Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 25

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
oh TB, i am going to bear all the others and the filmi drama to see the young GK playing a responsible guy...Big smile

one gripe abt shows in general, why have they stopped using the tire changing scene in romantic dramas... it was so cute to see it between ruhaan and simran... oh TB you have to watch thatWink

ruhaan had some accident too, he thought the girl had died... not just gone or lost... but dead in an accident and thats why he had moved on but yeah his brother was stupid in telling him abt the girl right after he got married to another girl

the whole drama is stretched on the fact that simran is a good daughter and tries to be true to her wifely duties and the chachi creates all the problems between them and they do not talk to each other to clarify it, otherwise the show wouldnt have gone anywhere...

btw i havent seen the steamy scene.. you mentioned it and someone had a lot of RuhSim caps... and i found that there... i m probably in the 4th week of the show and Ruhaan was trying to romance SImran on the terrace before he was thwarted by chachi...but he did look cool in black 

earlier there was some pooja and he looked awesome in a light blue/ not really turquoise but definitely a color that other men could never carry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Welcome Ratna...do add your bit on the topics posted!  Hug

Fatima, agree with you...I am going to bear everything just to watch GK as Ruhaan who is a character different from all the others I have seen!   Ruhaan is serious and does not speak much...so was Prithvi but there is a vast difference between the two.   Prithvi was confident, he was a bit cocky with some attitude and also was an MCP to boot! Big smile  Ruhaan is quiet, unsure of himself initially in situations, doesn't ooze confidence in his personal relationships, is confused at times, and not an MCP!    Abeer, Neil, and Prem were cheerful, talkative, confident and very likeable young men; Ruhaan is none of these, yet he is very likeable too!   and I like that!  Blushing

I like the way GK portrayed Ruhaan...he does an excellent job!  He looks very young too in this show...naturally as it is from 3-4 years ago.  Embarrassed   That just increases the charm!

As to the sets, the clothes and makeup the rest of the cast...I really do not like any of it in MDTA! Disapprove   The colors are garish, loud, the bg music is so loud at times you cannot hear conversation, the chachi frankly gives me nightmares and her blouses are a horror Dead, and the storyline is a bit unrealistic at  points...like Tanu has pointed out!  The bro revealing the truth to Ruhaan at that point is the silliest thing I have heard of!  Confused

But as I said the beginning, I am willing to sit thru the whole thing, just to watch Ruhaan...GK's awesome performance as Ruhaan...I will post some caps later...he is indeed the king of expressions! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
LOL Tanu ... your post on MDTA ... you make it sound like its a comedy show!! ROFL 

Ofcourse, what you say is true .. some of the things shown was completely OTT LOL but, anything for GK!! He was awesome in the show Day Dreaming I particularly loved him in it, especially coz his character was a complete opposite of Sharman .. and, like LNMDJ & YPNHK .. he was playing both characters at the same time! Embarrassed

@ Fatima - dunno if the terrace scene you mentioned, is the same .. but there is a really nice scene on the terrace, between Ruhaan & Simran .. Dunno if you guys have reached there yet, do don't wanna spoil it by saying it now. 

I wish I could get the stuff from my PC hard drive ... I have sooo much MDTA & Kumkum stuff on it .. pics, videos and all. My PC conked off .. and dunno what my bro has done with the hard drive Ouch

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Various moods of Ruhaan from the first 10 episodes...the first pic is from the title track!  Smile

I dearly hope you find your hard drive, Eks...would love to see your collection of Sharman and Ruhaan!  Embarrassed

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Wowww Shobs ... thats awessome! Different moods of Ruhaan .. He was one serious guy, until he fell in love with Simran! 

And damn .. my hard drive Ouch I've asked my brother to see what he can do .. will need to do a lot of jee-huzoori to him Angry but yeh bhi chalega .. kaam toh nikal aayega! Wink LOL

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Speaking of moods and expressions .. here are some caps of Sharman Big smile Sorry .. the quality is really bad Confused Ouch 

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Wow Eks...thanks...you are the only one who can supply Sharman!  
Hug

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hug Shobs ... call it my Sharmanology!! Wink 

More coming up ... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post