Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Okay ! Security Officer? And You only found the mafia don wali pic to depict the jasoosi ? ROFL

@ Dupatta on face - It always has to be pink or shades of pink dupatta flying on the face ! why?LOL why not any other colour LOL Is maroon a shade of pink? Geek Have I given fodder for more colour dissection .. ? Geek

@Abeer connection with Leher's dupattas - Oh God ! He really had a fascination for her dupattas ROFL But every dupatta scene had different meaning attached to it. One scene he was mesmerised, another one he was attracted and doing some chichora actsLOL other one he was sad, heartbroken , later he was romancing Leher with it  .. aaah ! I wish I had time , I so wanted to elaborate on his different feelings attached to each dupatta scene ...Ermm

@Shobs - Whats next on the list? Belts?TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
More on dupattas...

Was trying to think of all dupatta scenes...and remembered one in LNMDJ which made me laugh because it was bit comical...it was hardly Prithvi's job as bodyguard to get Damini her dupatta!  LOL

I cannot remember any more dupatta scenes other than the two above for Prem and Nandini...Nandini graduated to saris very early in the show!  Confused

But Abeer's fascination for Leher's dupatta was something else...Tongue

He nearly breaks his neck trying to rescue her dupatta from the lamppost... Shocked

He pulled her to him with the dupatta...and earned a slap for acting fresh! ROFL

He played with her dupatta and again used it to pull her close to him during their first date on the chaath...and this time she had no problems with it!  Big smile

He played with it again in Dilkusha Gardens...Wink

And gifted her one during the date at the old fort!  Embarrassed

And on her birthday...he wrapped her dupatta round her   Blushing

So we come to the end of dupatta scenes...will post my next chapter on GK tomorrow!  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_BelleEnigma.--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Nainu, you loved that avatar of Prem, so I gave you that picture!  You are a little badmash, you know!!  Wink

I have given some more fodder for dupattas...and yes, Abeer seems to have a fascination for dupattas...particularly pink ones!

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Nainu, you loved that avatar of Prem, so I gave you that picture!  You are a little badmash, you know!!  Wink

I have given some more fodder for dupattas...and yes, Abeer seems to have a fascination for dupattas...particularly pink ones!

LOL

Really?Shocked Pretty Please , Explain HowBig smile

ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Nainu...to explain your badmaashi...this forum is not enough!  LOL  ROFL

You are the raunak of the forum...so be badmaash!  Hug

What no comments on the dupattas??   Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i have been trying to remember if there were any dupattas in MDTA... there must have been... should check those out before Shobs finishes up the dupatta round

there is also a diwali segment where Gaurav seemed to be wearing a duppatta... not a scarf it was a pretty long one and he wore it wrapped around his neck... i know i have posted videos from that segment... it s a neil viraj dance...

ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

I have no idea about MDTA, Fatima...not seen that show at all!  Unhappy

I downloaded whatever videos I could find of Neil-Viraj...there is no such dance one...maybe it is gone now!   Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Ok gals...the next chapter on GKology!

Pyaar ki pehli nishaani  Heart

Abeer picked up Leher's anklet even before he saw her face and seemed to find a thrill in looking at it!  He was so taken up with the anklet and later the owner of the anklet that he just walked through the rain hardly realizing he was getting soaked.  I can never tire of watching this scene!  Tongue Embarrassed

This scene always reminds me of the song……..Kaun aaya mere dil ke  dware, payal ki jhankar liye…..

Later when Abeer walks out of the Vajpayee house, the anklet is one of the few things he takes with him – sigh! Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top