Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 25

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Was looking at some of the YPNHK videos and then got these pics...GK makes a lot of funny faces suited to the occasion...so hunted thru my pics to see what other funny faces are there...and found a few including the 2 of Sharman supplied by Eks!  Tongue

Here they are...

Looking after Leher who leaves without giving her name...Big smile

While guessing her name...and getting the first 2 wrong!. LOL

Response to Chutki's comment...Bad Joke!  ROFL

Trying to make Leher smile...Embarrassed

When Sumati catches Prem loitering near their house at night...Wink

When his dad calls him after he spends the night on top of the car outside Karmarkar house  LOL

When Nandini walks off without responding...the day after the wedding...Embarrassed

When he offers Nandini a gift and she asks to go to her sister's house...Big smile

I don't know any story...to Mithoo...LOL

Ruhaan was rather serious throughout...but the day they get married a second time, he was in a naughty mood...Embarrassed

The day after the "ahem" night...when his dad catches them...Big smile

And of course Sharman...disapproving of Neeti's dressing up...LOL  Classic expressions!

Am sure there are lots more...but these were what I could find on my first chaan been of my collection!!  Tongue Heart

the best part about this is that he doesnt worry about not looking good in all his expressions, thats why he carries them off with style... he knows he is cool even when we can browse the frames to catch the weirdest expression Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 22)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Shobs    Hug...thank u for all the awesome compilations ...great job Thumbs Up...really appreciate your effort in gathering all the pics in one place...can imagine how much love and care has been put into all this work...for us and Gaurav  Heart

Gaurav in orange...he looks good in every colour...never found  one which looks bad on him...but the orange kurta he wore during Madhav Reshmi's wedding was the best...he looked simply awwwesome Day Dreaming

Gaurav in the rain...sighhh and swayyy...mindblowing...speechless Day Dreaming

Gaurav and his funny expressions...what can i say...feel like pulling his cheeks...my cutie...he is the only hero on TV that makes all those 101 faces...shows how comfortable he is with himself and his acting...simply adorable  Day Dreaming

Shobs  Hug...a biggg thank u for starting this chat club for all of us...sorry for not being active...hope u understood my feelings...plz forgive me...love u sooo much Heart...this is for u from all of us...your family forever  Smile

the image

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Fatima B.. he looks super even when he's making those weird faces and he knows it! Thats why he looks so cool...Big smile

But does he know how hot he looks in the rain?BlushingBlushingBlushing  He must, thats why he does it in every single show of his... and personally, I think Ruhaan and Simran's scene in the rain was hottest. They kind of.. umm, had the right music, lighting and all that.

Abher didnt have a scene in the rain, something that we all wanted when the show was on... I remember all of us posting messages after messages for the cvs to include a barish scene LOL  But the brief scene when Abher met was a good one too.. It had the romance Trifecta...  Breeze, flying dupatta / hair  and the rain... now thats a sureshot recipe for love I say! Thumbs Up  If the hero and heroine meet for the first time, they need one of those elements to mark the occasion, folks. Right?

Oh, I also love Prithvi's rain dance.. its mine and Hina's favorite!!  The Sapera dance!LOL  I bet there is no one in the industry who could do it like that!! If they can, then I bet no one can look so hot doing it.. what say you guys? Eh?

Edited by --Tanu-- - 03 August 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
yphnk did have baarish, abeer got soaked after the the first meeting, lovely scene... and they also made up for it by getting soaked at the holi function Wink

have to find the ruhaan simran baarish one? TB post a link if u see this

prithvi and damini rain sequence had a double impact, it had them both in black though it wasnt a prida scene, it was high on emotions

was the prena rain scene on pee loon?? i was trying to remember if that song had been used for Gaurav... i recently fell in love with that song... have to find if there are any abher VMs on it...

Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Prithvi...Wink

Not quite orange but almost there...dress rehearsal for the wedding...LOL

At Roshni's wedding...he had shades of Abeer here... Embarrassed

Heart  Embarrassed

there was some abeer in the varun roshni wedding sequence... guess that was bcos abeer is closer to his own character and it must be difficult to keep up the prithvi character specially since the show was nearly finished...

Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Heyyy Guyz!!

@Fatima - PreNa dance was on the song Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare from Kites, if I remember correctly. There is an AbHer VM on Pee Loon , by Wida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFaMGJI02A

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Agree Fatima .. 

I remember .. while watching the Varun-Roshni wedding sequence, most of GK's expressions were less Prithvi and sooo much Abeer! Loved the scenes then .. especially how he is with Avni .. and there is a dialogue where he uses 'hum' .. instead of 'main'.. 

In the scene (at 2:46) he says "hume pata nahin thi yeh baat" ... just like Abeer would say it Embarrassed

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@naina - is that a new pic from JLYP ... gk, anupriya and kw... dont think i have seen it...

and r u watching IPKKND too... i have become a recent barun fan... had been trying to get Tanu to start watching the show... 

have to go find new pics... but will watch the VM thanks

@ eks i love watching the last segments of lnmdj... might be bcos of the abeer connection, never realised it

Edited by fj08 - 17 August 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top