Monday's Precap: Guddu's punishment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I meant to write a long post on what I thought about the nuances in the last two episodes but with all the madness and back and forth with bee and gardes on Sat, I didn't quite get a chance. πŸ˜†

So I'll make a smaller post now about Monday's precap.  Runjhun tells Guddu that he also made a mistake and says can he punish himself as well?

Here is what I would love to see - what if Guddu's punishment to himself is that he won't eat that day.  Then in the evening when he is trying to sleep, Runjhun brings him a plate of food.  He refuses to eat it and pouts much like Runjhun did with the tonic.  Since he won't eat and she can't really threaten to beat him up πŸ˜†, woh apne haatho se Guddu ko khana khilati hai😍 (she feeds Guddu with her hands). πŸ˜† It would be such a great reversal of Friday's scene.

Monday's airing is not too far away but just thought I would ask you all what an apt punishment would be for Guddu that still manages to bring them closer together?

Also, I had a very serious conversation about Bhagonwali with my dad (yes, you read that right πŸ˜†).  He was saying that he didn't understand why Runjhun puts up with her M&Ms, and I responded and said well that's the whole point isn't it? The fact that she puts up with M&Ms is the reason she can also put up with Guddu.  If our Runjhun stood up to the M&Ms and did not always forgive them, how in the world would we ever get Gunjhun??πŸ˜†  As much as I hated the torture scenes with Runjhun and could not watch the show in the beginning... it all makes sense.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
OMG Rani, You can't believe, I also thought exactly the same.

It would be great if CVs will pay attention to our ideas.

I even feel so excited when I think about RJ feeding Guddu...

Rani, I am not sure if I want to keep seeing these 2 leads going in circles, much as I  see your point.  Too much cutesy stuff and circles may be too much to handle.  Other shows do it ad  nauseum and this show is unique.  I expect some surprise.

JMHO.
Originally posted by gardes

Rani, I am not sure if I want to keep seeing these 2 leads going in circles, much as I  see your point.  Too much cutesy stuff and circles may be too much to handle.  Other shows do it ad  nauseum and this show is unique.  I expect some surprise.

JMHO.

LOL bucket of cold water without any rose water 😭

Definitely don't want too much cutesy stuff if there are going to be ups and down but at some point I would love to see her feeding him in an episode just to show Guddu that she cares about his well being. 😍

And on that note, I bid you all good night. lol that's see what happens tomorrow 😎
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
It will be interesting to see what Guddu does that's for sure. Like you said rani, him fasting the entire day will be super cute, and I hope they do that sometime soon.
I think its also time that guddu teach some lessons to rhunjun aka its not ok that M&M's are trying to break them up and he can't make it stop unless she supports him. He maybe brash but he doesn't deal with injustice and neither should she.
@ Rani...It sure would be nice to see her feeding Guddu...but I don't think that will be tomorrow...I do wonder what will happend ...we all know he is hotheaded ...
ohhh rani...wat an cute idea ...RJ feeding guddu ... 😍
Rani,
  No offense .. but I don't want to spoil my health.😊
  Please no feeding scene ... Zee uses only feeding scene in all their shows to show love between the leads.😑 if I get to see it one more time I will puke! PukeSeriously I abhor it. I have grown aversion to any CVs thinking that feeding equates to love.

But based on the Monday's precap, I don't think that is happening. Also with Guddu 3.1 already ready, I don't see it happening ...

But after reading this thread, if CVs change their minds and want me to puke, I am going to puke, what else can I do?! 

Anything else pls...
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
I was totally out of touch (forum) for the past 4days ... just read the Friday's daily update & about the precap ... It may happen Runjhun will persuade Guddu for the business deal as a punishment ... but I would also prefer If Guddu ji hurts his hands somehow ... so that there can be plenty of (touching, romancing & eye locks) Gunjhun scenes (nursing, feeding, helping in dressing as Guddu needs help πŸ˜‰ as his hands r not fit & fineπŸ˜†) & ruthna manana 😳 ...

here is my 2 cents -

If the CV's go with the typical route all shows take - Guddu will eat the spicy samosas ... same thing as Runjuhn did - not very impressive.

Or he may not eat anything - yadi yadi yada - not very impressive either.

Would be nice to see something new - something creative - so lets see if the CV's will use their creativity and come up with something new and get our πŸ‘