Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

|| Mythological Masti :: Doubts & Discussions || (Page 6)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

Vishakha_Sakhi

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

Vishakha_Sakhi

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Okay, I'll kick off a question that I used in the example.  How did Ashwatthama & Kripacharya become immortal.  And why was Kripa & Kritavarma not punished after the war for his role in the massacre? (Kritavarma was killed by Satyaki during the fracticide @ Dwaraka, when they were all drunk - in fact, he vowed to avenge the killing of Dhrishtadyumna and slew Kritavarma then & there)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i have a question .. i heard from my grandmother that maharani indumathi was separated from maharaj aja, ram ji's grandfather and dashrath ji's father. does anyone here know why? im curious about the story of aja and indumathi's separation.Embarrassed

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 May 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Okay, I'll kick off a question that I used in the example.  How did Ashwatthama & Kripacharya become immortal.  And why was Kripa & Kritavarma not punished after the war for his role in the massacre? (Kritavarma was killed by Satyaki during the fracticide @ Dwaraka, when they were all drunk - in fact, he vowed to avenge the killing of Dhrishtadyumna and slew Kritavarma then & there)

i don't know about kripacharya, vrish bhaiya, but i think ashvathama was cursed to be immortal so that the pain and suffering he was cursed with would last forever. it was more a shraap than boon.

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 May 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

j_joshiDebipriyaVishakha_Sakhianku-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
ILGD

I never read the story of them being separated.  When they came of age, they crowned Dasharath and retired to the forest together.  Did the separation you heard of indicate an end to the marriage, or Indumati dying b4 Aja?

I was under the impression that Ashwathama & Kripa were already immortal, and that Krishna gave his shrap and turned his immortality from a boon to a curse.  But Kripa was never punished.  But just curious as to how & why these 2 were immortal?
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

ILGD

I never read the story of them being separated.  When they came of age, they crowned Dasharath and retired to the forest together.  Did the separation you heard of indicate an end to the marriage, or Indumati dying b4 Aja?

I was under the impression that Ashwathama & Kripa were already immortal, and that Krishna gave his shrap and turned his immortality from a boon to a curse.  But Kripa was never punished.  But just curious as to how & why these 2 were immortal?

i guess it happened after Dashrath ji was crowned and Aja and Indumathi retired to the forest, bhaiya. my dadi ma told me that someone from the heavens carried Indumathi away and Aja pined for her for a long time before doing tapasya and leaving his mortal body. i just wanted to know the full story.

i don't know why they were immortal, maybe there was a background story.

by d way bhaiya, my name is Mina.

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 May 2011 at 4:26pm

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index