Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Fatima, there is no video or update for June 7th...I have already checked all possible sources!   I even went thru the help desk of MDTA and there it is mentioned that the video never came out and so no one updated either! There was no India updater on that forum I think!

Move to 11th...,you will get the story anyway!  

Edited by ssroomani - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok shobs though i hate to miss any Gaurav 😭

btw i found one episode of jeevan saathi with Gaurav in it, you might already have seen it , its from august 12th, not a very special episode but with a bit of GK in it..
fj08 thumbnail
oh boy... i have to find an easier way to find this
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! What an awesome place here for Gklovers...superb! Shobs, I see you using your 'out-rat-race' time very well, very creative 👏

Will catch up with the prev pages...will bookmark this, and keep catching up with ya'll...

Love to all my dearest friends 🤗

Where's Neelu and Maryam ...hope they doing good...I know the others keep logging in here or at fb... Love to all my lovelies...
ssroomani thumbnail

Welcome Neel...🤗...was missing you!  Meera is the only remaining JP to visit now...she has not been online for ages! 😔

Neelu was on vacation, I think she will be back in a day or two.   N and M have exams...so they are gaayab as well! 😊

Ratna and Eksie are yet to visit!  😭
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, I'm FUN -OFFICER..whoop whoop! Yayayyy!
And look look ...My blue-checked GK looking way hawt than white-Tanu-Gk or Pink-sharmaing-GK...yayyy GK loves me...Jhingalala hu hu!

Look at m,y GK , sexy man...sexy..sexy! OK.. thats enough Neel, cool it!...(sexy sexy sexy mujhe log bole, hai sexy hello sexy kyun bole? - coz Neel's Blue-GK is Seksaaayyy baby!)

OK, before my Jhingalaa siblings feel bad-sad-mad...their Gk's hawt too...but i always speak with honesty, period...seriously I'm very very honest, only speak truth no lies, ever period...the truth shall be spoken. For the truth is my dharam and Karam ..
so LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL -

Shobs loves Neel...so the best GK 's Neel's GK. Truth! Neel's GK's sexiest! 😎
Edited by regularinfo - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Neel - hope to see you here more now

i just realised it has been a while since i saw Neelu, is she on vacation?

Meera is also MIA 😭

Tanu and Hina where are your views on MDTA... here is what you have to look forward to 😉

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone ... loads of jhapppi's for my famillly!! 🤗 🤗 

Sorry for the late entry 😕  Seriously Shobs .. this is a FABULOUS post .. and the best place for some good old GKology!! 😃 Love it!! Sorry .. wish I was part of the earlier discussions .. I have so much to catch up on  Will do so in the days to come .. 

Loved all your discussions on GK and his thing for duppattas ❤️ Will check if I find any of Sharman and a flying duppatta 😳 
ssroomani thumbnail

Welcome Eksie...at last the GKcylopedia came online!    Big jhappi to you as well!   🤗

Do find the Sharman scene with dupatta and post here and if there are any pyaar ki pehli nishaani scenes...post them as well... 😛

As discussion is not done yet, I will wait until next week to post my next chapter!  😳
fj08 thumbnail
abhe dil nahin bharra... yeh dekh dekh ker... these need to be everywhere, FB, HQ, Branch