Sasural Simar Ka

Episode Reminded me of my Dad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RBO_Addict

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.Rainbow-colour

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Reminded me of my Dad" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
The dad's character does some a bit more realistic in part but I do wish that he wasn't so animated when he was talking to the kids. The entire time he was talking to them he was modulating his voice just so like he was talking to a two year old who's attention he just had to grasp - with the "Acha!" and the animated/detailed description of everything he does or is going to do when he's addressing them.. It don't know, it just seems weird. Confused But other than that, the dad's a pretty decent character so far! LOL

I do wish that they would stop with the random dramatization of every scene - the random "dhan dhan dhan" music everytime he takes a step in the wrong direction.. It gets to be too much after a while. But I guess, it's just the first episode so far toh dekhte hain.. LOL 

.Madhu.RBO_Addict

RBO_Addict

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Madhu.-Fivr-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
 heee , ur  father not used to allow u  to watch tv  or kept watching news whenever u wanted to watch ur  fav pgm..  ???? it happened same with  me too in childhood but not now .

.Madhu.RBO_Addict

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBO_Addict

[I agree with you it did seem out of place for the Dad's character, but lets see as it was the first epi may be he will be groomed well in the coming episodes...Yes about that random dramatizationShocked I thought the same too, and especially when Avika is going to imitate all the character from other shows I was expecting them to make a sensible one yeah but like U said it's just the first epi so lets wait and watch...

More than Roli's imitation, I found the whole Simar-ka-dance-poora-nahi-hua scene quite forcefully dramatic. Arey ab nahi hua toh nahi hua, is mein itna shor dalne ki kya baat hai! Confused But with everyone's "shocked" faces at the music going off and then the 101 minnatein to get the music back on because "Simar ka dance adhoora reh jaye ga..".. Um.. Alright.. Confused

A tad bit forced, that was..

But yeah, it's just one episode toh dekhte hain. It had it's good and it's bad points so far but now it's just a matter of which one comes out triumphant - the good or the bad.. LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 April 2011 at 9:23pm

.Madhu.RBO_Addict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.