sur001

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

arey...o sadhu

sun lo hamri baat
Naari narak ka dwar
iska nahi koi paar ye sabse tej talwaar
par sach hai yahi har manav
khoje hai isme sukh ka sansar

I had read an article in which written that some men think women is the gate of hell but those respected men in the darkness of night goes to woman to find heaven in her foot...this is the truth...they harasse a woman infront of everyone...but go to her in the darkness of night for their pleasure...

I know it has nothing to do with the show but it just came in my mind...so shared...now to the episode...mr guddu shukla...is saying naari matlab narak but dude  himself cannot  control  from knocking at this beautiful door and always tries to find a way to talk ,to her and see her ...so
You tell whats your view on narri narak ka dwar hai???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naari narak ka dwar hai" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
very soon he's going to realize that it's not like that at all...

Edited by shanak.hot - 25 April 2011 at 11:14am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.