Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

golden

golden

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

u noe they forgot the part were harry gives his gallon prize to fred and George for there shop.

since they didnt do that scene are they not going to leave hogworts and are they not going to make their joke shop

they skiped it in the movie. 4th one bye

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "triwiz prize" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishu124

Goldie

ishu124

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golden

u noe they forgot the part were harry gives his gallon prize to fred and George for there shop.

since they didnt do that scene are they not going to leave hogworts and are they not going to make their joke shop

they skip alot of thing in da movie like they dont show longbottoms parnets n ect!!

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishu124

Originally posted by golden

they skip alot of thing in da movie like they dont show longbottoms parnets n ect!!

Well acutally, they weren't supposed to show it in the forth movie. If I remember correctly, Harry finds out in book five when he's visiting St. Mungo's. He sees Neville and his mother, and the whole incident with the candywrapers Neville saves. (That was pretty sad when I read it.) In book four, they have no idea what happened to Neville's parents.

But I don't think there was a need to show the prize money. I mean, when Dumbledore was announcing stuff about the Triwizard Tourniment, he said "Eternal glory awaits the winner" or something of that sort. The phrase "eternal glory" was repeated several times throughout the movie too. Plus, since it's such an important contest, we kind of get the idea that there will be more than eternal glory for the winner.

Plus with the ending, how Cedric died and stuff, Harry giving money to the Weasley's would be a little mismatched. I mean, something dark and scary just happend, and Harry's giving money away. So I guess it was better that they didn't show the prize money.

*phew* that was a long answer!

something7

Groupbie

something7

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
they can just say in the fifth movie that harry gave them the money or show harry giving the twins money.

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
there were a lot of things that they forgot for instance they even forgot that harry was accused of conjuring the dark mark, they forgot mr crouch's elf, can't recollect her name right now.
thatz all for now will post again if I remember anything else.

regards,

tejas

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
they definitely dnt show this but i dnt think they will be back Cry Cry Cry
i will miss fred Cry Cry Cry
hope they come Tongue Tongue Tongue

kitu

Goldie

kitu

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
oh i will miss them Cry

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

there were a lot of things that they forgot for instance they even forgot that harry was accused of conjuring the dark mark, they forgot mr crouch's elf, can't recollect her name right now.
thatz all for now will post again if I remember anything else.

regards,

tejas

Crouch's elf's name is Winky......remember that one cos I named my pet rabbit after her.....also I was looking so forward to seeing this elf.

I also really wanted to hear Krum pronouncing Hermione's name.....but that did not occur. Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top