Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: karsri

Today, I liked sulochana for telling savita off  for her animal behaviour. I would have really enjoyed
it if sulochana grabed savita's bun (hair) and shake it real hard and push her down the way she
pushed archana then ask her how does it feel. I never ever want to see savita near archana , especially near manav. She has abused him enough. Savita is like a leech, whenever manav has some happiness or money she comes and sucks  everything out of him and throws him out.. Atleast from now on she should start paying for her evilness. God should punish her for hurting a person like manav. She desrves to go sit next to those beggers. If they r going to show sachin as older i want to see him straitening savita real bad...

wow harsh words for a sick woman, a medical patient and who was shown to be genuinely confused over her actions and seems as if she has no control of herself and to boot is reacting based on what she sees...
 then in that case can we slap archana senseless for pushing savita into the fire? can we beat her blue and black for provoking savita ALL the time? can we drag archana by the hair, for poking her inexperienced nose and curing someone with a serious medical issue? can we shove archana for giving manav the IDEA to buy the jewels ( i didnt see savita ASKING manav  for it...) 
can manav then sit next to beggers for stringing sharvani along for TWO years and HURTING this woman??? can we KILL sulo's son as the Ks are responsible for her SON's death??? 

and if they are going to show arman's kids older, then i hope he chooses his WIFE over his then ageing parents... 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I like to see Sulo losing her son due to Vandu doing something like Manju did...When the tables are turned Sulo will face the music...RIght now she is on the Sanskar Soap box...

Archu, Sulo both need tightest slap one can give them...I wish I was given that honor..

Tiya loved your post abv ^^^^
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tiya you're on a roll today, I'm loving each and every post of yours!! <3 I for one would definitely like to give Archana a few slaps for poking her inexperienced nose in a serious medical issue. This woman NEEDS slaps.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Shravani should  take her child with her .It was her pyar ki nishani , she should  take care of it ...

i've never liked dis women but out of all the sick things she has done is i'll give a award for giving away her kid lke dat for whom she fought wid world and caused everyone so many probs and never even thought of asking how dat poorbaby is..

right now in the show the only 3charecters i feel bad mostt is Sachu,Manav,ArMan's kid..

rest all can go to hell i dont care...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Y'Day's Epi

Savita & Sulochana's Confrontation Scene was good. I guess it was more of a Mother V/S Mother fight. Sulochana was worried about her Daughter whereas Savita was angry over her Son n Daughter-in-law who she assumes hurt/cheated on her. Both of them performed well thier scenes. ArMan and Satish Varshu scene's were good too. Sply Satish n Varsha Scene's were a good break from the melodrama that happened last week. This couple is good and i wish everything was good in thier life. But that precap so doesnt say that.:-(

I wish CV's had not put Manav n Archana to test again with this Varsha  track. As somehow they do hold responsible for ruining Varsha's happiness. Manav surely didnt do it purposely but Varsha's entire life gets at stake with this.

I am looking forward to todays epi to comment more, but i wish this had not happened. Now i sense the unwanted happening here๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Preeti..absolutely agree on Dharmesh i mean if Jaywant is showed doing all dese things its quite understandble cos he is a negative charecter and his ego was hurt as Archana left on his marriage day for Manav..but dis Dharmesh ๐Ÿ˜• Firstly Vaishali found out the truth on her own and later also he was exposed  by her only..wat has ArMan done to him except for providing shelter to  her?
@Madhuri..its complicated and i wont be surprised if dey show her supporting Dharmesh..but vaishali should be wid Archana dis time after all wat she has done to her wen she needed

lets see how CVs will deal wid dis track..but yeah if ArMan got separated again dis time esp cos of dis idiot i wont give a damn to dis show..

Bingo on that Dharmesh V/S Arman part Nisha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you've pointed the right facts

It makes no sense why Dharmesh puts ArMan to trouble. At times i feel Manav Archana must just leave everything n live life away from all these ppl. None are even worth thier 2% of Care n Support. Nor the K Family and neither the D Family.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Preeti..i quite agree wid you on Varsha's frustation in the precap as she is really desperate for the kid but i got angry on her for yelling at Manav when it is Archu's fault dat she didnt informed him first and she can scream at her sister for dat but why manav? and also Sasha's fault also  as it is dere main responsibilty to tell him..wat did he do?and wat if the Adoption agents come to know abt her abortion through other sources?Sasha nd Manav will land up in jail..

i soo want ArMan to stay away from all dis mess but how will a show run if deres no melodrama is showed and wat we will discuss if nuthing is showed lolll
-Preeti- thumbnail
Nisha
i agree on that but Varsha's behaviour is justified. Varsha woud'nt try finding why he did that or if ARchana told him abt it or not. Her dreams are shattered at the moment and she is bound to behave so. She would blame Manav as for her she did tell archana about it but archana forgot to inform Manav and all this consequence. At the Moment Varsha's life is again into this mess. And this time somewhere Manav is responsible. She wont think about the Rights n wrongs as all she wanted was a kid at home who would call her "Mom". She is guilty of what she did earlier and she tried to set things right. Imagine a person who was about to reach his/her final goal but misses it out due to his or someone else's fault is bound to go mad and would blame every person who is around him or her and thats what varshu is doing. Think it from her point and u do feel bad for her. But that doesnt mean Manav is wrong but she is nor too.

I am sure now circustances would force These 2 Mahan Atma's to give away thier child to Varsha. And they would live with Sachchu. I wont be surprised if this happens.

Savita's realisation and the precap makes this clear. But Savita wont agree to this. We would have this drama now wherein even if ArMan decide to give thier child to Varsha, Savita wud refuse to accept this decision n this would lead to the Mahar Drama between 2 families
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Preeti..i quite agree wid you on Varsha's frustation in the precap as she is really desperate for the kid but i got angry on her for yelling at Manav when it is Archu's fault dat she didnt informed him first and she can scream at her sister for dat but why manav? and also Sasha's fault also  as it is dere main responsibilty to tell him..wat did he do?and wat if the Adoption agents come to know abt her abortion through other sources?Sasha nd Manav will land up in jail..

i soo want ArMan to stay away from all dis mess but how will a show run if deres no melodrama is showed and wat we will discuss if nuthing is showed lolll

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Preeti..yeah your points makes sense but i just got frustated wid the fact dat watever happens in the show manav is held responsible..otherwise Varsha's frustation is quite understandble and i really wish satish finds another way for adoption..dis is India anything can happen...

but i dont think dese Two will sacrifice dere kid to varsha as dey are very much in love wid dere kid and  i dont even think Satish will accept dis..he'll try some or other way for adoption but wont let ArMan do dat sacrifice..and if dey want dey can take vaishali's kid.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think  what might happen is that now slowly it will be shown that Manav is getting more and more enemies .
When the show was on manav , sometime in Jan then the TRPs were so high .Dhamresh and the Karanjkar  family  was also in focus .Then this whole savita Archana track started and the TRPs are slow again ..

Now I think they will shift the focus back on Manav .
Dharmesh will make an army of manav's enemies ...Vaishali, Vinod , Manjusha , Ajit  and maybe  even  Varsha and satish will be against Manav .

Then perhaps Jaywant might also come in ..
Dharemsh will then try and hurt Manav and also Archana's baby .I think savita will save Archana and her baby and Satish and Ajit will halp Manav in the end ...Dharmesh's plans will backfire ..
Madhuri will also help Archana and Manav

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago