyatri says if you dont eat properly i wont like it learn to take care of yourslef rashmi says you havnt eaten since morning, gyatri says why akshara says i ws vomiting bhabhima says if you stay empty stoamch it will be like this gyatri says now i will have to feed you, eat then take the medicans akshara says there is no need gyatri says your not feeling well and dont want to take medican whats wrong akshara feels shy and smiles, gyatri says is that why you are not feeling well smiles and hugs her bhabhima says why didnt you tell us before

Part II
bhabhima and gyatri hug each other and congratulate each other rashmi says tell me what happened LOL bhabhima says munna birthday bought such joy i didnt know rashmi asks again gyatri says i am becoming a grandma and you an aunty rashmi says really bhabhi you are pregnant why didnt you tell me, they all take her upstairs to there room gulabo says maharji is asking rashmi says tell him only sweets are going to be made today and shuts the room door gyatri asks thats why you went to the doctor, she nods yes bhabhima says is everything alright she nods yes rashmi says did you tell dada he is becoming a papa she nods yes rashmi says what did he says akshara says he is happy bhabhima says happy or very happy they all laugh rashmi says you have to tell us everything what did he say gyatri says he must be shocked bhabhima says why akshara gyatri says she wont tell us they all laugh bhabhima says you gave us such big news gyatri says no one cast an evil eye puts the kala tika on her she says i will tell rb he is going to be a grandad bhabhima says i need to tell your dadaji rashmi says i will tell nandani didi they leave, gyatri goes to her room rb says good thing you came look at this stain will it come out gyatri is smiling rb say why are you looking at me like this is everything alright she just smiles rb says what happeend she says you me he says what happened you have tears in your eyes and smile on your face shifts to dadaji's room he says what do you bhabhima is shy LOLLOL and says how should i tell first promise me that you will eat healthy he says what happened she says you will go on a walk everyday he says yes i will tell me she goes you wont get angry he says you havnt said many riddles in life tell me @gyatri room she says i am very happy god listened to me you are worried about this stain a guest will come and put stain on all your clothes your face and look you will not say anything kids do this he says you mean she says yes he laughs and says i am becoming a grandad you a grandma she says yes they laugh @bhabhima room dadaji says i will become a grandad bhabhima says the house will be filled with joy dadaji says a new generation is coming in our family, bhabhima says yes what else dadaji says where is munna she points there

@meshwari rajshri tells varsha to get the sugar she is trying to ring rajshri says who are you ringing she says akshara i feel like talking to her, rajshri says you justmt hr and talked loads now you want to talk more varsha says just like that rajshri says is everything alright you seem worried is everything fine at akshara's house @singhaniya's naksh take dadaji's blessings he says by gods grace you fill this responsibility well they take rb blessing he says you both get the happiness of a child they take bhabhima blessing she says be happy, gyatri says also to be happy she says now i will talk to rajshri she must be happy akshara says i havnt told anyone yet gyatri says tell them now and rashmi gets the phone bhabhima says she will be overjoyed @meshwari's rajshri says to varsha your not hiding anything from me the phone rings its akshara rajshri says is evertything alright she says yes she says ma i you talk to natik, he says me LOL and greets her she says everything alright he says yes rajshri says did anything happen natik says that and gives gyatri to talk rajshri says no one is telling anything gyatri greets her and says kids i am not even able to say anything i dont know how to say it , rashmi says aunty i will tell you rajshri says you tell no one is saying anything, rashmi says how will they with joy no one is able to say anything your becoming a grandma, she says really my akshara is becoming a mother she infroms rest meshwari's and tells dadi did you hear dadi says i want to talk to akshara she tells rashmi to give akshara the phone

