Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Chandragupta Maurya: Age 10 years, A journey from being a slave to a student to a warrior to becoming a king
Resided in Magadh.
Played by : Rushi Raj

At the age of 10 Chandragupt Maurya was lean & fit, tall for his age (was taller than all the other boys of his age). He had sparkling eyes, fair complexion & sharp features. He had a rebellious nature and had a winner's attitude. He was extremely loyal to his friends, possessed this sense of fairness & rationality. Was a born leader, very brave & alert by nature. Had affinity towards animals and could easily control them. He was extremely instinctive and impulsive about people. He would never hesitate to speak his mind and had this raw & rustic quality about him. At 17yrs he had a muscular physique, intense eyes & was agile in his movements. He had a warrior's attitude. Macho. Kingly. Witty. Charming. Intelligent… fought with his mind before fighting with his body.

Chanakya: Age 30 years, A Brahmin who becomes a Takshshila guru
Resided in Magadh
Played by : Manish Wadhwa.

A Brilliant scholar who became a teacher in his alma mater Takshshila University at a young age. He had a rebellious nature and had a winner's attitude. He was a visionary & had a vision on united Bharat. His intentions and dreams were unselfish, but being blessed with a shrewd mind, when faced with obstacles he would use methods that may be termed unethical. For him the ends justified the means. Also, with his wit, he was able to overpower most obstacles. He himself lived a very austere life.He was fair with a lean body of a yogi and Brahminnical features. With a very powerful & a magnetic voice he was a great speaker. He had a sardonic sense of humor & an aura that attracted people towards him.He always walked fast like Mahatma Gandhi. As a teacher, he was highly inspiring was unconventional in his teaching methods. And would rather teach through experience than by words. He maintained his distance from the students yet was accessible when they needed guidance.

Dhananand: Age 40 years & was the king of Magadh
Resided in Magadh
Played by : Sooraj Thappar.

Dhananand was tall & dark with unusual features that stopped him from being good-looking. He had a big ugly birthmark on his face that he hated. Consequently, he was a fussy dresser and even puts some make-up like kohl in his eyes and a red stain on his lips. He had a regal grace and a slight hint of feminity in his carriage. He loved fine arts, and had contempt for all things scholarly. He was arrogant and self-indulgent & always slightly intoxicated at all times. There was an air of decadent around him at all times. Most of all, he was extremely cruel loved sycophants and hated anyone who questioned him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Ritu278

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biographies..." in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thnx dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Rinku, some books also mention tht Dhanananda was very good-looking ...maybe,,,,as historians have countless versions...thanks for sharing Rinku...I will share with u all tomorrow what i know abt these trio...

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
this info is put  by the channel Smile

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

this info is put  by the channel Smile

achha Rinku...but I will tell u tomorrow wht I have read about these 3 persons...Dhanananda and his father Mahapadma...were men of great beauty...and crazy after women...for women they would use any dirty trick...i will tell u in detail tomorrow...

rinku4u

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ohhh gr8 thanx nivren n rinku 
iska matballl cgm kaafi hot raha hoga na TongueBlushing

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 25 April 2011 at 12:10pm

rinku4u

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Okay...this information is from the channel itself toh main kya kahoon.
Anyways. I have read in many books that Chanakya was a dark complexioned ugly Brahmin..No offense to any one...kaha jaata hai ki kaale Brahmin bahut budhimaan hote hain. Even in the show Dhananand has callled Chanakya as Kala brahmin...Plz. don't misuderstand me...i'm not being racial...i'm just mentioning facts. so, I think imagine waale dikhaate kuch hain aur bataate kuch hain.Confused

Chandragupta was also dusky...He was a tall dark Handsome man and of course brave...that's the reason why all the girls wanted to marry him at his time.Day Dreaming and humara Rushi bhi dusky hai...i thought during auditions they were in search of a boy with that kind of look.

@ Rinku

Thanks for sharing this info dearHug

Love,
BhargaviSmile

rinku4u

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Wah kya baat kahi. Thnx all of u. But i dnt think chanakya was ugly. He may b black than Nand kings. Indian's are black only.
Waise ek baat kahu?
Kings used to live on good food & luxary, they can b gud lukn.. Hahaha.

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.