Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Calling all Sidchi Fans. Guys, After May all of you I won't be on IF for few months. So, I am on a roll, and staring FF. I already have 2. But, this is for Sidchi's Fans. This is my last ff. Ff writing has been addiction, and passion now. So I wanted to start last FF. This is the last one. 
Character Sketch
Siddarth Mehra- A heartless Vampire who does not give a shit about anybody
Panchi- P.R. to the notorious boss Sid. 
Abhiya- Are already a couple. 
Misha, Kabir- Already a couple. 
This whole story is about Sid,and Panchi journey towards finding towards each other, and falling hopelessly for each other.
Chapter Index

Edited by syria2014 - 20 May 2011 at 8:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzamansimsonu.pCute_GalCavingInozzyie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paths towards Redemption sid chi ff chap 3 pg 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
if u like the idea. comment and i will add u to my p.m.

This ff will have 2 chapts per weeks, unlike my other ff which has 4 per week. sorry, other ff I already know where I am heading, but with this I have an idea, but i just need to put them together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
res

Edited by syria2014 - 03 May 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzamansimAnamika1570ozzyieCavingInAkankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
OMG, I love this, syria! i always wanted a FF where sid redeems himself for panchi! love you for this! LOL..payback time. panchi will ghumao sid on his ishaaras. LOL continue soon! (: one request, could you start a FF for misha with.. anyone? - not kabir, though. i don't see 'em as a couple. a new guy with a new personality! :D

ozzyie

IF-Rockerz

ozzyie

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
its beautiful  dear...
I  hope they were casted as a pair tooo...

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

OMG, I love this, syria! i always wanted a FF where sid redeems himself for panchi! love you for this! LOL..payback time. panchi will ghumao sid on his ishaaras. LOL continue soon! (: one request, could you start a FF for misha with.. anyone? - not kabir, though. i don't see 'em as a couple. a new guy with a new personality! :D

this will be my last ff. i am already working on 2 ff. i am like currently typing chappy 4 of my inject me sweetly. thanks . let's see if i do get enough support, i won't continue. misha is married to kabir in my ff, in my second one she is gonna fall for a werewolf(Ben)

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

this will be my last ff. i am already working on 2 ff. i am like currently typing chappy 4 of my inject me sweetly. thanks . let's see if i do get enough support, i won't continue. misha is married to kabir in my ff, in my second one she is gonna fall for a werewolf(Ben)

:O :O gimme the link for your second one. :D don't worry about the support, girly - do things if you wanna do them, i'm always here for you. Approve

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by syria2014

:O :O gimme the link for your second one. :D don't worry about the support, girly - do things if you wanna do them, i'm always here for you. Approve

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1667743. here is the link. for Sid and Panchi ff . Sid will sure repent for what he did. It's gonna be funny ff

Akankshaa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top