Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 25

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Found these of Neil in tears from VMs still available but I am unable to place the scene, that is, the situation that gave rise to tears!   I feel this is after the Neil-Viraj love is found out by the family, but not sure!  Unfortunately, hardly any videos can be found. Ouch

Am sure Sharman had his share of tears as well!  Eks, sending out an SOS to you for pics!  Tongue

The whole topic has left me in tears...sob!  sniff!  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaThinker_BelleEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 19)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Shobs...again...a masterpiece...Its left me in tears...GK does show a myriad of emotions even when he's shedding tears...and the expressions are so apt to that situation and the age he's playing...Be it the silent strong guy or the college going kid...Big smile

ClapClap...Maan gaye ...Loved every bit of it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Saaasuuu maa...its a wonderul thread...i have just read a few pages and i m absolutely in love...and u r sooo rt GKman can do so well in any kinda scene...especially the emotional crying scene...he touches a chord which makes the viewer believe his sorrow unlike anyone else on TV...loving all the pictures and will try to be here more often when i can

love u Saasu maa and thanks for providing such a fun place for usHeartHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

daddys_girl

IF-Dazzler

daddys_girl

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
first of all im so sorry shobs for not coming here bofore Ouch i think i had got ur PM ages ago but got lost...sowiieeeCryUnhappy

really loved all the talking shalking here and i really loved ur wedding caps and comments shobs

will try to come here more often Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Welcome, Meera and Maryam...at last you people made it! Herding my family together to one place is the most difficult job for this old woman...Ouch...what with betas, beti, bahus, damaad and pothis scattered all over the place!  Not to say a sambdhan who is also taking a break!  Confused

Keep visiting more often...I shall post a few random topics in the coming days...just for fun!    Tongue

Thanks Neelu, it made me cry too...and at the moment, any small thing will set me bawling...Cry...I am in that kind of a mood!  Unhappy

regularinfoThinker_BelleEksie

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
The page is not loading for me somehowCry  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BelleEksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Naina, I think IF is slow at the moment...try after some time...I am sure it will load!   Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Shobs ... that was a super-fantastic chapter!! Somehow .. the tears & pain .. always do it for me! Matlab ... it works in ways that some other things don't. Tough to explain .. but hope you guys get the point.. lol! 

Anyways ... love Gaurav's expressions and his way of expressing the pain! And like you said ... it does not seem like they are glycerine induced tears ... everything seems so natural! Clap

Loved his pain & his expression of what it feels like when a parent passes away ... ofcourse, not expressing it in front of his siblings, or else they will break down further. 

In YPNHK .. somehow, coz he played a boy turning into a man .. his tears and pain came across differently in both roles. The fun-loving Abeer somehow had different expressions when he played the dejected lover. And when it came to playing Leher's husband .. repenting his behaviour and his pain when Leher goes missing .. was slightly different .. obviously, more mature. 

Didn't watch much of Jeevan Saathi .. and don't remember the crying scenes in MDTA .. so won't comment on those. 

Sharman had some awesssome scenes .. when he was in tears, or just emotional. Amongst my favourite is a scene when Sumit slaps him in front of everyone .. and when one of the oldies (eveil oldie) tells Sumit off for slapping his grown up son .. Sharman turns around and says "Paa hain mere ... haq banta hai unka" And the look on Sumit's face .. so proud of his son, and at the same time, regret in his eyes for having slapped him!!!! Later .. Sumit comes to Sharman's room .. thinks he is asleep, but Sharman surprises him by saying that he won .. that he bet with his siblings that his dad would come to see him! It was an amazing scene .. love it! Just the thought of it brought tears to my eyes! 

Another scene is when Sharman realises why Sumit did what he did ... that is, throw Sharman out of the house, so he grows up and learns to take responsibilty of himself and the people around him. 

Wish all those scene were there on Youtube Cry I had the first one in my Youtube account ... but its all gone! I will always hate Youtube for deleting my account Angry Will try and get the videos otherwise ... See what I can do Smile

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top