Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG.JW thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hum Tum - Part 4

Riddhima woke due to a bad dream about her father raping her along with his friends and brothers.She moved her hand to Ananya's side but she didn't find her there.She was scared more than before knowing that Ananya wasn't next to her.Riddhima got up and looked around the dark room.

"Aunty," Riddhima called but no respond."Aunty!" She screamed this time but still no response.Riddhima walks out with her hand on the wall.It was raining and thundering outside which scared her even more.Her hand went on to a door and it opened.Riddhima walks in the room and sees Armaan sleeping."Armaan!" Armaan woke up when he heard his name being yelled.

Armaan woke up and saw Riddhima standing there crying.He sat up and turned on his bedside lamp.Riddhima ran to him and got in his bed sitting close to him, hiding her face in his chest. Armaan just sat there still not knowing what to do.He felt different when Riddhima hugged him. It was a new feeling that he has never felt before.Armaan looks down at her and sees her hair in front of her face.She was too petrified that she didn't have the courage to have a clear view in front of her eyes.Armaan slowly moves her hair behind her ear. Riddhima closes her eyes as she felt his fingers brush her face lightly.She lifts her head up from his chest and look up in his eyes.Armaan looks down at her but their eye contact was broken when Ananya came in.

"Riddhima," Ananya said walking into Armaan's room.She stopped when she saw Riddhima's and Armaan's position.Riddhima pulled back quickly with her head down and stood up.Riddhima looks up at Ananya with a little bit of fury in her eyes.

"Aap kahan thi?" Riddhima asked.Ananya looks at Armaan then back at Riddhima."Aap kahan thi?" Riddhima asked again.

"Main washroom main thi," Ananya replies.

"Main aap ko bula rahe thi aur aap vahan thi nai," Riddhima said crying.Ananya walks up to her and gives her a hug.

"I'm so sorry beta," Ananya apologizes.Armaan sat there and watched them quietly.

"Aap at least awaaz toh de sakti thi ke aap aa rahe hain," Riddhima said burying her face in Ananya's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Ananya apologized again."Chalo sone chalte hain."

"Nai," Riddhima said walking back."Maine yahan sona hai." Armaan and Ananya look at Riddhima astonished.Armaan got up and walks to Ananya.

"Aap yahan so jaye main aap ke kamre main so jaata hoon," Armaan said.Riddhima heard them and became angry.

"Nai," Riddhima said.Armaan and Ananya look at Riddhima."Aap bhi yahan soye ge." Ananya smiles lightly as she noticed the change in Riddhima.She is facing Armaan and probably even liking him because she wants him to stay.

Ananya and Riddhima get in Armaan's bed and Armaan makes himself a bed on the floor with blankets and pillows.Riddhima wakes up the next morning and sees Armaan sleeping on the floor but didn't find Ananya.She is probably downstairs making breakfast for them. Riddhima remembered what happened in the middle of the night then looks at Armaan. Riddhima didn't know what made her say that she wanted to sleep in Armaan's room but she felt safe in his room.Knowing that he was also sleeping in the same room made her feel assured that no one can touch her or harm when he is there.She lays back down on her side facing Armaan who is sleeping on his back and his face turned towards Riddhima. Riddhima just stared at him dreamily.Ananya walks in the room and sees Riddhima looking at Armaan with a shy smile on her lips.Ananya could see the difference in Riddhima and its only been a week that all of this is happening.Its only happening because of Armaan. Armaan is changing Riddhima.Ananya's smile turned into a frown as she remembered that Armaan will be leaving in a couple of days.He has to go back to work so he can't stay longer.

Ananya walks to the bed and sits down but Riddhima didn't notice as she was to occupied gazing at Armaan.Ananya shakes Riddhima lightly and Riddhima gets startled and looks at Ananya.She sat up quickly and put her hair behind her ears.Ananya smiles and kisses Riddhima's head.

"Nashta tayar hai.Aa jao," Ananya said.Riddhima nods and Ananya left the room.Riddhima gets up and her foot comes behind the other instead of beside it so she trips and falls on Armaan.Armaan woke up when he felt something or rather someone fall on himself.

He looks up and finds Riddhima's face struggling to get up but he just stared at her in awe. She was trying to get up but Armaan's arm was on her waist preventing her from getting up. Riddhima reaches behind her back and tries to take Armaan's hand off of her back but he doesn't and keeps it in place.Riddhima looks down at Armaan sees him staring at her. Her eyes move away from his face then back up.Riddhima would be screaming and crying if Armaan was in front of her but not today.Armaan came out of his trance when his cell phone rang.Armaan and Riddhima look at his cell phone which was laying beside him on the carpet.Riddhima sits up and Armaan reaches for his phone.

"Hello," Armaan answered his phone.Riddhima got up and walks out of the room as Armaan watched her leave.

Armaan walks downstairs sees his mom and Riddhima laughing but Riddhima's laughter calms down as she sees Armaan.She looks away from him and turns in her seat so that her back was facing Armaan.Armaan walks to Ananya who was working in front of her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, Mom," Armaan greeted his mom and sat in his chair.

"Morning beta," Ananya said and set Armaan's breakfast in front of him.

"Mom, Atul aaj aa raha hai," Armaan informed his mom.Ananya looks at Riddhima as Riddhima's eyes looked up at Armaan when she heard the mention of a guy.Tears formed in her eyes and she ran out of the kitchen.Ananya was about to get up."Ruko Mom." Armaan got up and followed Riddhima upstairs.She was about to shut the door but Armaan had made it in before she could.

"Nai mere saath kuch nai kare," Riddhima said.She saw his angry eyes staring at her. Armaan grabs her shoulders and pulls her close to himself.

"Tumhe yeh band karna padega," Armaan said madly.Riddhima cries as she tries to get out of his tight grip."Tumhe dusre ladko ka samna karna padega.Agar tum mera samna kar sakti ho toh phir dusro ko bhi kar sakti ho." Riddhima shakes her head saying no to him that she can't do it."Tum kar sakti ho Riddhima." Armaan encouraged her.She shakes her head again."Tumhe sirf takat chaiye hai karne ke liye." Riddhima looks up at Armaan as her sobs subside.

"Kahan se lao takat.Meri takat bohut pehle chali gayi thi," Riddhima said crying while holding on to Armaan's collar.This brought tears in Armaan's eyes when he heard her say that."Ab main aap pe bharosa karti hoon lekin sirf aap ko." Armaan looks down at her as she cried in his arms.He is the only guy she trusts.In just a week he got her trust without trying much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want a PM please just add me as your friend and you'll get one! :)
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww poor riddhima really feel bad fr her...great part cont soon n thnx fr d pm
Princess_shona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome ud!!
can u plz pm me when u update next??
byyee
tc
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part.. Love that she trusts armaan... Can't wait to read the next part... Update soon...
geetm23 thumbnail
So good! Again, thanks for the PM. Do update soon, I love this!
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. It's good that ridhima trusts armaan. Update soon and thanks for the pm
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it..
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
-KaJenLuver- thumbnail
Hello! :)
I am a new reader to your awesome FF. 
I just came across this FF, and I read it in one go.! :)
It's simply awesome. I really love it. Add me to your pm list. (:
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey nyc part ... do update soon if possible ...

ritika

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff!
its different!
cont soon
add me 2 ur buddy list