rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chandragupta Maurya: Age 10 years, A journey from being a slave to a student to a warrior to becoming a king
Resided in Magadh.
Played by : Rushi Raj

At the age of 10 Chandragupt Maurya was lean & fit, tall for his age (was taller than all the other boys of his age). He had sparkling eyes, fair complexion & sharp features. He had a rebellious nature and had a winner's attitude. He was extremely loyal to his friends, possessed this sense of fairness & rationality. Was a born leader, very brave & alert by nature. Had affinity towards animals and could easily control them. He was extremely instinctive and impulsive about people. He would never hesitate to speak his mind and had this raw & rustic quality about him. At 17yrs he had a muscular physique, intense eyes & was agile in his movements. He had a warrior's attitude. Macho. Kingly. Witty. Charming. Intelligent… fought with his mind before fighting with his body.

Chanakya: Age 30 years, A Brahmin who becomes a Takshshila guru
Resided in Magadh
Played by : Manish Wadhwa.

A Brilliant scholar who became a teacher in his alma mater Takshshila University at a young age. He had a rebellious nature and had a winner's attitude. He was a visionary & had a vision on united Bharat. His intentions and dreams were unselfish, but being blessed with a shrewd mind, when faced with obstacles he would use methods that may be termed unethical. For him the ends justified the means. Also, with his wit, he was able to overpower most obstacles. He himself lived a very austere life.He was fair with a lean body of a yogi and Brahminnical features. With a very powerful & a magnetic voice he was a great speaker. He had a sardonic sense of humor & an aura that attracted people towards him.He always walked fast like Mahatma Gandhi. As a teacher, he was highly inspiring was unconventional in his teaching methods. And would rather teach through experience than by words. He maintained his distance from the students yet was accessible when they needed guidance.

Dhananand: Age 40 years & was the king of Magadh
Resided in Magadh
Played by : Sooraj Thappar.

Dhananand was tall & dark with unusual features that stopped him from being good-looking. He had a big ugly birthmark on his face that he hated. Consequently, he was a fussy dresser and even puts some make-up like kohl in his eyes and a red stain on his lips. He had a regal grace and a slight hint of feminity in his carriage. He loved fine arts, and had contempt for all things scholarly. He was arrogant and self-indulgent & always slightly intoxicated at all times. There was an air of decadent around him at all times. Most of all, he was extremely cruel loved sycophants and hated anyone who questioned him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rinku, some books also mention tht Dhanananda was very good-looking ...maybe,,,,as historians have countless versions...thanks for sharing Rinku...I will share with u all tomorrow what i know abt these trio...
rinku4u thumbnail
this info is put  by the channel 😊
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku4u

this info is put  by the channel 😊

achha Rinku...but I will tell u tomorrow wht I have read about these 3 persons...Dhanananda and his father Mahapadma...were men of great beauty...and crazy after women...for women they would use any dirty trick...i will tell u in detail tomorrow...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh gr8 thanx nivren n rinku 
iska matballl cgm kaafi hot raha hoga na 😛☺️
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 13 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay...this information is from the channel itself toh main kya kahoon.
Anyways. I have read in many books that Chanakya was a dark complexioned ugly Brahmin..No offense to any one...kaha jaata hai ki kaale Brahmin bahut budhimaan hote hain. Even in the show Dhananand has callled Chanakya as Kala brahmin...Plz. don't misuderstand me...i'm not being racial...i'm just mentioning facts. so, I think imagine waale dikhaate kuch hain aur bataate kuch hain.😕

Chandragupta was also dusky...He was a tall dark Handsome man and of course brave...that's the reason why all the girls wanted to marry him at his time.😍 and humara Rushi bhi dusky hai...i thought during auditions they were in search of a boy with that kind of look.

@ Rinku

Thanks for sharing this info dear🤗

Love,
Bhargavi😊

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah kya baat kahi. Thnx all of u. But i dnt think chanakya was ugly. He may b black than Nand kings. Indian's are black only.
Waise ek baat kahu?
Kings used to live on good food & luxary, they can b gud lukn.. Hahaha.
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kautilya or Chanakya was very intelligent man.. Kya dimag paya hein usne. Wah.
& our Manish as chanakya is so handsme. 😆
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhikarani

Wah kya baat kahi. Thnx all of u. But i dnt think chanakya was ugly. He may b black than Nand kings. Indian's are black only.
Waise ek baat kahu?

I don't think either, that Chanakya was ugly bas maine kahi padha tha. And yes, Manish ji is dusky but he is good looking, i forgot to mention that. And dusky people look very good on camera. Beauty can't be judged by skin colour.

And abt Dhananand what should i say...actually woh kitna bhi good looking ho koi fark nahi padta...bcoz jis insaan k dil bura ho uski outer beauty ka koi faayda nahi...that's what I feel😊

Love, 
Bhargavi😊
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhikarani

Waise ek baat kahu?

Radhika...i have read almost in all the books tht...i will tell wht it is written...Chanakya was a black-complexioned, ugly person with rural looks.He also was afflicted by small pox, and was particularly thin.
  Now in the show they cant choose a person who doesnt have good looks as Chanakya naa...people will not understand then...but Chanakya's intelligence was of par excellence...it was like God had taken away his looks from him...and compensated by giving him amazing intellect and thinking power...

Bhargavi...no need to think tht anyone will take offence...as almost everybody, even the historians know this...😉