Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i want to catch up BALH... even if i watch just the ram priya scenes leading up to their wedding... but not being a huge fan of either, i have to make a lot of effort to watch...i can watch an ok story or a dragging one if there s someone in the show that i like... want to give harshad's new show a chance but dont know if i ll be able to watch it regularly

i only just started watching IPKKND, it was when i found the GH connection and i like sanaya but didnt think much of barun as arnav... till i found BHPH from last year... then all the GK similarities came up and now i m a fan

@naina - i noticed another similarity... similar names sharman ...shravan ... similar personalities for both shows... though the overall tracks were very different

havent watched all of BHPH but i think shravan's wife is going to get sick, memory loss or something and Gaurav's santaan wife had a similar problem Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 24)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

@Fatima - I havent seen the whole of BHPH either but I knw, Saanchi had a memory loss and the serial ended with her gaining her memory back? I watched the show in very very early days when Saanchi's family were on their groom hunting spree and she used to bump into Shravan most of the times with that BG playing ... Kitne dur dur hon, un dono ke raaste, mil jaate hain jo bane, ek duje ke vaaste ! LOL Barun had a nice comic timing. I lost interest after the contract marriage. Once in a while beech mein dekh liya otherwise used to skip it more often.

You like Harshad right? I have seen the promos of his new show , haven't caught up with the episodes yet.

fj08

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@naina - i m caught up with harshads new show but his character hasnt been introduced yet, i ll see how it is, havent seen the girl before but lets see how it unfolds...

another similarity, jayshree... from dsdv is also in ipkknd... in dsdv she was in nandini's family this time around she is arnav's nani and of course daljeet who was gauravs sister in santaan is playing baruns sister in ipkknd... 

i m sure i ll keep thinking of more of these Big smile

Enigma.

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
OMG Veena Aunty!!!  LOL
Thanks for sharing those pics Naina! 

I know they all look different than their on screen characters in their real lives, but sometimes the change is just... mindblowing!!

We should have like a side by side pics of the actors - characters and real life, now that'd be fun!! 

I'm sure Shuklain and Dadi look cool in their real lives. Wait a min, this could be Shobs next topic!! -  "GK's costars - characters and real life"  Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hmm, hint taken Tanu!  Wink But I would like more of the family to be back before I post the next topic!  LOL

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

This has been silent for a long time now...guess we will be back after Jee Le-ing with Gaurav! Wink

Hope to see the family here when I am back from my own bit of Jee Le-ing next week!  Smile

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Shobsie So sooo sorryyy!!!!!!!! Cry   U know I'm a late latif...Disapprove
But thanks for d invitation Big smile ...pg 24 mein inni late ho gaye kya????so sorry fro ma late latifi...thanks for Gkompany Shobs...I've literally gone crazy for Gk...dese days i'm gungunaying just ONE song "Aiyaiyaaa karun mein kya Gkuuu Gkkuuu...aiyoo Gkuuu GkkUUu" ROFL rofl...ma mum last night was like what is dis Gkuuu??? D'oh
have not seen any ov d JLYP epi's..lappie shaheed ho gaya hai I guess so...no sound D'ohI dont know why is dat so?? but have gone through all d threads dere...SmileHope U all having great time dere..luv U all...

ssroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top