Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Wow Tanu, you don't like the dupatta of the heroine flying in the face of the hero? Big smile     I think these scenes are romantic...Embarrassed...but then that is me, I breathe romance!  Blushing

When Damini's dupatta flew off and Prithvi caught it, the look on his face was just ummm.Heart...but she got angry and threw it away which was a dampener, I agree!   But then she was at loggerheads with him all the time...Wink...I don't think they got really romantic romantic until the end of the show...though there were sparks now and then! Tongue

I loved Prem's reaction to the dupatta too...Embarrassed...he was mesmerized by Nandini who didn't care a hoot for him...Confused...she lived only for her family and was horrified he liked her instead of Sumati!  LOL She gave him the royal brush-offs and he persistently followed her and it was funny in the beginning...LOL...so I loved this dupatta scene...because at this point in time of the show, Prem was a very likeable person...Embarrassed

The AbHer dupatta scene was magical...Blushing...it was their first look at each other and both felt something which they did not really understand at that point in time..Embarrassed...but their reactions to it were wonderful!  There is a sudden downpour at that time and Leher runs inside grabbing her dupatta..she is lost in thought with a tiny smile on her face...Embarrassed...and Abeer walks through the rain unmindful of the soaking! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Abeer and Leher after the dupatta scene...truly magical!  Embarrassed

I love flying dupattas!  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

a big hello to my family and lots of jhappis to Shobs ma for this lovely place where we can talk and breathe GK...

I'm glad to be the PR person and I shall commence my duties right away (if u know what I mean :D)

I've started having daily convos with GK...sachi !
he greets me everyday when I switch my lappie on and asks me how I've been and all I do is just smile :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hina...Hug  Hug

I knew you were the right person for PR!  ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
so is PR personal relations Geek

Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@shobs- i found the prida dupatta scene after the abher one and yes it looks like GK has a special connection with the dupattas Big smile

but each one of the scenes was so different, prithvi and damini's reactions to the duppatta were so different than abeer and lehers reaction which was so different than prems because nandini didnt even see prem there Confused

i think the best after scene to the dupatta has to be abeer and leher, each thinking about it and the private smile... damini's reaction was a little OTT, if you dislike the guy so much why go to him... the scene had drama value but did not connect with her character for me

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@Fatima B - I totally agree. Of all the dupatta scenes, Abher one is probably the best among the three.. but we haven't considered Neil and Sharman yet...

I dunno whether Sharman had a dupatta scene, we need to ask Eks the encyclopedia about it. I'm pretty sure there was a dupatta scene of Neil's... I cant find it on youtube right now... and did Ruhan have any dupatta scenes? Confused

We need some character intro and pics od Neil and Sharman, btw...
 and who has watched MDTA?

Oh, and on the "looks" of the character, I like Neils look a lot... its pretty young and hippy..

hinzssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

See what I mean??  Isn't he totally cute with capital K???  Wink

So precious!!!Heart

hinzfj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top