Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I meant to write a long post on what I thought about the nuances in the last two episodes but with all the madness and back and forth with bee and gardes on Sat, I didn't quite get a chance. LOL

So I'll make a smaller post now about Monday's precap.  Runjhun tells Guddu that he also made a mistake and says can he punish himself as well?

Here is what I would love to see - what if Guddu's punishment to himself is that he won't eat that day.  Then in the evening when he is trying to sleep, Runjhun brings him a plate of food.  He refuses to eat it and pouts much like Runjhun did with the tonic.  Since he won't eat and she can't really threaten to beat him up LOL, woh apne haatho se Guddu ko khana khilati haiDay Dreaming (she feeds Guddu with her hands). LOL It would be such a great reversal of Friday's scene.

Monday's airing is not too far away but just thought I would ask you all what an apt punishment would be for Guddu that still manages to bring them closer together?

Also, I had a very serious conversation about Bhagonwali with my dad (yes, you read that right LOL).  He was saying that he didn't understand why Runjhun puts up with her M&Ms, and I responded and said well that's the whole point isn't it? The fact that she puts up with M&Ms is the reason she can also put up with Guddu.  If our Runjhun stood up to the M&Ms and did not always forgive them, how in the world would we ever get Gunjhun??LOL  As much as I hated the torture scenes with Runjhun and could not watch the show in the beginning... it all makes sense.

Edited by rani2007 - 24 April 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvRatiKonident4uBonairamonammonalidpgauranitaiedabellaLoveGuddu-Ishana-Prabhkalluchinky80Wafah_SK_gardesRach-dctehzeeb25OmaRamdassanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday's Precap: Guddu's punishment" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chinky80

Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007edabellaLoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
great idea. ...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Rani, I am not sure if I want to keep seeing these 2 leads going in circles, much as I  see your point.  Too much cutesy stuff and circles may be too much to handle.  Other shows do it ad  nauseum and this show is unique.  I expect some surprise.

JMHO.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpLoveGudduPrabhkalluWafahbee5Rach-dc

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Rani, I am not sure if I want to keep seeing these 2 leads going in circles, much as I  see your point.  Too much cutesy stuff and circles may be too much to handle.  Other shows do it ad  nauseum and this show is unique.  I expect some surprise.

JMHO.

LOL bucket of cold water without any rose water Cry

Definitely don't want too much cutesy stuff if there are going to be ups and down but at some point I would love to see her feeding him in an episode just to show Guddu that she cares about his well being. Day Dreaming

And on that note, I bid you all good night. lol that's see what happens tomorrow Cool

Edited by rani2007 - 24 April 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduPrabhkallukshre25Wafahgardes

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
It will be interesting to see what Guddu does that's for sure. Like you said rani, him fasting the entire day will be super cute, and I hope they do that sometime soon.
I think its also time that guddu teach some lessons to rhunjun aka its not ok that M&M's are trying to break them up and he can't make it stop unless she supports him. He maybe brash but he doesn't deal with injustice and neither should she.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluedabellaLoveGuddu

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@ Rani...It sure would be nice to see her feeding Guddu...but I don't think that will be tomorrow...I do wonder what will happend ...we all know he is hotheaded ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ohhh rani...wat an cute idea ...RJ feeding guddu ... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.