Fan Fictions

Pride and Prejudice:Maaneet Style THREAD 2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 63

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATION FOR NEW THREAD
AWESOME UPDATE 
LOVED IT 
PLS CONT SOON 
WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pride and Prejudice:Maaneet Style THREAD 2 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mirnalini

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Part 30:

"How could you let him do this to you Geet?", spoke an agitated Meera.
She had been dabbing Geet's burning body with a cold cloth for the past 8 hours now.
She had very high fever.

The doctor had been, and had told Geet to take complete bed rest for at least four days and not go to work for the entire week, until she was alright.
The doctor had said that since Geet's body was not used to physical intimacy it was very tender and delicate, and shouldn't be subjected to such intense love making right in the beginning.
To add to it, the alcohol had worsened her condition.

"Do you want to go back to him Geet?", asked Meera in as gentle a tone as possible.
Her heart bled for her friend, who had suffered so much at such a young age.

"No. I can never go back to him. He blocked all those paths ages ago. Things can never be the same again, and I can't let him play with my life again. Last night, was a mistake, we can never be together", said Geet in her feeble voice, and turned her face away from Meera and pretended to sleep.
Though Meera knew that sleep wouldn't come to her so soon.

She left her with Roshni in her embrace, and went out to pacify the worried boys.
Geet needed some time alone.

"I can't believe that Khurana!", Rahul spoke in anger, running his hand through his hair helplessly.

"We should've never let her go away on her own, specially when Maan is also here!", said Yash in frustration.

"She said she does not want to go back to him, but we all know that she still loves him", spoke Meera worriedly.
"Yes, she does, but some wounds can never be healed, and some rifts can never be bridged. Maan can never make up for what he has done to Geet, and he doesn't deserve her after that. Things would've been different if she wanted to go back, but she doesn't, and I won't let him force her into it! She is my friend, I love her a lot, and won't let that man hurt her anymore.
He mistrusted her once, what's the guarantee that he will not do it again."

"Yes, but Maan is very stubborn. He won't let her go that easily, he will do everything in his power to get her back. I still remember how he had trapped Geet to come back to him when he had bought Indian Paints from me. He is a very sharp and intelligent man."

"Well of course he is, he owns the fifth largest construction company in the world, you know what they call him in the corporate circle, "a business shark", a ruthless business shark who gobbles multinationals whole, he has an average of five takeovers a year. And he does it on almost 20% profit basis, bankrupts the company and makes them plead to get incorporated. Do you think we can prevent him from getting the woman he loves."

"The woman he loves and the woman he has lost. All I know is that I am going to protect Geet with my life if that's what it takes. Maan Singh Khurana can do whatever he wants, but he'll never get her back."

Maan paced his penthouse in frustration.
He had come back to US by the morning flight.

He couldn't make out what was happening around him.

Did last night really happen?
He had often dreamt about Geet to fill her absence, was this too a figment of his imagination. But it had seemed so real.

And then her friends!!!!!!!!!!!

They had not let him meet her when he had gone to her house, and had called the cops to throw him out when he had tried to forcefully enter.
Damn those people!!!!!!!!!

But they couldn't whatsoever barre him from her office, they sure as hell couldn't!!!!

They didn't completely understand who they were dealing with, but they would soon know what Maan Singh Khurana was made of!!!

So that was Part 30
Hope you enjoyed.

StarPlz press the like button and commentStar

PART 31

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheylaila889gaberinlwgeetkrishna.1611987chintushilpageeta1803zil143kurupayal906jagritimanochastar432jojo2802pwinchipesshafatiya52110sabafaizSmile90gagsytazzo01leothelionasmi123ammyicycoolariz2000malfoyPaingelshalinikanagubhakbhartifanrsingh0103poojaaddisTinkJiajoa123wifeyalu5123nonabebuYusLizshansukmansijani21-BeingAppy-sakadafimons_mbrichu26Aashi_saphireMSgayatripriyanka86kkaavvyyaashreeyazzannbellkavya.sravyasessysanam1234uflowing_riverCrystalSayaHADmishticutemishtimysticangelsree.maneetBe.edgyam_sweet_parihemvbmaansi007shivangi783abina03Miss-RizdoosheekaJULIELanshimanshiQueenbeePallaviNirjhor105dmg_roks_antara-Deepzz-Hot_Indo_Chillyfebinyusuffcyum321maanujaanuninavigangesegbneethuMGShimmerrMsMovielovergbhatpriyankisimi91ammu5ritzy09-Zahra15-libra25LuvScoobyrupzloveutintinumrs.mskpaponeconMaaneet.Lovermaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94krati5Water.luv_DDmrk-1hermosoambbihaninand*Dakoo_Minzy*divareena-afsha--DamnedDrooler-kooliioswetha10nahtani88namita25KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebmaaniqramitzi11--Ratna--rani-luckishah10hinal_maaneetmillie_maaneetpreethia_BlackPearl_kahkashansakinaTyrolove2_somaLoquacious_Aashsingh24abinash079dobrevagasmsnotfadedaway

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

Thank you so much!!
I love roses, they're beautiful!!!!!!!
Embarrassed

asmi123millie_maaneet

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
love all the frnds of geet for taking care of her and understanding her
cant wait to read what happens next
i really hope you continue asap

Edited by millie_maaneet - 07 May 2011 at 4:53pm

asmi123mirnalini

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Wow Good to have you back... Geet has great friends ... Maan has to beg and plead for what he did...He should realize how much he has hurt Geet... Using his money and business to harass them is not going to win him any favors...Looking forward to frequent updates.Embarrassed

Edited by kadydeep - 07 May 2011 at 4:10pm

mirnalini

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it

mirnalini

shah10