Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 25

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Neel - hope to see you here more now

i just realised it has been a while since i saw Neelu, is she on vacation?

Meera is also MIA Cry

Tanu and Hina where are your views on MDTA... here is what you have to look forward to Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone ... loads of jhapppi's for my famillly!! Hug Hug 

Sorry for the late entry Confused Ouch Seriously Shobs .. this is a FABULOUS post .. and the best place for some good old GKology!! Big smile Love it!! Sorry .. wish I was part of the earlier discussions .. I have so much to catch up on Ouch Will do so in the days to come .. 

Loved all your discussions on GK and his thing for duppattas Heart Will check if I find any of Sharman and a flying duppatta Embarrassed 

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomanifj08--Ratna--

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Welcome Eksie...at last the GKcylopedia came online!    Big jhappi to you as well!   Hug

Do find the Sharman scene with dupatta and post here and if there are any pyaar ki pehli nishaani scenes...post them as well... Tongue

As discussion is not done yet, I will wait until next week to post my next chapter!  Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
abhe dil nahin bharra... yeh dekh dekh ker... these need to be everywhere, FB, HQ, Branch

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Shobs    Hug...wowww...what an awesome thought Thumbs Up...what an amazing thread Clap...only a true Gauraverian can come up with this...loved this statement ....

To provide GKlicious stuff continuously to keep the members in a permanent state of gautizziness.

Love all the Gklicious stuff u all have come up with Heart...flying dupattas and fabrics...pyar ke nishani's...and all those Gauravlicious expressions...sighhh...me reeling with gautizziness Day Dreaming...thank u for my pic...singing Lalla ...GK was adorable in that scene...my cutie...but when is he not Embarrassed ...love u Gaurav Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B - you know how to promote the show very well! ROFLROFL  Oh that dude! he knows how to romance!!  If thats coming up, I have to hurry thru the drama soon!!!

fj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Welcome aboard Neel Sistah, Eksie and Ratna Ma!!!  Hug

Please try and watch MDTA videos available onYoutube.. (I cant believe I'm promoting it Ermm)

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Ok, so I watched 3 episodes of MDTA, and here's what I have to say. (Please correct me if I'm wrong in some places, because I skipped a lot... I'm yet to get used to the annoying close ups of expressions with shocking background music. "tishaw tishaw" all the time!!! ughh Dead)

1. So Ruhaan is good lookin dude, who has lost his GF and decides to marry whomever his family chooses, but just after marriage, his brother informs him that she's alive (why didnt the guy just call his brother before boarding the plane?!!?Confused)

2. Ruhaan asks the new bride to forget the marriage (doesn't say it to his family??) then Simran decides to "honour her sindhoor and mangalsootra" (nooo... Shocked) and decides to come anyways. Hey, GK looked really cute as he carried her to the room! but then he dumped her there and walks off to the swimming pool to have a heart to heart with his brother.. uff GK!! LOLLOL

3. Crazy Family!!! - Arre yaar, his elder brother, I thought before, wanted him to go find the other girl..Confused he didnt waste a lot of time to reveal about the dead girl being alive..but wait.He wants Ruhan to forget her, and go be with his new bride!! Lo kallo baat.. then why in the name of attila the hun did he have to reveal the news!! Wacko Purposely  spoiling the guy's suhaag raat, I tell you...Tongue

4. Oh then comes the mommy dearest (Shobs, truly, this mom boggles me with her expressions Clown) She goes to the swimming pool and asks her grown son why he isn't with his wife.. ummm.. awkward!!! (Aunty ji, he sure as hell isn't gonna talk about his performance problems with you..Stern Smile  if there is any,  that is.. Ermm  )Also, she proceeds to lecture him on the rules of marriage (you should've done it beofre the marriage na!)

5. Now its the new bride's turn. She comes and asks him whats her mistake in all this... (why the heck is everyone coming to the swimming pool to carry on conversations!Angry Watever happend to the keeping-it-inside-closed-doors thing?? )Ruhan cant answer, so now she takes a different route. She wants to know what she should do with the mangal sutra that he tied! (Oh C'mon!! Pinch) and what to do with the sindhoor (which came magically in her hand) Ofcourse he's pissed off.. I am too! He walks off, there's rain (what an opportune moment) and her sindhoor  mixes with water and runs from her hand (Haaw filmi.. ugh Wacko)

6.After spending the night in the same room, him on the couch and her sitting on the bed, they wake up to whom? His mom!! Aunty ji, this is totally not cool and bordering on inappropriate... Stern Smile

I can go on about the vampy chachi, annoying granny, other relatives, yada yada but I really dont wanna spoil it for others... So I'm not even gonna mention the flashbacks that get repeated (the whole marriage going reverse.. omygosh, its the limit!! Dead) You all see it  yourselves.
Except for the heart achingly young GK (he's so cute in some frames, I just want to pull his cheeks..Blushing) I'm not buying the show yet. Cannot wait to get to the part which FB has posted above..

Edited by 10on10 - 06 May 2011 at 7:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top