Bandini

Happy Belated Birthday to my dear Sanju! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Fuzzy baby is as busy as a bee bee.She is doing great,traveling most of the time for official reasons.We are in touch,and I will tell her to come and post here sometime.Feels nice to be in touch with you all.

BALH,I am waiting for it too,but not sure if i will get addicted as I did with KS.KS was totally a different thing.Lets see how it does.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Belated Birthday to my dear Sanju! (Page 3)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Me? I was good,but got so busy with life and its complications. LOL 

RKR...I dont post there... am not very fond of that place either... anways,hows school? 

BTW,Sanju didnt tell you that she got drunk..did she? 

oops! sowee sanju!! Tongue
reallly...i dont understand.y do i hv so many TALLIS around me lolLOLLOL

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Fuzzy baby is as busy as a bee bee.She is doing great,traveling most of the time for official reasons.We are in touch,and I will tell her to come and post here sometime.Feels nice to be in touch with you all.

BALH,I am waiting for it too,but not sure if i will get addicted as I did with KS.KS was totally a different thing.Lets see how it does.

i think i will...coz of RK.n forced marriage track LOL...i jst luv it...love blossoming after marriage...RK said the chemistry will be worth waiting lets seee!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon-SilverFlames-pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Totally Unfair.. =(( *throws a tantrum*

Yes! I was drunk.. so drunk I couldn't even walk straight and even tho I kept saying my name was Princess Sanjana of Bath I rocked! My dress was ruined, my hair was a mess BUT I actually had fun! 

I have never ever drank sooo much in my entire life.. (pshhht.. im usually the responsible one.. Tongue

I deserved to have fun after my last 12 months a whole lot of crap so hey! Can't blame mee for letting my hair down and Part-yin-g! Wooohooo! 

Seriously speaking drank wine but kuch zyaada ho gaya and I was totally drunk.. I laughed like a hyena for most of the night and then was knock out on my bed as soon as I got home. It got worse the next morning tho! Bleurgh! 

I vow never to drink that much ever again!

@Rani: My brothers, sisters, jiju were all there.. equally drunk.. but  yaar.. It was my birthday!! ROFL

Not my proudest moment.. but it was fun.. Would I do it again? NO.. Would I change what I did? No.. I loved every moment of Saturday and was with the people I love alot.. my siblings.. and spent the morning with my adorable niece and nephews. wouldn't change that day for the world! =))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosyrpmenon_xCIOT_

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Aww shweetie! I can totally imagine that! Wink

where are the looong PMs? Unhappy

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
sanju chill baby.even i can undestand...masti is our birth rightTongue

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Internet keeps cutting off today.. will try tomorrow Di!

@Arshi: I know..

By the way.. Did anyone watch the Royal Wedding?? :D I did.. The whole thing from start to finish. 
Kate looked amazingly beautiful and her&Wills looked gorgeous together.. God Bless them always.. <3 A beautiful love story of true love.. Kate&Wills. =))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Internet keeps cutting off today.. will try tomorrow Di!

@Arshi: I know..

By the way.. Did anyone watch the Royal Wedding?? :D I did.. The whole thing from start to finish. 
Kate looked amazingly beautiful and her&Wills looked gorgeous together.. God Bless them always.. <3 A beautiful love story of true love.. Kate&Wills. =))
yeah even i did...kate lukd luvly...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top