Fan Fictions

Pride and Prejudice:Maaneet Style THREAD 2 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 63

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
amazing parts...i dunna y bt am still feeling sorry for aan...poor him...he cnt even make geet acknowledge anything abt that night...continue soon n thnx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pride and Prejudice:Maaneet Style THREAD 2 (Page 21)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
wow all three parts mindblowing
love it
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

mirnalini

MsMovielover

IF-Dazzler

MsMovielover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
wow awesome updates..
ohh now maan is on fire LOL

mirnalini

simi91

IF-Rockerz

simi91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
all parts
mindblowing
wow geet shoo him  off
love it
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

mirnalini

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved all 3
part 30
poor geet
they can never stop MSK from meeting geet
he will find a way
part 31
awww poor men
first maan
dieing 2 b with geet
2nd poor yash
loved meera threating 2 return da engagement ring 
part 32
poor yash
loved rahul teasing yash
rahul is sooo gone
cant wait 2 c what maan does next
cant wait 4 more
con soon thanks 4 da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinimysticangel

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Part 33:

"Alright Ms.Handa, you can take them both home.
Since you've payed the bail amount, and are vouching for them, you too will be held responsible for whatever they do in the next two weeks. We'll keep them under watch, and if they do anything illegal in the next 15 days, we'll lock them up again, and this time they'll go to trial. And you'll have to pay a fine of $10,000/- 
Is that understood?"

"Yes officer"

Geet replied to the Interpol officer sitting across her, as she signed Rahul and Maan's bail papers.

She sighed as she finally finished all the formalities and stood up to glare at the 'no more one piece'  Rahul and Maan who had been just released from their cell and brought out on the Chief's orders.

They both were badly bruised.
Rahul had a broken rib, two black eyes, one arm in a sling, both ankles in crepe bandage, and two months worth of medicines.

Maan on the other hand had only one black eye, bandaged forehead (where Rahul had smashed his head into a nearby table at the restaurant), and a sprained wrist and ankle.

Over all, both were limping, and had patches of black and blue on many other parts of their body.

And despite their shaky condition, they continued to glare at each other. Were their hands not tied by the law, one would have definitely died that day.

A gruesome fight had ensued at the Chinese Cavern after Geet had left for the ladies' room post her little-friendly-fake engagement with Rahul.

Maan had marched upto their table, pulled Rahul up by his collar, and had smacked him hard across his face. Following which Rahul had struck back by kicking him in the abdomen and smashing his head against the nearby table.

And so the legendary fight had gone on between the two till the interiors of the Chinese Cavern no more resembled that of a restaurant, but more of a crap yard.
And when Geet had returned from the ladies' room she had been informed that two lunatics who had torn the pretty restaurant apart had been rushed by the police to the hospital, only to be locked up later.

Rahul had to even be operated on due to his broken rib.

Geet had been unable to give them both a piece of her mind since she could not shout in a hospital, that too with police officers around, not to mention all the media that was covering the whole mishap.

"Ms.Handa, since you are vouching for these two, they'll both have to live with you for the next two weeks, until we are sure that we can clear them of all charges"

"That's not a problem officer, Rahul and I live in the same house", Geet clarified.

Maan's head shot up at this.
He was clearly not pleased with what he had just heard.

"But Mr.Khurana will also be staying with you"

"Absolutely not!!
I'll not tolerate this man in my house, and specially around Geet!!",  spoke a raging Rahul.

"Mr.Garewal, you do realise what you're dealing with here. You have almost a dozen charges lined up against you , which includes Damage to Public Property, causing public unrest, uncivil behaviour, assault..."

and before the officer could go on he was interrupted by Rahul
"What assault, this Khurana punched me first!!"

"I'm not refering to the fight you two had!
I'm talking about all the civilians you two bumped into during your little adventure, not to mention the restaurant manager Mr. Khurana punched who tried to stop you from demolishing his premises."
Replied the officer impatiently.

"Please Mr. Garewal, let me handle this!
It's alright officer, we'll do as you say", spoke Geet's attorney.

Dodging the swarm of media that had enveloped them since they had been at the restaurant, they headed home.

So guys that was Part 33Wink

Hope you enjoyedTongue

PMs laterBig smile

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetkrishna.1611987gabershanky18nikki_angelgeeta1803zil143payal906ssunita1star432Smile90jojo2802fatiya52110sabafaiztazzogagsyammyicycoolPaingelasmi123alu5123bhakbhartifanTinkJiawifeypulvi16mons_mbsakadafiprathyusmilingshreeyazzannbellMSgayatriflowing_riverrichu26sessyapril12kavya.sravyadishbhancutemishtiCrystalSaya-eiya-sree.maneetmysticangelBe.edgyabina03hemvbbabygurl10tanya_vianshimanshidmg_roks_antaraNirjhor105charlie1950doosheeka-Deepzz-KinshukKiDewanicyum321maanujaanusaumieegangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrpriyanki-Zahra15-maankigeet4eversweetkjammu5krati5wajiha-1LuvScoobyKrishnaluv94ambbihamrk-1ninand*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10mitzi11kooliio-afsha-namita25--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fanpreethiamillie_maaneet_BlackPearl_ShalvehoneygrapeTyroNeelambari..dobrevagasms

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow amazing update.. cant believe Rahul n Maan fought so badly... wow Maan at geet's place.. sounds cool... makes way for him to win her back... cant wait for the next one.. 

mirnalini

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Part 34:

"What sort of madness was that!!!
I'm am asking you both something!!!", screamed Geet at the two men standing forth her with haughty expressions on their faces, and looked more like angry teenagers.