Part III

dadi says with hapiness I am not able to keep my feet to the ground my little princess is becoming a mother congratulate everyone on my behalf, akshara says ok i will ring you all later, @singhniya's rb congratulates dadaji he says we have become grandfathers, gulabo says that was the matter gyatri says to bring sweets for everyone dadaji says take care of akshara bhabhima says is it something to say from today onwards i will cook good food akshara wont say she dosnt feel like anything rb says when kids come relationships grow stonger but before this kid came relationships have grown dadaji says you said right i will go to office left i am not going to leave home this time on munna's birthday he gave us so many gifts, gulabo brings sweets gyatri feeds them @meshwari's they rajshri has ananya and says that how small our akshara uesd to be she used to call me mother now someone is going to call her mother vishmabar says our hapiness is double first ananya bought joy now akshara made us a nana rajshri says its all cause of ananya she came first and filled gave her aunty the hapiness dadi says we should all pray for the hapiness of akshara rajshri says i cant believe this still i want to go to my daughter now @singhaniya akshara is lying on the bed gyatri comes and says i know in these days you feel like eating different things whatever you feel tell me i will make it akshara says what ever you give gyatri says tell me gulabo comes and says bhabhima sent this drink it akshara says i dont feel like it gyatri says you have to drink it its good for you and the kid bhabhima comes and gives some gold thing and says i like it a lot so bought it gyatri says its very sweet i am coming, gulabo says whatever work you have tell me to do it you only rest, bhabhima says look after her well or she dosnt listen now drink some milk natik comes in he says akshara i needed a file gyatri comes and says look at this its munna's when he was 3 months old gulabo says you still have them she says this is what my mum gave i didnt feel like throwing them and will give it to my grandson or daughter, I have kept so many tell maharji to take the bag out bhabhima says gulabo to wash them at first the kids wear old clothes, gyatri says munna why are you standing there look at your old clothes and bhabhima kept the rings natik says yes i had some work so came to get my laptop, gyatri says i am very happy cant express it munna is filfulling his rsonsibility well he will fill the new one too, ends on munna shocked face.

Munna agreed Partywhat a super epi i loved it the way they were shy and the family were good today, made up for the maha boring epi LOL i tried my best in updating everything usually i am better at updating bakwas epi LOL everyone should watch it today can someone plz tell me the precap.

sorry for any spelling error

dont forget to press the like button to thank me Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 26 April 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

peachminkushakiran patelzombiemoon87kapasaatChetnaksnehasanjanamvatsaprasaanjAnilaKbdesai302Nas1mani_1402mfm81zarin_tajloop118dambisalia asjadpragyakumarbaliehabsfanoinkoinkmonicayrama_1411saggi80sdavisthakkudu75bublybuntyKunaKunupunjanirleppannuanupoornashiny3skapubommy1990bcclhimani88ranmarmsvinetha21neteche_cshantellbrownivanta29ashwinipatiljyotimneuchariJoshana458moonlightteddyruminanda_gopaj_veenuA HUGE FANsrmirjirgattuk-kimyaBidaaifan09navaneetanandinisharma6shmuupiedailyvisitorradhika_23RINSELurvebooks_Amina_-Deepali-Rachu_kitkit_vim916Madhavi_Disdhgkingini_aardrairene_csamirah23_Nancy_mah403sihumushkan_2003tulip21boparaisoniabewafabulls-eyepiyualkaaparakshitijanizorveil_of_roses_deepshi__Rasha_saman.17-Nasreen--Khushi-AdhervikaDillikudiVarsha-01*Piku*samicuteMallika113saru.g--Mahi--Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/04/2011 wu, naksh to become parents" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanku for updating such a nice episode mariam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun--Mahi--

Edbelab

Groupbie

Edbelab

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 the detailed update i luvd today's epi can any1 plz update the precap i wasn't able to watch it..

--Mahi--RavishingSaRun

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
preacap akshi telling naitik humarae zindagai badalnewali hai she tell she can feel it and lekin yeh kaise and tehn anitik telling akshji kuch bhi ho humsaath saath rahenge

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Edbelabkingini_aardraanizorveil_of_roses--Mahi--RavishingSaRun

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Mariam... thanks so much for the wonderful update of a wonderful epi...Big smileBig smile
I am super duper excited to watch it... yaay

RavishingSaRun

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update! What a lovely episode! The Singhania's were so happy today aww that was nyc to see for a chnge x

RavishingSaRun

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

NaitiK ...thankyou for keeping up to my trust...

vim916RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top