MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

fake suraj speaks up!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

A copy of this has also been uploaded on Roadies' official website. Suraj, who claimed that he had slept on pavements, had told the judges, "Pichle saal humare maa ka dehant hua. Aur humare pitaji iske liye zimmedar the. Aur hum jhagda karke ghar chodke bhaag gaye. Humne kabhie socha nahin tha ki hum humari maa ke bina rah paenge. Bhabhiji pregnant thi aur unke saamne pitaji bhai ko maar rahe the. Tab humara gussa bahar ayaa, aur hum ghar chod diye."

How true is the version, we asked Suraj, who is planning to hold a press conference soon. "I did this in jest. My parents haven't had any problem with this. I lied to take revenge on behalf of those who are insulted by the judges in the show," he admits, adding, "But the replies the channel has displayed on their site with my profile are not correct. And I'm being accused of being fake. I never auditioned for "Roadies" for fame. I have been trying to speak to people from the channel, but for some reason it hasn't happened. I'm just waiting for them to call me. Raghu was in Mumbai a few days back and I sent him a message if it was possible to speak to him. But he asked me to get in touch with the crew. This hasn't happened either," he said.

Ashutosh, who shared a few tips with Suraj to help him impress the judges, is shocked for being held culpable for what Suraj has done. "Suraj had asked me to tell him what his approach should be like to get selected. And I told him, 'Teri kahani thodi hatke bana'. But I never thought that he would give incorrect facts. I don't know why I'm being told by Viacom and the channel that I have invited trouble for myself. Maine unse koi panga nahin liya hai. I didn't come to Mumbai to do all this. I'm shocked that the judges couldn't identify the real Suraj. Since they failed to do this, they are blaming me. Kyun kisi bhi contestant ka background check nahi hota? It is the job of the judges to double check what the contestants say. They get paid for this. Judges soch rahein hain ki Ashu ke tips dene se ek contestant select hua aur unhein bewkoof bana gaya."

but why can't the team do a background check to avert such instances? "It takes months to complete auditions in six cities. What do you suggest, i should go to each contestant's house and get a police verification done? i can't do that," replied Raghu, adding, "Suraj didn't get selected for his sob story but because he looked interesting and had an interesting way to talk. A lot of people have done this earlier. After his audition was telecast, people put up on the net that he is a fraud. by the time this happened, we had shot most of the episodes. We had our doubts but it didn't bother us to get a background check for any contestant. If contestants present themselves well, we are fine."

Even though the popular notion states that Suraj was brought by the channel, Raghu denies it. "This is not right. Rahul, another contestant told us that he was playing a character of a village boy. So Suraj is not the only one. Suraj was called for the shoot of "Graveyard" a part of the "Roadies", but he refused to attend. I think he felt that I'd harm him. Later he wanted to meet me. Frankly, I don't have the time and till the show is complete, I can't talk to any contestant." So is Suraj trying to harm the show's credibility? "Yes. And the funniest part is that it is coming from him. For, he was the one who lied and still got selected. And this proves the show is not rigged. Suraj is saying that he'll call a press conference, which is against the contract they have signed," Raghu replied.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TishiAngelshreyshreypapiaZindaDilyipeebamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fake suraj speaks up!!!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
ok so the good news is tht atleast suraj have not won as he was expected for the graveyard shoot Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melfnsSmritiKathabamboocopter

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshadcoolest

ok so the good news is tht atleast suraj have not won as he was expected for the graveyard shoot Smile
who knows may be mtv roadies maker were looking to bring to him on graveyard to clear the air because  whole controversy affected show credibility...i didn;t liked the  way he lied on show to get entry OuchOuchOuch...may be his behavior was gud throughout  the journey but once he has loosed respect after that nobody will trust him completely whole life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I personally think that some unfair things happened with the contestant. They sometimes insult boys in front of girl to make their show interesting which I personally feel is not right. You cant put off boys cloth or hit their sensitive parts in front of the girl. Can you do the same things with girl? Then why with boys?

I would be very happy if Suraj can do anything using press conference so that in the future the roadies authority become careful before giving those silly and insulting tasks.

TishiAngel

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

I personally think that some unfair things happened with the contestant. They sometimes insult boys in front of girl to make their show interesting which I personally feel is not right. You cant put off boys cloth or hit their sensitive parts in front of the girl. Can you do the same things with girl? Then why with boys?

I would be very happy if Suraj can do anything using press conference so that in the future the roadies authority become careful before giving those silly and insulting tasks.
when the contestant enter world of roadies they know one thing anything can be happen in show fair and unfair  anything!!no contestant complaining abt tasks and abt why he dont do with girls  it is obvious because they tried to do with gurls it will create huge controversy ..saari women organization will up on mtv studio and  will bring them downLOL... but when its comes to men nobody cares abt itLOL..but i agree at sumpoint its looks partial

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
he is a looser

fire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top