'Happy Birthday to O Dere Ahemji'

Posted: 12 years ago
Just Loved the Part When she Says 'Happy B'day to oo' I was laughing like anything...then Kokila Singing Tooo Youu Dear Ahem...and then when she says the whole thing again 'Happy Birthday to O Dere Ahemji' OMG! this Gopi is really..a Joker!! ðŸ˜† My God...But I was shocked when She told Happy Birthday...She sounded like Gia that time..Anyway! Hats off to Gia...for Playing Gopi!! ðŸ˜†

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
aha that is funny
🤣
was the cake shown ?
Originally posted by ayesha_78

aha that is funny
🤣
was the cake shown ?
Yup and then...Chirag bhai Covers the whole situation and in the end Ahem Cuts the cake!! ðŸ˜†
And Ahems Reaction When Gopi tells him 'Happy Birthday' Haaiii!! ðŸ˜‰ Loved it
omg..
Lolz
Chalo unnai atleast try toh kiya...
Ab toh khus ho ja ahem
I think that was the cutest bit of the episode...Showed Gopi's  helplessness & determination simultaneously .. But the friends' reaction just saddened me a bit.. Imagine the umpteen # of times she has to face humiliation for her being uneducated despite her gem of a character. Trademark of a shallow & judgmental society...

Cheers,
Sana~
Originally posted by smartc

I think that was the cutest bit of the episode...Showed Gopi's helplessness & determination simultaneously .. But the friends' reaction just saddened me a bit.. Imagine the umpteen # of times she has to face humiliation for her being uneducated despite her gem of a character. Trademark of a shallow & judgmental society...

Cheers,
Sana~

hey sana, gud to see u here. How are u?
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hey sana, gud to see u here. How are u?

I'm great hun.. How are u? I just caught on to this show and u know what, I owe u a BIG THANKS for those wonderful clips online. U made me addicted so watch out now as I shall be participating from time to time ;)) 😳🤗
Originally posted by smartc

I'm great hun.. How are u? I just caught on to this show and u know what, I owe u a BIG THANKS for those wonderful clips online. U made me addicted so watch out now as I shall be participating from time to time ;))

my pleasure. Anything for frnds. And its my passion now to put all goham scenes.
And nw i cn expect u to be here and pour ur addiction.
@ TA: U don't know how precious those clips are.. I am in awe of Jiaa. Total awe!! And so yes, I will be around for sure. I am just waiting to finish up a final exam and I should be able to spare some time then :))

I'm a subscriber already. I have caught on to the majority of the episodes from last year but missing days here and there.. It wasnt an easy task but I did it in a matter of days :P Anyhow, I better scoot & study.. Take care 🤗

C ya :))