Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey guyz,

Firstly I would like to congratulate all the written updaters who are keeping the forum supplied with the daily updates. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. 

Now to the point of this post, can we have someone post pics of the episode along with the update in the main post itself? It won't be a separate thread and will serve the purpose of a story in pictures!! Also, we could also have the best dialogues of the day as part of the Update too.. (Credit: Imtiaz)

What do you guyz think? Please everybody pitch in and leave your comments and suggestions!! Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 25 April 2011 at 9:23am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanxxSassyxxkmh2loverMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistindianamerican-tehreem-channi_starKMH-NASHAtanu111astarry.phoenixroshaniDaparna4karanikakavyasamarjuhi4eva.Mandy.-Preeti-Siddhi_Dr.BasketGuptaMariaa.RDAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Members n MODS: Your input please!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Awesome Awesome awesome... i was badly in need of epi caps yesterday.. but couldn't find.. me all for this idea... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

channi_star

Goldie

channi_star

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
agree wid u aksh!!!   :)

aksh4IF

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wow what an awsome idea!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
agree wid u aksh!!

aksh4IF

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I agree with the idea :D
But caps need time to upload in case if you need the HQ one's so may be the uploader of the caps can pass them on to the updater later and the updater can edit then crediting the person for caps =))))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thaaanak you aksh  Hug  .   main post mein nahi  to  in any of the pages,  then the updater can  put a not  like on which pg the pics are. 

I saw that they had separate thread for pics for each episode in kmh1 forum abt more than 100 pictures per episode were posted,   here we can have them in the written update thread itself  or  any other way , but we do need  the epi pics.   dialouges can be posted if anyone is interested in the same thread.  it will all be  together and will give a complete pic of the episode. 

aksh4IFshibz

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
great post aksh.

this is the time to cherish theese beautiful moments in pics although we should have started earlier but it's still not late.so please i'ts a request we should have this.

some beautifull pics and best dialogues of each episode to cherish forever.
for the dialogues they should be as in mp3 format and just the dialogues please.we have some beautifull dialogues especially from arjun that we want to cherish.

however this is arranged is up to you guys who create them.even they could be with written update or separate threads for pics & dialogues is totally up to you.

i would be gratefull if this request is fullfilled.

kavyasamshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.