Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Prem got one look at Nandini at a busy traffic junction and uski dil ki ghanti bajne lagi.  He helped her to cross the road and in the process managed to pick up Nandini's fallen jhumka. Big smile Embarrassed

That jhumka provided him solace in the coming days when his love looked like going nowhere! Ouch

While waiting outside Nandini's house, he nearly threw the jhumka in his impatience!  ROFL

He talked to the jhumka a lot..especially as Nandini would not talk! LOL Embarrassed

Even after marriage to Nandini, when she visits her maika, it is the jhumka that seems to console Prem!  Embarrassed

Prithvi and Damini did not have any such interludes.  What connected them seemed to be their love for  Toofan!  LOL Wink

Does anyone remember anything else?     Up for discussion! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

here you go shobs, the funny thing is that the dance was edited so that Gaurav either wore the dupatta around his waist or wrapped around his neck 

Edited by fj08 - 30 April 2011 at 10:34pm

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thora late ho gaya but i found more GK with flowing fabrics

but this one wasnt a dupatta but you couldnt really tell ... or should i say the dupattas have always seemed like curtains too

the hurt and sadness is all there... very well portrayed as always

Edited by fj08 - 30 April 2011 at 10:34pm

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks Fatima for that video of Neil-Viraj dance...I actually did that one, but when you mentioned dance, somehow I assumed it to be one in the show, not outside!  Embarrassed

The three pics you have posted are from MDTA, right?  I watched that scene late night yesterday!   He is fabulous in that show too...thanks for letting me know where the videos are available...Hug

If you think of flowing fabrics, there is one in JS as well...where Neil and Viraj have some romantic moments with lots of sarees drying on the clothesline flying around them!  Will try to get a pic...

Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Here they are!  These I got from a VM on Neil-Viraj...

They really made a sweet couple...and GK as Neil was just lovely! Embarrassed

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Aww...  More flowing fabrics!!

Oh, and btw didn't the first episode of MDTA  feature Ruhaan picking up the girls Payal? Geek

Abeer picked the payal too and Prem chose jhumka...

I guess Prithvi didnt pic any jewelry of Damni's at all.. I dont remember.  Well, you cant have a guy with guns swooning over jewelry now, can you? Big smile

I remember Neil gifted Viraj with a chain in a cute scene, but later it kind of gets serious when they have this  "chainlock" moment... Thats  when they try to get away from each other after a hug and her chain with an Om I think, gets entangled with his chain with a cross in it. and they both have this poignant eyelock...

I cant find videos, sadly...

Here's a sad VM, and at  about 1:24 you can see the chainlock, for a couple of secs...

fj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Yes, I remember that scene too...but could not find videos!  Thanks for posting that VM, Tanu...it has a bit of that scene in it!  Smile

MDTA has that scene right in the first episode...will post a pic after I have downloaded the video...he actually says the same words which I used as chapter heading...pyaar ki pehli nishaani!  Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Here is the pyaar ki pehli nishaani scene from MDTA...Embarrassed  but this is with Suhana, not Simran!

Pyaar ki pehli nishaani hai...keemat deni padegi!   Embarrassed

Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top