Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Hunting for pics for my next topic, I came across this one...another dupatta scene in DSDV! Big smile

His reaction here is so different from the first time...this is immediately after Nandini rejects his love...Ouch...Prem probably had someone say No to him for the first time in his life!  Wink

Any more?   Dupattas and GK deffo have some connections!  Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@shobs - there are a lot of VMs on neil viraj but not a lot of scenes, let me know which video the caps you just posted are from, i would like to see more neil and viraj

the prena scene with the dupatta was so sad, prem was so good in that scene, his reaction to being rejected and his responsibility towards nandini were all perfectly executed

missing GK, how long before he comes back in a new show or at least an interview in his spare time

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Here is the video Fatima...

Were there any other AbHer scenes with flying dupatta?   Abeer did fiddle around a lot with Leher's dupatta...many times indeed!

Heart

Edited by ssroomani - 27 April 2011 at 10:13am

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
do they have to be flying dupattas only?

there was the famous dosti ke mehak scene which involved a dupatta and he also used it in the songs, mera chand and her birthday one...

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Exactly what I meant Fatima...Abeer had a fascination for Leher's dupattas...ROFL

I will have to watch the scenes and take caps...will do tomorrow...

My second chapter is ready but I want dupatta to be fully discussed before posting it!  Tongue

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Thanks to Tanu...found one more scene where Leher's dupatta flies across Abeer's face...and the context is similar to the PreNa one above...when Leher asks Abeer to stop following her around!  Ouch

Abeer is heartbroken!  

Thanks Tanu!  Hug

More pics of Abeer's fascination with Leher's dupatta coming up tomorrow!  cheers!  Heart

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Awww.. thanks Shobs! That was super fast!!

I love the color of the dupatta...  watta blue!  I feel like its enhancing Abeer's looks behind it...

Its unusually long, though...LOL

When I first saw this scene, I was felt for both Abeer and Leher... Abeer, he was so excited!  "aaj unse pehli mulaqat hogi" and all.. poor kid, he was so shocked when Leher said what she said. What a contrast from Prem's character.. Abeer also, just like Prem, was very intuitive.. just thinking how he felt and going after his heart... but when Leher explained how she felt, he was hurt, but he understood her view too, for some extent... and he did'nt go after her while the whole world was watching. 
 I could also understand what Leher felt.  60% of girls from the middle class feel that way. They are always careful about their "reputation" in the society..

The culture of South Asian countries is pretty different from the rest of the world, isn't it?  There are so many stipulations as to how a girl should behave and what she should or shouldn't do when in public. I'm not complaining, merely observing the differences. Here in the west, its pretty normal for adult boys and girls to talk and hang out with people their age. Its not such a big deal if a girl is seen haging out with a guy, say in a mall or somewhere. Its considered normal if a college going girl dates the guy next door. It wouldn't impact her life and brand her as "too bold"  or "not-the-marrying-type" or "too easy". Although I know  its not the case in metropolitan cities, where pretty much everything that happens in the west is a norm, but just in small towns and "not-so-big" cities... which constitute a large chunk of population.

From blue dupattas to social behaviour...my train of thought ran long... Geek

Edited by 10on10 - 27 April 2011 at 6:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I like this one too...  he's boyish charm is just too hard to resist!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top