Health & Fitness

can anybody plz help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

volojuswathi

Goldie

volojuswathi

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey guys its really a emergency .my hands are very motta i mean fat so plz can anyone tell me how to make them slim and even i take special k to reduce my wieght and it even worked but not with my hands so pl help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can anybody plz help me" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bollywood_Love

Bollywood_Love

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
my tips would be

do the yoga in the morning and drink water
and press the points on ur hands

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Ok, if your hands are chubby I'am assuming you are too ???

And if that is the case and you want to lose weight entirely then you know what to do ( there are a million options posted here and the entire internet ) if you are still not sure then just message me :)

But I want you to know a fact : when you lose weight you lose it throughout your entire body, you cannot target specific areas of your body. NEVER ! It wont work.

Usually chubby hands mean you yourself are chubby, but most chubby people dont have chubby hands either, here is where genetics kick in. If your mom or dad are above average in the weight department then Im sorry your chubby hands will stay ( but their cute dw about your hands worry about being healthy ! )

BhavnaKhanna

BhavnaKhanna

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Adopt Naturopathy & yoga in your daily life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top