Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 25th April 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
25th April Written Update

The episode starts with the song where's the party tonight nad Rajbir is going his robot dance and everyone is dancing while Arohi just looks at arjun and he looks at her.

While dancing simi tells sankit that she wants to ask him something and she asks him if there is something going on between Romit and Shefali and Sankit asks her why does she think about Romit too much. Simi tells him that maybe because he's not available and then tells sankit that you always think about something thats not available. sankit says really and then he tells simi that after tomorrow he's very busy for 1 week. Simi says really and then says i was going to ask you for coffee but its okay and goes back to the dance floor.

Arjun sees everyone dancing and he leaves from there and goes into a room and there he sees a shadow and starts to talk. He tells that your probably wondering why im here and the truth is that i thought a lot too but i had to come here. Then he says that not to think wrong but in this few days he got a lot of love from this house that he never got in the life but the price for this love was taken from me 25 years back. Then he says that the price was very big kartar sabab. Then he says that i cant call you dadu today because who the relations mean i know now and also about the relations that i got now and also the ones that were taken away from me. Then he says that its very hard to be a orpan at a young age. Then he takes his gun out and says that i have a habit that if some thing bothers me then i get rid of it right away. Then he says that i'll take revenge for my mom's death today and points his gun out.

Arohi comes out. Arjun gets shocked and arohi says that its wont be even because if your mom and dadu are involved then so am i and our love too. Then she says that you'll take your mom's revenge but what about our love. Arjun asks her what is she doing her and arohi says waiting. Arjun says for me and arohi says for the result because today was our loves test and the result is out and we failed. Arjun looks at arohi and says oh and then arohi says that i was sure about our love but now its broken and arjun asks what are you going to do now and arohi says the same thing you came to do. Arohi then tells him that  after you kill dadu did you think about what will happen to us and arjun says please this is way bigger and arohi says that this is where i lost i thought that what was between us is the biggest and in my life you were before everyone else but im not first in your life. Then arohi says that now i cant wait and you want to take your mom's revenge then go but i cant see you became a criminal again, i cant tolerate a big lost for my love so i'll die atleast im with you while i die and points the gun to her forehead.

Arjun goes towards arohi and tells her to stop it and arohi says for what and then says that you broke my trust so now why. Then she tells him that you probably thought that what if i can in the middle well now i wont come in between. Arjun then goes to her and grabs the gun out of her hand and throws the bullet away. Then asks her what was she going to do and arohi holds his collar and falls on the ground with arjun. Arohi tells arjun that you where going to kill dadu and go to jail then what would i do and arjun says no arohi i wont do anything like that and says im sorry i didnt think that you where stopping me from becaming me a criminal and then say that you where right this was test for our love and i cant let you fail and says sorry again and then they both hug each other. Arjun then tells her to promise to not do anything like this again and arohi says promise and tells him to not do anything either. Arjun kisses her forehead and then they hear a gun shot.

Outside Kartar singh gets shot and everyone comes there and they ask him what happened and amrit says to call the ambluance and tayaji calls the ambluance and tells them to come quickly.

Arjun tells arohi inside the room about his gun and he runs out to search for it and arohi goes behind him. They both go outside and they see Kartar singh hurt and go towards him. Arjun looks around and arohi looks at arjun. Then the ambluance people come and take him away and then amrit says that we'll come too and arjun says that someone as to stay home atleast and then leaves. Rajbir sees the gun and tells one of the inspectors to take the gun and treat is as an evidence and arohi looks at it. Arohi then walks away from there and she's scared.

kartar singh is rushed into the operation theater and Tayaji calls rajbir and tells him that nothing will happen to babuji and Rajbir says nothing will happen and then tells him that the fingerprints will be here in few minutes from the lab and from that we'll find out who it is and then i'll tell him what it is to shoot at kartar singh. Arohi gets scared and she remember how arjun asked for his gun. She leaves from there and goes out of the house.

The doctor comes out of the theater and they asks what happened and the doctor says that we took the bullet out and your dad is very strong and we're trying our best but his injury is serious and leaves. Arjun then consults arohi's dad and Tayaji. Then Tayaji says that didnt you hear what the doctor said and arjun syas i dont care what he said but i know that the men inside know how to fight and we are his kids so we should fight too and then tells them to hold them selfs together and says that i'll get coffee.

Arjun is getting the coffee and arohi comes to him and arjun tells her what the doctor said and arohi hugs arjun and arjun asks her what happened. Arohi tells arjun to run away from here and arjun asks why and arohi tells him that the gun they found is his gun and rajbir already started to find out who's fingerprints are on it. Arohi says that they will find out that the fingerprints are your so run away and arjun says that i wont run away and arohi tells him to not be stupid and then she tells him that i'll believe that you didnt shoot but no one else will. They will think that you brought the gun and thats the gun used with hit dadu and the fingerprints  will be on it so please run away. Arjun says that i would have be why would i now when i didnt do anything. Arohi tells him that this are proof enough for the court and then says just run away this isnt the time and arjun syas that this is the time when ever i was in this kinda a problem then i always looked for an easier way but not anymore because i dont care what anyone thinks because i know what you think and now its time to fight with our heads up high. Then arjun says that you gave one test of our love and now its my turn to give a test for our love and then he says that i'll turn myself in for our love and we'll fight it and we'll win too. Arohi says im very scared and im still saying that you run away . Arjun then hugs arohi and the episode ends.

I hope you guys like it and dont forget to press the LIKE button.
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...great episode...continue pls !!😳
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thanks and its great to know that arjun is a good person back again and arjuhi's love is soo strong...
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for d update...πŸ˜ƒ
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for beautiful update :)

Aww...sounds great and can't wait to watch the episode! Lately, I feel incomplete without watching it...πŸ˜›
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜ƒThis is why you're one of my all time favorite updaters. Always on time and so beautifully precise and detailed. Thank u 😊 xoxo
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for a lovely and a quick update
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the quick  update.
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for updating...