"Am I not audible to you!!"

They still did not answer and kept their haughty expressions.

"He started it, neanderthal!"

"And I don't mind continuing it still, you bas***d!!", snapped back Maan, now turning to face Rahul.

"Fine! Bring it on! You asswhole!", they were chest to chest to each other now.

"Duel to death if you dare you swine", Maan grabbed his collar.

"I'd be delighted to read the obituary at your funeral you.."

"ENOUGH!!!"

And they snapped apart.

"Stop behaving like school bullies both of you!!
Do you even realize the gravity of the situation you've created!!
You are not school kids!!
YOu are grownups!!
Famous grownups!!",

and saying this she marched up to the TV and switched it on.
All the news channels were flashing the same thing over and over again.
The video of Rahul and Maan fighting was being played with the whole story regarding their clash at the restaurant, followed by the news of their arrest.

Geet switched off the TV.

"Do you have any idea of what tomorrow's headlines are going to be!!
Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, the heir of the Khurana empire, owner of the fifth largest construction company in the world, and Mr. Rahul Garewal, partner in Handa & Garewal Constructions, co-owner of a multi million dollar company that is expected to reach the top ten construction companies in the world in the next decade, fighting like dogs in a restaurant, publicly defaming themselves, with absolutely no sense of their surroundings!!

Do you have any idea how many law suites we are going to face!

Not to mention the effect this public display of lunacy is going to have on our share prices!! How it'll affect our market value!! Seriously Rahul, that was the height of irresponsibility!! How could you've made such a huge mistake!!"

"I told you!
He started it!!"

"So who asked you to strike back!!
You could've avoided the confrontation!!"

"I know I could have.
But I didn't want to.
I actually thought that it was a very good chance to kill him!", Rahul bit back.

"Don't you use that tone with me Rahul!!
I'm not your friend right now, I'm your MD talking to you!!
Do you have any idea what's going to happen in the next board meeting!
How many questions I'm going to have to answer!
Not to mention the fact that this public defaming of yours could even risk the takeover we've been working towards this past one year!
Its verdict is due next week Rahul!!"

Rahul's expression softened and he looked down in shame when he realized what a fix he had gooten his friend into. She had worked on this company day and night, spent blood not sweat on it, and his one lapse of sense had put it all at stake.

"Yes, yes Geet. I know.
I'm sorry.
I just lost it!
The moment I saw his spiteful face I just couldn't help it!
I love you so much Geet! I..", and before he could say anything else Geet engulfed him in a rib cracking hug.

"I know Rahul.
I know.
But look at you! Look what has happened!
Look how much you're hurt!
I...", Geet said with tears in her eyes.
How blessed was she to have such friends!

"Oww.. Geet!"

"I'm sorry, are you alright?!!", breaking apart, Geet asked, her voice laced with concern.

"I'm fine, just remind me to have that rib checked again the next time we go to see the doctor"

"Shut up.
Now go to your room like a good boy!"

Rahul looked at Maan and refused to budge, he didn't want to leave Geet there with him alone.

"Rahul I said go!", and he left reluctantly, giving Maan a warning look, who glared back with equal poison in his gaze.

So Guys that was Part 34Tongue
Hope you enjoyed!!Big smile
PMs LaterTongue 

Edited by mirnalini - 21 May 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvassssmargaberinlwgeetkrishna.1611987shanky18scarce05swtpoogeeta1803zil143payal906ssunita1jagritimanochakathrina7176apubasustar432fatiya52110sabafaizjojo2802NK4MSK.Naziatazzo01leotheliongagsySmile90ammyicycoolmalfoyPaingelasmi123alu5123avantika_singhshansukbhakbhartifanpoojaaddisrsingh0103hinal60joa123wifeyTinkJiarichu26flowing_rivermons_mbpulvi16sakadafishreeyazzsanjeevani09kkaavvyyaasb1412MSgayatriannbellkavya.sravyacutemishtiLola13-eiya-abina03am_sweet_pariBe.edgymysticangelsree.maneetsessyapril12anshimanshibabygurl10tanya_viJULIELNirjhor105maansi007shivangi783hemvbdmg_roks_antaradoosheeka-Deepzz-Hot_Indo_ChillyKinshukKiDewanifebinyusuffcyum321saumieegangesegbmaanujaanuMsMovieloverShimmerrpriyankipaponecon-Zahra15-ammu5ritzy09sweetkjlibra25Maaneet.LoverambbihaWater.luv_DDwajiha-1maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-khushi_4everKrishnaluv94rupzloveuLuvScoobymrk-1mechantefilleninandnahtani88-afsha--DamnedDrooler-kooliionamita25mitzi11divareenaswetha10--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebmaaniqrapreethia_BlackPearl_honeygrapeShalveseemamarymillie_maaneetkahkashansakinaTyroLoquacious_Aashabinash079Neelambari..dobrevagasmspickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top