Very Emotional episode

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today after a long time i loved Phulwa show.. Though it was disturbing but great acting by mangroo, imarati , babu , phulwa ... specially imarati and mangroo was supoerb today... Director hadeled the emotions right today .Not over the top ... Nupur's expressions were superb... her make up was apt ...

Written update is coming soon ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyo thumbnail
Thanks,but mangru was doing underacting (great) and very controlled one not like previously overacting.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Piya. Agree with you. I and my parents watch ds show regularly for little kid phulwa. Dse days miserable phulwa facing several kinds of difficulties and her family too bearing everyone's gibes .really its getting emotional day by day by being featured story on phulwa . Yesterday i hated mithaiwala much when he slapped tightly babu in accusation of stealing sweets while he dint do that. Looking forward to watch today's eps .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: joyo

Thanks,but mangru was doing underacting (great) and very controlled one not like previously overacting.

yeah his acting is amazing ,  giving his best day by day .if to be seen all the chars of ds show do acting well.👏...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know still now the show has shown positive result after every track ..I mean positive winning over negative ...

But some very devastating things has to happen  for a little village girl to become a dacoit
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

You know still now the show has shown positive result after every track ..I mean positive winning over negative ...

But some very devastating things has to happen  for a little village girl to become a dacoit

yeah i know that , phulwa will hv to face some more difficulties now in subsequent eps ,certainly  those things would hv compelled her to turn in dacoit . i  think that if  anyone's else was in place of phulwa , even that person would hv done same ...  i hate every villager of that village specially  thakur and phulwa's relatives who are degrading her and her family in eyes of villages ...