Chat Clubs

GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 25

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Shubh-Neha wedding scenes...although the actual wedding video cannot be found, I found the video immediately preceding with the drama about to be unleashed!   Can there be any wedding in a show without the drama?  Wink

Shubh remembers his brother Karthik who is missing at the wedding...Ouch

The bride getting dressed...Embarrassed

The groom waits...Embarrassed

Waiting for the mother to come...sees her coming... Smile

Something fishy...mother calls Shubh and his dad aside... Ermm

Puzzled Shubh...Confused

Mom shows the medical reports of Neha... Shocked

Shubh shocked...Shocked

Med reports say she is seriously ill...and am guessing the wedding does take place but cannot find any video of that!  Confused

Eksie, I am depending on you and your old video tapes!  Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaThinker_Belledesigirl_18Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GKompany Private Limited - Members Only (Page 18)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Shubh was the most simply dressed bridegroom other than Abeer but then Abeer was in everyday clothes, not even in a sherwani!  Big smile

In spite of that, Shubh looked extremely cute...Blushing

Wish I could find more videos...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaThinker_BelleEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing pics Shobs ... Thanks sooo much!! Love this GKology .. the wedding chapter was awesssome!! Big smile 

Sorry .. didn't keep up my promise of getting you pics & videos of Kumkum & MDTA Ouch Kaan pakdoing .. will hopefully do it in the next few days Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebassroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hmm...time for the next topic, I think!  Fatima is on vacation and may not post on this one...Unhappy  she would have loved it!  Embarrassed

Watch out for the next topic over the weekend...Wink

And Eks, if you can dig up some pics of his old shows, please post!

Smile

It is nearly 3 weeks since I promised to post the new topic...but since majority of the members were MIA this month...decided to take a break from GKology!

Anyway...the next topic is coming up now...Tongue

Edited by ssroomani - 27 June 2011 at 3:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeeba

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Tears …….of sadness, anguish, regret, guilt, defiance, et al.  Cry Unhappy Ouch Broken Heart Cry

GK in tears suits my mood right now as I am feeling low.   Cry Almost all are on vacation and so I am feeling lost and lonely here! Cry

GK cries so naturally that it is hard to believe the tears are a result of glycerine!   And he can combine myriad emotions with his tears….sadness, regret, defiance…..and a lot more!

Prithvi was the strong, silent kind, but he broke down when his father died. 

He hides his tears from his younger brothers and mother, but breaks down when he is alone in his room

The best scene as far as I am concerned in LNMDJ is when the cat is out of the bag regarding the three brothers and Avni confronts him and accuses him of betraying the trust she had placed in him as an elder brother.   The expressions on his face and the film of tears in his eyes as he listens to her bring out the pain and regret he is feeling …….

Prithvi also breaks down when his mother dies …..

And when Damini confesses that it was because of her carelessness that his mother died…………..

Cry Cry

regularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaThinker_BelleEksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Abeer had quite a few scenes in which he cried, he was a young boy and the frustration he felt brought tears to his eyes many times. Cry

When Leher returns the rose of friendship…. Ouch

His disappointment and anguish when Leher refuses to accept his love… Broken Heart

When Leher comes to see Abeer after he is hurt in the college violence… Unhappy

When Leher finally confesses her love….tears of joy!  Tongue

After the engagement fiasco….. Ouch

When Leher refuses help from Abeer's dad for BB's operation…..Broken Heart

Talking to Leher after his mom clears up certain things….Embarrassed

When BB dies in hospital….. Cry

Abeer felt a lot of regret for his behavior toward Leher after his mom tells him the truth, and the scene in which he pines for Leher who has disappeared is one of the most heart-rending ones ever!  Cry Cry

When Leher is found but is in trauma……and does not recognize Abeer…Shocked Ouch

One of my favorite scenes is when Abeer in a moment of defiance goes to the andawala and eats a plate of eggs.  His mom watches him from the balcony and he sees her and his expression of defiance mixed with sadness and regret at upsetting his mom and the resultant film of tears is one of my favorites!   Abeer was simply fabulous in that scene! Smile Blushing

Broken Heart Cry

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Prem had his tryst with tears as well. Cry His family opposes his wish to marry Nandini and they want to break the rishta after the sakhar puda, and his mom supports him.  The scene where Kalyani comforts him and says she will be with him at all times…… Prem looked like a small boy, hurt at his family's attitude. Embarrassed

Prem had the best scene for tears!  Cry The maha episode which was shown after the truth of Nandini's past comes out in the open had a scene between Prem and his mother, Dr. Kalyani, and that scene remains my favorite in the show!  It was most touching and I have watched it so many times, and each time I end up crying.  It was his best as far as sadness and tears were concerned.

Shocked at Nandini's revelation….Shocked Ouch

When Nandini leaves home………Broken Heart

When his mother comes to him…. Cry

Talks to his mom after walking out of the house with Nandini.. Ouch

Later imprisoned for murder of Krushna….memories….Broken Heart

And of course, when his mom died, Prem had tears again and with it the thirst for revenge!  Cry

Cry  Cry

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Ruhaan had his share of tears as well.  Ouch  The first is when he goes in search of his lost love Suhana and arrives at her house only to find out that she is married and has apparently forgotten him.  The pain and agony he feels is captured so well below……Ouch

Tears of regret when he realizes how shabbily he treated his wife Simran and that he was the indirect cause of the heart attack Simran's chacha suffered. Ouch

He comes to the hospital and apologizes to the chacha and promises to make Simran happy…Embarrassed.

He later explains all to his brother and says he is sorry for the whole fiasco….Cry

When Simran is missing in the storm….Shocked Cry

And when she comes back home safe….tears of relief! Embarrassed

When Simran's chachu is killed…..Cry Shocked

When he suspects Simran and Abhi ……tears of anger...Ouch

After the incident in Goa comes to light…….tears of guilt at betraying his wife…Ouch Broken Heart

When Simran is kidnapped….Cry Broken Heart

Ouch Cry Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaThinker_BelleEksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top