Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Pride and Prejudice:Maaneet Style THREAD 2 (Page 15)

millie_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
millie_maaneet
millie_maaneet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Edited by millie_maaneet - 15 May 2011 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
awesome ...

mirnalini

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Part 31:

"I'm sure you were dreaming Mr.Khurana", Maan shot Geet daggers as she said this.

Geet glared back at Maan.
She had come to office after four days, though the doctor still recommended rest, she had refused to stay home.

Maan had been creating a ruckus in the office of Handa & Garewal Constructions, and it had been getting impossible to handle him, even for Rahul who was the co-owner.

And Geet very well knew why he was doing this.
Office was the only place he could meet her, hence, he was doing everything in his power to get her there.
He had been throwing tantrums, making life miserable for her staff, and accusing their company of unprofessionalism, creating a huge fuss over Geet's absence.

And Geet could not let him just torture her babies like that.
Yes, that's what the company and all her emplyos were to her, her babies.

"And please Mr.Khurana, there's absolutely no need to act so difficult with my employees."

"Don't change the topic Geet, I know what happened that night in France, and don't you dare deny it"

"You were drunk out of your wits, and could have easily conjured such an event in your head, and what exactly makes you think that I would have slept with you! I'd rather die than do that!"
and saying this she turned away from him and marched out of his cabin and into hers, collapsing in her chair.

It had taken every last bit of her strength to face Maan today after what happened that night.
She had been mustering courage these past few days, and had finally done what she had planned to do.

She had taken two shots of vodka before going to talk to him, to calm down her fraying nerves.
And it had miraculously minimized her trembling, and subdued the body ache she had been carrying around since that night.

Her body still bore the marks of their passionate love making, forcing her to wear full sleeves kurti with a high neck, so that none of her skin was revealed and gave her facade away.

She felt a little dizzy, but passed it off as an effect of the alcohol.

Maan paced his cabin up and down, now he had only one choice left.

A few weeks later...

"So Geet, which one is better?", asked a very very confused Meera, pondering over the ten bridal trousseau that she had shortlisted of all those that Eliza Fernandes, the head of the Bridal Collections department at Versace had shown her.

"I don't know Meera, you look so pretty in all of them!", said Geet, who had come shopping for Meera's upcoming wedding.

They did this almost every day.

Took half day off, and went crazy in the malls of the United States of America, they even sometimes flew to other states and European fashion destinations to check out some special collections.

And all this really helped Geet forget about her troubles with Maan.

Though she still met him at the office, but he had ceased to be a nuisance ever since that day when Geet had told him off.  And other than the pain of seeing him every day, no other problem had cropped up since then.

And it had all been Yash's brilliant idea.
He knew women , and what he knew about them told him that no matter how big the problem was, when a woman was out shopping, nothing occured to her except for credit cards and shopping bags, rates and sales, shoes and dresses, not to miss out the very expensive accessories.

So Rahul and Yash would take care of all the extra work while Meera and Geet went to the malls and burned their money.

"Aren't you guys done yet?", spoke an exhasperrated Rahul.
"Yash is really losing his patience!"

Yash and Rahul had also accompanied them today.

"Well that's his problem then!", screamed Meera at a slightly terrified Rahul.
"What am I supposed to do! Take care of his tantrums or pick out my weding dress!", Spoke Meera, shooting daggers at Rahul, who now hid behind a very amused Geet.

Meera was getting more cross by the minute, as she couldn't decide which dress to choose of the ten she had short listed while Yash was bent upon acting like a brat.

"Atleast let him come in"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU BOTH TO UNDERSTAND THAT!! WHICH LANGUAGE SHOULUD I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN!!
HE CAN'T SEE THE DRESS BEFORE THE WEDDING, IT IS UNLUCKY, TELL HIM TO WAIT, OR ELSE TAKE BACK HIS ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rahul scurried away to Yash, to tell him that his fiancee had completely lost it.

They were sitting in the Chinese Cavern, a chinese restaurant, waiting for the girls to finish their trousseau shopping.

Both were making faces.

"What is it with women before their weddings, it seems to bring out the worst in them!
I mean, do you see me going crazy over what I'm going to wear, no, but then how can I, I'm not even allowed to decide what I'm going to wear, that too is Meera's call! Aur agar kuch kahoonga, to engagement ring wapas karne ki baat karegi! Uff! What have I gootten myself into!!"

"Jab shadi se pehle hi yeh haal hai, to shaadi ke baad to woh pata nahi tera kya haal karegi. Teri to koi aukad hi nahi rahegi.
Yash bete, tu to gaya!! ", spoke a very empathising Rahul.

So that was PART 31.Wink
Hope you all enjoyedBig smile

WILL PM LATER.

PLZ PRESS LIKE AND COMMENT!!!Tongue

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvagaberinlwgeetkrishna.geeta1803zil143jagritimanochakathrina7176apubasustar432Smile90jojo2802fatiya52110sabafaiz01leotheliongagsytazzoasmi123ammyicycoolPaingelTinkJiabhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebu-BeingAppy-shansukpulvi16MSgayatriannbellshruthiruchssmritizshreeyazzsakadafiCrystalSayaflowing_riversessyapril12kavya.sravyacutemishtiabina03maansi007hemvbBe.edgy--Dia--sree.maneetdmg_roks_antaradoosheekaanshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vicyum321KinshukKiDewanineethuMGgangesegbGudiyalovesgurumaanujaanuninaviShimmerrMsMovieloverMaaneet.Loverlibra25simi91-Zahra15-paponeconritzy09rupzloveuKrishnaluv94Water.wajiha-1ambbihamaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobymrk-1--Ratna--rsroopalirani-luckihinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebdivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10mitzi11nahtani88maaniqra-DamnedDrooler-kooliio-afsha-namita25honeygrapepreethiamillie_maaneetShalvekahkashansakinaTyroammu5_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashNeelambari..

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
loved the update...
but maan is not a kinda person who will change his mind and that too if its abt geet...
he wont let it go until geet is his...
something has to b cooking in his mind...
definitely he  shud b planning something...
eagerly waiting for yash-meera wedding and maan's plans

mirnalini

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
aree yaar what is maan's plan i m really getting nervous now.  Hope geet is not expecting his baby

mirnalini

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wow nice update.. liked the way geet spoke to maan.. wonder wht he would do now!!! luved the shopping bit.. continue soon

mirnalini

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved itSmile

mirnalini

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
awesome part...
really waiting for crackers from maan...

continue soon

mirnalini

Go to top